Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found some hidden Britney tracks on spotify

This version of Oops i did it Again has other version of when your eyes say it, girl in the mirror, you got it all & Heart
    https://open.spotify.com/album/4Lwc1...QAejbucPoycDvw

And this I Wanna Go & Radar remixes
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5boUF...Q66Q7rzjh68IZw

https://open.spotify.com/album/6zASA...RBqNbwWpIL_ePw

i wonder if anyone could see these tracks streams

Comment

• Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post
      I found some hidden Britney tracks on spotify

This version of Oops i did it Again has other version of when your eyes say it, girl in the mirror, you got it all & Heart
      https://open.spotify.com/album/4Lwc1...QAejbucPoycDvw

And this I Wanna Go & Radar remixes
      https://open.spotify.com/album/5boUF...Q66Q7rzjh68IZw

https://open.spotify.com/album/6zASA...RBqNbwWpIL_ePw

i wonder if anyone could see these tracks streams

I Wanna Go
      Vada Remix 38,546
      Megual Remix 22,284
      Pete Phantom Remix 246,279

Radar
      Manhattan Clique UHF Remix 45,284
      Tonal Radio Remix 17,342

When Your Eyes Say It 140,733
      Girl In The Mirror 326,213
      You Got It All 251,531
      Heart 114,697
      Last FM <3
      Instagram

Comment

• It has 3 billion in my heart

Comment

• “Glory” has become Britney’s 6th album to cross 300 million streams on Spotify
          1. In The Zone - 558,511,855
          2. Baby One More Time - 449,056,960
          3. Oops I Did It Again - 434,120,123
          4. Circus - 396,696,216
          5. Femme Fatale - 339,943,386
          6. Glory - 300,000,000
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• She keeps winning at the moment.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Fun fact: prior to her fans itunes campaign for “Glory” it would’ve taken the album about 14 more days to hit 300M on Spotify .... thanks to the social media attention of the campaign the process was accelerated and that 14 days time frame was reduced to 3 days.

I like it that there was a positive effect on the album’s daily streams stats.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post

I Wanna Go
                Vada Remix 38,546
                Megual Remix 22,284
                Pete Phantom Remix 246,279

Radar
                Manhattan Clique UHF Remix 45,284
                Tonal Radio Remix 17,342

When Your Eyes Say It 140,733
                Girl In The Mirror 326,213
                You Got It All 251,531
                Heart 114,697
                Is it normal that they’re not available for me?

Comment

• Enzolorenzo

​​​​​​​yeah it is.. I don't know the reason, but they are not available for me too. but I can see the numbers
                  Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

• Album: Glory‬

‪iTunes:‬
                    ‪#39 Vietnam (-12)‬
                    ‪#64 Dominican Republic (-63)‬
                    ‪#100 Nicaragua (-2)‬
                    ‪#116 Ecuador (+71)‬
                    ‪#116 Russia (-101)‬
                    ‪#172 United States (-141)‬
                    ‪#275 Mexico (NE)‬

‪Apple Music:‬
                    ‪#47 Micronesia (+7)‬
                    ‪#96 Vietnam (+37)
                    ‪#97 Laos (-36)‬
                    ‪#210 Brazil (-113)‬
                    ‪#300 Ireland (-14)‬
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Just checked FF's chartrun in Switzerland. It's weird that it's not certified yet right? I mean it charted for 25 weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                        Just checked FF's chartrun in Switzerland. It's weird that it's not certified yet right? I mean it charted for 25 weeks!
                        I think it’s up to her label to certify it. Her material from Circus and Femme Fatale isn’t certified in most countries...

Comment

Just checked FF's chartrun in Switzerland. It's weird that it's not certified yet right? I mean it charted for 25 weeks!
                          Unfortunately, the Swiss certification database has been a mess for years now.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

I think it’s up to her label to certify it. Her material from Circus and Femme Fatale isn’t certified in most countries...
                              "In most countries" ... The exaggeration LOL

Of course there are a few countries here and there where "Circus" and "Femme Fatale" are either undercertified or uncertified but other than that both albums were actually certified in the majority of countries they were eligible for.

