Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Cool.

- 9 hours inside the Top 10 (before hitting #1)
    - 50 hours at #1
    - Currently at #2

This has done so good on that platform, indeed.
    Oh yes she done good,

just human nature to want MORE p

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2v3X9fTv_0

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
      Down to #2 according to Livepopbars

1. Rain On Me 1.0000000000
      2. Mood Ring 0.7642822266

http://www.livepopbars2.com/index.ph...+%28Numbers%29

And also on the iTunes desktop app.

congratulations ? ... Why little monsters are bitter and post only flamebait in Britney thread ? why comparing a new song with a old bonus track ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BreatheBritney View Post
        congratulations ? ... Why little monsters are bitter and post only flamebait in Britney thread ? why comparing a new song with a old bonus track ?
        Don’t be so defensive. He just posted an update.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by BreatheBritney View Post
          Who's comparing what?

iTunes position have been posted here for the last three days regarding how Mood Ring was doing compared to Gaga tracks... and celebrating how good it was doing compared to new tracks..
          But now if I post that it's down to #2 it's flamebait and why do I have to compare them? Really?

I only posted it because Kworb still had it at #1 but it was already at #2.

Leave the drama.

Comment

• I hope it can stay in the Top 10 for the rest of the week.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Apple Music Albums

#464 United Kingdom (+158)
              #500 United States (+166)
              Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

Down to #2 according to Livepopbars

1. Rain On Me 1.0000000000
                2. Mood Ring 0.7642822266

http://www.livepopbars2.com/index.ph...+%28Numbers%29

And also on the iTunes desktop app.

I feel like you just come to this thread to tell us about negative things about her iTunes #1.
                Super annoying
                Last edited by Bennyyyyy; Sun May 31st, 2020, 20:42.

Comment

• Guys let it go

... Anyways, it’s pretty normal that the song is not #1 anymore (in fact it wasn’t normal that it was #1 at all to begin with).

It spent more than 2 full days at #1 and now it’s at #2. The main song on the platform (“Rain On Me”) is the current #1 hit song of America, it is a brand new single with a music video, radio updates and it features Ariana Grande. “Mood Ring” did way too much on iTunes.

The song will pretty much start to fall , which is expected and normal for songs that aren’t singles, in fact “Sour Candy” which is a brand new song is plummeting like a rock on that platform , so of course “Mood Ring” (a 4 year-old song) will fall too.

Not a big deal. This isn’t a single we have to worry about.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Yeah I think y’all should leave nympho alone. I didn’t agree with some of their posts yesterday but in this case they said nothing wrong. It was just an update.

And I’m not bothered by Mood Ring dropping to #2. Even if that was its peak I would be more than satisfied. 50 hours at #1 is something none of us ever expected (probably not even Britney herself). In fact, I never even expected the song to get released. This was a silly fan campaign that boosted Glory’s pure sales and streams on three different occasions. And most importantly, we got a brand new album cover + a “new” release out of it. None of the other diva campaigns have been this successful.

Beyond charts, Britney must be extremely happy with the results and it proves that even after such a rough year (2019), people are still very much interested in her music and her fan base will support her no matter what. People are finally focusing on her music again and not her personal life which is nice to see. This is definitely building some hype for her next release too (hopefully next year).

Now let’s hope the song remains in the Top 10 for a few more days or so. I think she can score a nice debut on the digital chart.

Comment

Guys let it go

... Anyways, it’s pretty normal that the song is not #1 anymore (in fact it wasn’t normal that it was #1 at all to begin with).

It spent more than 2 full days at #1 and now it’s at #2. The main song on the platform (“Rain On Me”) is the current #1 hit song of America, it is a brand new single with a music video, radio updates and it features Ariana Grande. “Mood Ring” did way too much on iTunes.

The song will pretty much start to fall , which is expected and normal for songs that aren’t singles, in fact “Sour Candy” which is a brand new song is plummeting like a rock on that platform , so of course “Mood Ring” (a 4 year-old song) will fall too.

Not a big deal. This isn’t a single we have to worry about.
                      Not going to enter into why should an album track from a new album remain at the top of iTunes...
                      And we should better leave Gaga out of here for good.

But that sentence is not true, though. It has one version at 7 and another one at 60. Right now, with Livepopbars numbers, it’s #4 combined. One of the versions is falling fast, but it’s still at #4 combined. Just one spot lower than yesterday.

I agree with everything you say about Mood Ring, but SC wasn’t a good example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

Now let’s hope the song remains in the Top 10 for a few more days or so. I think she can score a nice debut on the digital chart.
                        I think a Top 10 debut in Hot Digital is guaranteed now even if it falls fast from now on.

If it stays a few more days in Top 20, probably even top 5.

Comment

• Why do people keep talking about " combined" versions of songs on a chart that specifically seperates different versions. There is no combining.

Great to see that Mood Ring didn't freefall and AMAZING to see a 4 year old bonus track with no fanfare top the itunes chart for 2 full days. Congrats Britney and her fans.

Comment

• super impressive that is still in top 3 on iTunes!. Hoping for at least top 10 debut ondigital chart
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

Comment

• Guys why is everyone all defensive all the time? Mood ring is just an album track, there has been no signs of this being a single!
                              I never expected this song to even reach top 100 but hey it hit number 1 for 2 days and has spent 3 days in the top 10 and as nympho said, this could reach top 5 on billboard digital chart, an impressive achievement for what it is, I fully expect around 15k pure sales this week!

in terms of sps perhaps between 20 and 25k

Comment

• Also if someone could answer, if mood ring pulls 15,000 pure sales, would that mean 1,500 sales for glory?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  Why do people keep talking about " combined" versions of songs on a chart that specifically seperates different versions. There is no combining.
                                  ???

