No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The song is officially over 3 days of release by now and it’s still at #2 on iTunes by the time this post was made.

I post this before it falls to #3 or even #4 as I think it will in a few hours.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Worldwide iTunes

#8 (-5) Mood Ring
      #41 (-17) Glory

European iTunes

#8 (-5) Mood Ring

Global Digital Artists Ranking

#82 (-36) Britney Spears [399 points]
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Mood ring still top 5 for 3 days now

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
          Mood ring still top 5 for 3 days now
          "Top 5" ... Don't be modest. Still Top 2 for 3 days !

US iTunes

2. Britney Spears - Mood Ring

---

It will fall to #3 soon tho
          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Mood Ring has officially spent 3 consecutive days inside the Top 2 on iTunes

Comment

• Actually was expecting a worse drop. This is not bad for a Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                Mood Ring has officially spent 3 consecutive days inside the Top 2 on iTunes
                Amazing

Comment

• Mood Ring has charted at #33 on this weeks @BigTop40 chart in the UK. This chart is based on iTunes sales and Apple Music streams and explains why she was played on CapitalFM yesterday.

https://www.bigtop40.com/charts/2020/22/

Comment

• Almost half way through the itunes week, the song has spent

Almost 30% of the week at Number 1

Almost 43% of the week in the Top 2

Over 48% of the week in the Top 10

Comment

• She will definately enter the UK sales chart next week will be her first entry since slumber party I think she will make top 40 on the sales chart

Comment

• Surprisingly it just got a white update and #3 and #4 are dropping a bit.

Comment

Mood Ring has charted at #33 on this weeks @BigTop40 chart in the UK. This chart is based on iTunes sales and Apple Music streams and explains why she was played on CapitalFM yesterday.

This is amazing! I read on Twitter that Make Me... charted at #23 here and it had a full week? Also great to see it stable! Hopefully it’ll appear on the digital sales chart

Comment

Mood Ring has charted at #33 on this weeks @BigTop40 chart in the UK. This chart is based on iTunes sales and Apple Music streams and explains why she was played on CapitalFM yesterday.

Thanks for posting.

So this got played on Radio at least once in Italy, France, UK and USA right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Thanks for posting.

So this got played on Radio at least once in Italy, France, UK and USA right?
                              Yes, in fact it was played like three or four times by the biggest radio station in France.

Comment

• Mood Ring down to #3 on US iTunes
                                Still, it's holding way better than we all expected.
                                Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• The fact its only dropped two spots in the past three days is great.

Comment

• Is there anyway of finding out how much it has sold in the USA so far??? I don’t like digital sales data, I am hoping it sells 15k this week, it was quite a big week for new releases and generally never expected it to hit number 1 for 2 days! Let alone spend more than 3 days in the top 5 and probably 4 days inside the top 10,

im going to say it has sold 10k as of today, and hoping for 15k by the end of the tracking week

Comment

• ^ https://youtu.be/Q08TbdEtjac This source said “Mood Ring” sold 7k copies on Friday.

Comment

• Great performance so far and nice to see Glory getting a little new lease of life.

Comment

• "Glory" had 401,787 streams on Spotify yesterday.

Glory:

May 29, 2020 - 654,092 streams
                                          May 30, 2020 - 617,168 streams
                                          May 31, 2020 - 401,787 streams

1,619,047 streams for the album on Spotify alone in the last 3 days.

Comment

• 7,000 sales Friday is fantastic! That has secured top 20 digital song chart, so I’m confident it is now over 10k sold, should reach 15k now

Comment

• 7k on Friday alone is a very solid result. I was expecting like 2-4k tops.

Comment

• Tbh I thought it was 4k lol, so doing 7k In one day is brilliant!

Comment

7k on Friday alone is a very solid result. I was expecting like 2-4k tops.
                                                  And the source is iHeartRadio so I guess they literally were handed out this info by major official sources.

And it makes sense, Friday is when the song hit #1 and then it started to grow and get green after green update and take a 40% lead over the already huge “Rain On Me” which at the same time already had a major lead over the rest of the top 10. So yeah that day the song had to have big sales to be #1.

Comment

• Nice sales top 10 is secured
                                                    Last FM <3
                                                    Instagram

Comment

• 19k for the week ... I’m thinking

Comment

• Wonderful to see its still holding on to Top5.
                                                        can we except a billboard debut this week?
                                                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
                                                          Wonderful to see its still holding on to Top5.
                                                          can we except a billboard debut this week?
                                                          On the Hot 100? Not a chance. But definitely Top 10 on digital songs.

Comment

• Glory's Spotify streams increased by 134% during May 2020.
                                                            Last edited by Instinct; Tue June 2nd, 2020, 00:56.

Comment

• This whole MR thing has been an amazing surprise. I hope it encourages Brit and her team to really consider the musical approach they take when making her next record.
                                                              You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X