Comment

It's not about charting weeks itself (look at itunes now) - it's about selling music ...
                                1. From that 25 weeks she was charting 17 weeks in the bottom half of the chart.
                                2. The swiss music market had a huge decline back then, way bigger than Germany and Austria.
                                3. It' also about the timing. The main reason why FF was charting in a couple of countries relatively long was the time of the year. To be somewhere in the charts between pos. 50 and 100 in a small markets like swiss in july or august means maybe 70 to 100 copies per week which is a more generous estimation.
                                I think it's safe to say that FF sold 8.5 to 10k in Switzerland in 2011 which seems realistic for her year end position at no. 79.
                                So for now its maybe at 11,5 to 12k. There's no reason to certify the album.
                                Circus should be above 15k, something around 17,5 to -20k and it was certified already in 2008 based on shipments.
                                Britney 4 EVER.

Comment

• Hey guys. New U.K. stats for oops. Can anyone tell me how it’s doing since the last update? I can’t find anything thank you . https://twitter.com/officialcharts/s...157265410?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveMeDown123 View Post
                                    Hey guys. New U.K. stats for oops. Can anyone tell me how it’s doing since the last update? I can’t find anything thank you . https://twitter.com/officialcharts/s...157265410?s=21
                                    Based on those numbers they posted I assume Oops single should be at 678,000 units in UK right?

Comment

• Most streamed albums yesterday (Spotify)

In the Zone - 431,000
                                      Oops! I Did It Again - 403,000
                                      ...Baby One More Time - 400,000
                                      Circus - 356,000
                                      Blackout - 229,000
                                      Femme Fatale - 222,000
                                      Britney - 135,000
                                      Britney Jean - 119,000
                                      Glory - 116,000

Comment

• Originally posted by p0isonparadise View Post
                                        Most streamed albums yesterday (Spotify)

In the Zone - 431,000
                                        Oops! I Did It Again - 403,000
                                        ...Baby One More Time - 400,000
                                        Circus - 356,000
                                        Blackout - 229,000
                                        Femme Fatale - 222,000
                                        Britney - 135,000
                                        Britney Jean - 119,000
                                        Glory - 116,000
                                        Based on Blackout's daily streams it seems like the album will reach 300M on Spotify sooner than we think.

"Blackout" will become Britney's 7th album to reach 300M in the platform in about 4 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Based on those numbers they posted I assume Oops single should be at 678,000 units in UK right?
                                          772k actually! Songs released before 2016 still use the old 1:100 ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveMeDown123 View Post
                                            Hey guys. New U.K. stats for oops. Can anyone tell me how it’s doing since the last update? I can’t find anything thank you . https://twitter.com/officialcharts/s...157265410?s=21
                                            December 2019 - 707,192
                                            May 2020 - 772,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                              772k actually! Songs released before 2016 still use the old 1:100 ratio.
                                              Thanks for the clarification Instinct ... "Toxic" should be around 850K right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Thanks for the clarification Instinct ... "Toxic" should be around 850K right?
                                                A bit higher actually, definitely over 900K. It was at 840K in December 2019. Coming for 1 million this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                                  A bit higher actually, definitely over 900K. It was at 840K in December 2019. Coming for 1 million this year.
                                                  Amazing. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• ‪107,740,455 • Make Me‬
                                                    ‪54,987,142 • Slumber Party‬
                                                    ‪19,495,915 • Do You Wanna Come Over‬
                                                    ‪13,884,550 • Change You Mind‬
                                                    ‪12,419,485 • Private Show‬
                                                    ‪10,869,202 • Just Luv Me‬
                                                    ‪10,496,376 • Clumsy‬
                                                    ‪10,130,179 • Man On The Moon‬
                                                    ‪8,847,177 • Just Like Me‬
                                                    ‪8,085,647 • Liar‬
                                                    ‪8,052,803 • Love Me Down‬
                                                    ‪7,938,872 • Invitation‬
                                                    ‪6,857,374 • If Im Dancing‬
                                                    ‪5,819,715 • Better‬
                                                    ‪5,077,986 • Hard To Forget Ya‬
                                                    ‪4,649,741 • What U Need‬
                                                    ‪4,489,971 • Coupure Electrique‬
                                                    ‪220,246 • Mood Ring‬

Comment

Working...
                                                    X