Because those versions are the same song and they’re counted together for Hot Digital Songs and any other chart in the world?

That SONG is selling more than others when different versions are combined. It’s a songs chart, not a tracks chart.

It’s quite simple actually.

We’ve had even 4 different versions of the same song charting at the same time on iTunes these past weeks with Say So and Savage regular, remix, clean, explicit... and they’re obviously combined for Hot Digital and Hot 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                    Also if someone could answer, if mood ring pulls 15,000 pure sales, would that mean 1,500 sales for glory?
                                    Exactly. 1,5K just from MR alone.

Of course we won’t know how much it’ll sell by the end of the week. But I personally think sales of the song must be between 5K-6K since it’s release up until now.

Comment

???

Because those versions are the same song and they’re counted together for Hot Digital Songs and any other chart in the world?

That SONG is selling more than others when different versions are combined. It’s a songs chart, not a tracks chart.

It’s quite simple actually.

We’ve had even 4 different versions of the same song charting at the same time on iTunes these past weeks with Say So and Savage regular, remix, clean, explicit... and they’re obviously combined for Hot Digital and Hot 100.
                                      Yes I am aware they are combined on the hot 100, but they are not combined on the itunes chart. If one version is at 7 and one version is at 60 there is no combinging of the numbers to make them be at 4 combined on that particular chart.

Comment

Yes I am aware they are combined on the hot 100, but they are not combined on the itunes chart. If one version is at 7 and one version is at 60 there is no combinging of the numbers to make them be at 4 combined on that particular chart.
                                        We all know they’re not combined on iTunes chart. Why are you stating the obvious?

But the ultimate point of following iTunes Charts (Spotify or Apple Music charts) is to see what those songs will make on official charts, not a store chart.

I know you got it long time ago, so let’s stop it here.

Comment

We all know they’re not combined on iTunes chart. Why are you stating the obvious?

But the ultimate point of following iTunes Charts (Spotify or Apple Music charts) is to see what those songs will make on official charts, not a store chart.

I know you got it long time ago, so let’s stop it here.
                                          If you know that why do you keep making statements like "It would be at 4 combined", when talking about the itunes chart.

And actually no I disagree, no one here expects Mood Ring to make the Hot 100 but we have enjoyed following it's progress on the itunes chart only and celebrating it's number one.

Comment

• Glory is up to #491 on US Apple Music.

Comment

If you know that why do you keep making statements like "It would be at 4 combined", when talking about the itunes chart.

And actually no I disagree, no one here expects Mood Ring to make the Hot 100 but we have enjoyed following it's progress on the itunes chart only and celebrating it's number one.
                                              I think you’re trolling by now and only want to keep messing the thread.
                                              That or you really have no clue at all about charts.

Even if a song it’s not going to debut in Hot 100 or other charts, if a SONG has two or three versions charting on iTunes, that SONG combining those versions is selling more than X and Y.
                                              Because iTunes is measuring sales.

Now, for the last time, stop messing the thread and move on.

Comment

I think you’re trolling by now and only want to keep messing the thread.
                                                That or you really have no clue at all about charts.

Even if a song it’s not going to debut in Hot 100 or other charts, if a SONG has two or three versions charting on iTunes, that SONG combining those versions is selling more than X and Y.
                                                Because iTunes is measuring sales.

Now, for the last time, stop messing the thread and move on.
                                                Actually my intention was NOT to mess any thread. You are so unbelievably agressive you cannot handle anyone disagreeing with you in any way. You are so closed minded you cannot even consider anyone else's point of view. I was not talking about its overall sales, I was talking about POSITION.
                                                Take for example Sour Candy, it what landed at numbers 2 and 3 ? Even if it was selling more than the number one as far as its itunes position goes its PEAK position will be 2. You can't say, well it hit one on itunes because of the combined sales.

Now, please consider what i am actually saying before you accuse me unfairly of trying to mess a thread just because you disagree.
                                                Last edited by InFamous; Sun May 31st, 2020, 22:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                                  Glory is up to #491 on US Apple Music.
                                                  Come through with the streams Britney!
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oh I wonder if glory will re enter billboard 200 next week, if she gets 1,500 sales from mood rings sales, and with increased pure sales and streaming, maybe glory will sell around 3k this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                                      Oh I wonder if glory will re enter billboard 200 next week, if she gets 1,500 sales from mood rings sales, and with increased pure sales and streaming, maybe glory will sell around 3k this week
                                                      It needs like +5K to enter.

Comment

• BTW, I don't think this was posted but "Glory" had 617,168 streams on Spotify yesterday.

Glory:

May 29, 2020 - 654,092 streams
                                                        May 30, 2020 - 617,168 streams

1,217,260 streams for the album on Spotify alone in the last couple days.

Comment

• Comment

BTW, I don't think this was posted but "Glory" had 617,168 streams on Spotify yesterday.

Glory:

May 29, 2020 - 654,092 streams
                                                            May 30, 2020 - 617,168 streams

1,217,260 streams for the album on Spotify alone in the last couple days.
                                                            Also some Glory songs reached new milestones which is nice. "Do You Wanna Come Over" will join the 20 million club in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• The auto-generated audio has 405k views now. That's actually not too bad. Would be way more if they released a lyric video.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X