Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Criminal” wiping the floor with the other FF singles. Love it
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^ Already posted
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Most viewed music videos published before 2010

#85 ...BOMT (=)
              #100 Toxic (+1)
              Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

• Ugh this is so annoying. The fact that not even half of her singles are certified and some of these certifications are old af.

49 million is still impressive considering how much is missing there.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  Ugh this is so annoying. The fact that not even half of her singles are certified and some of these certifications are old af.

49 million is still impressive considering how much is missing there.
                  Yeah I don’t even know why would anyone make a banner of her RIAA certifications when everything is dated and undercertified

Comment

• She keeps winning
                    Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

• 107K streams on Spotify and 143K views on Youtube for “Criminal” yesterday

Comment

• glad it's still rising
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

• Comment

• I really miss the ChartMasters streaming tool But if I'm not wrong, the "Circus" album is very very close to the 400 million mark. It'll probably get there in a month or so. Which means she'll soon have four albums above 400 million streams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                              I really miss the ChartMasters streaming tool But if I'm not wrong, the "Circus" album is very very close to the 400 million mark. It'll probably get there in a month or so. Which means she'll soon have four albums above 400 million streams.
                              It just came back. Talk about speaking things into existense.

"Circus" stands at 389,277,573 streams, so it should definitely reach 400 million in a month. "Glory" and "Britney" are at 297,919,407 and 197,372,857, respectively. Those albums will also reach new milestones next month.

Comment

• BTW the “Circus” (song) is at 99,3 million streams on Spotify while “Gimme More” is at 98,1 million streams.

So two new 100M songs on Spotify in a few days.

Comment

• Criminal is now getting more streams than all the other "Femme Fatale" singles combined.

TTWE - 41,846
                                  HIAM - 19,355
                                  IWG - 39,130
                                  Total - 100,331
                                  Criminal - 108,225

Comment

Criminal is now getting more streams than all the other "Femme Fatale" singles combined.

TTWE - 41,846
                                    HIAM - 19,355
                                    IWG - 39,130
                                    Total - 100,331
                                    Criminal - 108,225

And Youtube isn’t any different

Views from Yesterday:

I Wanna Go - 35,119
                                    Till The World Ends - 21,229
                                    Hold It Against Me - 12,348

Total - 68,696

Criminal - 172,540

Comment

After being blocked for many years, the brazilian smash hit "Criminal" is getting its justice.

Comment

• i'm a little bit shocked with the underrated "Criminal" being the most remembered song of the FF era.

Comment

• So, yesterday I checked the streams for female lead Top 10 hits from 2011, just to see how "Criminal" is doing in comparison, since it only peaked at #55.

Adele - Someone Like You - 531,989
                                          Jennifer Lopez - On the Floor - 279,823
                                          Rihanna - We Found Love - 273,511
                                          Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - 266,474
                                          Nicki Minaj - Super Bass - 240,136
                                          Rihanna - S&M - 196,074
                                          Lady Gaga - Born This Way - 180,627
                                          Katy Perry - E.T. - 111,347
                                          Britney Spears - Criminal - 107,862
                                          Demi Lovato - Skyscraper - 85,093
                                          Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory - 80,883
                                          P!nk - F**kin' Perfect - 80,397
                                          Lady Gaga - Judas - 64,525
                                          Lady Gaga - You and I - 55,548
                                          Britney Spears - Till the World Ends - 42,186
                                          Britney Spears - I Wanna Go - 40,239
                                          Kesha - Blow - 39,683
                                          Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That) - 22,271
                                          Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me - 20,019
                                          Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All - 13,545
                                          Taylor Swift - If This Was A Movie - 9,903

To my surprise, "Criminal" is currently outstreaming 12 female Top 10 hits from 2011.

Comment

To my surprise, "Criminal" is currently outstreaming 12 female Top 10 hits from 2011.
                                            Yeah to think all the songs listed below were top 10 hits while “Criminal” only peaked at #55

Really nice to see. Her audience is clearly connecting with that FF single way more than the others at the moment. I have said it and will say it again IMO the more organic and acoustic sound of the song (compared to the other 3 dance singles) is something that is having a positive influence on it these days.

Comment

• It's a new viral on TikTok. The main post with the song has 2,6 million likes and other three posts with 1 million likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                                                It's a new viral on TikTok. The main post with the song has 2,6 million likes and other three posts with 1 million likes.
                                                Yeah that helps a lot but at the same time it's not her only song featured on Tik Tok and being honest "Criminal" has been progressively rebounding for about 3 years now.

Comment

• Spotify streams yesterday
                                                  In the Zone - 442,377
                                                  …Baby One More Time - 386,873
                                                  Oops!…I Did It Again - 361,984
                                                  Circus - 357,243
                                                  Femme Fatale - 231,104
                                                  Blackout - 209,799
                                                  Britney - 131,230
                                                  Britney Jean - 115,549
                                                  Glory - 76,323

Compared to 5 months ago...

Comment

• Surely Criminal is eligible for RIAA Platinum now then?
                                                    we will rise to meet the challenge every time

Comment

Working...
                                                    X