‪2.878 • What You Need‬
    ‪16 • Mood Ring‬

May 05: 135.010
    May 04: 184.628
    May 03: 151.371

i’m really impressed, four days getting +100k update

hope it holds like this for one more week at least

Comment

• Fans will be doing a campaign for Slumber Party on Sunday which includes streaming the song on loop so hopefully the album will continue to get healthy updates! We're also watching the video on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

"In most countries" ... The exaggeration LOL

Of course there are a few countries here and there where "Circus" and "Femme Fatale" are either undercertified or uncertified but other than that both albums were actually certified in the majority of countries they were eligible for.
        Oh I was mostly referring to the singles Like “Womanizer” is missing a lot of certifications around the world

Comment

• Does anybody know how close are BTI radar and prettt girls to gold in Australia? I’ve red somewhere long ago that bti was gold and now i see in wiki it didn’t...

Comment

• Originally posted by And then we kiss View Post
            Does anybody know how close are BTI radar and prettt girls to gold in Australia? I’ve red somewhere long ago that bti was gold and now i see in wiki it didn’t...
            I’m pretty sure that “Pretty Girls” is already eligible, it just hasn’t been certified. Also I’m pretty sure “Gimme More” has sold over 70k (pure sales) yet it’s still certified gold... Maybe her biggest streaming hits could be re-certified now that streaming is included?

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
              Fans will be doing a campaign for Slumber Party on Sunday which includes streaming the song on loop so hopefully the album will continue to get healthy updates! We're also watching the video on YouTube.
              Pro tip: Don't stream on loop. Spotify will filter those streams
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Album: Glory‬

‪iTunes:‬
                ‪#42 Dominican Republic (+22)‬
                ‪#54 Vietnam (-15)‬
                ‪#98 Nicaragua (+2)‬
                ‪#154 Ecuador (NE)‬
                ‪#316 Mexico (-31)‬
                ‪#841 United States (-625)‬

‪Apple Music:‬
                ‪#19 Laos (+84)‬
                ‪#46 Micronesia (+7)
                ‪#185 Malta (NE)‬
                ‪#301 Brazil (-162)‬
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I’ve decided to make a list of countries that some of her ‘10 stuff eligible there to be gold/platinum/multi:

usa:
                  hold it against me 2 platinum
                  till the world ends 3 platinum
                  I wanna go 2 platinum
                  criminal platinum
                  ooh la la gold
                  Work bixch 2 platinum
                  pretty girls gold
                  slumber party and perfume must be close to gold if not now.

australia:
                  hold it against me 2 platinum
                  I wanna go platinum
                  work bitch platinum
                  pretty girls gold
                  make me gold (I’ve seen other veterans artist that had songs that didn’t even chart yet get gold maybe I’m very optimistic

canada:
                  hold it 2 platinum
                  I wanna go 2 platinum
                  criminal gold
                  work bixch 2 platinum
                  pretty girls gold
                  make me platinum
                  same like the USA pretty sure perfume and slumber close to gold and hope that glory as well

france:
                  till the world ends platinum
                  I wanna go platinum
                  criminal gold
                  work bitch gold

brazil:
                  circus platinum
                  femme fatale platinum
                  britney Jean gold
                  glory platinum
                  (although she is very successful there her last certified thing there was blackout according to the official website)

mexico:
                  hold it platinum
                  till the world ends platinum
                  I wanna go gold
                  work bitch platinum
                  femme fatale platinum
                  Britney Jean platinum
                  glory platinum

Other countries that imo have some other stuff eligible:
                  hold it eligible to gold in Japan Swiss Denmark Italy and Belgium
                  till the world ends platinum in Italy
                  I think Britney Jean is kinda close to silver in uk (and if we would make campaign to the album,it will be amazing)

It’s just my opinion feel free to say anything
                  Last edited by And then we kiss; Fri May 8, 2020, 14:32.

Comment

December 2019 - 707,192
                    May 2020 - 772,000
                    So Oops has moved roughly 65k units in 5 months when raindrops posted her UK sales it was moving 65k units per year. It’ll become a million seller even faster

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                      So Oops has moved roughly 65k units in 5 months when raindrops posted her UK sales it was moving 65k units per year. It’ll become a million seller even faster
                      Yeah and Oops is not even her best performer (it's her 3rd), imagine how much "Toxic" must be doing, probably like 100K (or close) per year.

"Toxic" is hitting 1 million in UK this year and might get certified double platinum in a couple years there.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Oops, toxic and baby will keep selling a lot, if im right, their recurrent streams are batter than their total streams( theie recurrent streams are batter than songs that have more streams)

Comment

Yeah and Oops is not even her best performer (it's her 3rd), imagine how much "Toxic" must be doing, probably like 100K (or close) per year.

"Toxic" is hitting 1 million in UK this year and might get certified double platinum in a couple years there.
                          When raindrops posted her sales update in December he had “Toxic” yearly average at 115k, must be even more than that

Comment

• Most streamed albums of the past week (May 1st-8th)

In the Zone - 3.027m
                            ...Baby One More Time - 2.773m
                            Oops! I Did It Again - 2.484m
                            Circus - 2.450m
                            Blackout - 1.568m
                            Femme Fatale - 1.524m
                            Britney - 935k
                            Glory - 843k
                            Britney Jean - 816k

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - 302k
                            The Singles Collection - 290k

Comment

• Seeing Glory above Britney Jean makes me horny. Thanks for the update!

Blackout is finally doing 1.5m+ a week.

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure if off topic, but Britney's team changed Glory's cover

That should hopefully encourage fans to keep streaming!

Comment

• what?
                                    Last FM <3
                                    Instagram

Comment

Not sure if off topic, but Britney's team changed Glory's cover

That should hopefully encourage fans to keep streaming!
                                      Love the cover, however this is TERRIBLE for Glory streams. They uploaded all tracks on this new version again, all of them have 0 streams.
                                      Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

• The album streams will be divided in 3 different albums.

Comment

• Wow I just saw it and the album with the new cover is on itunes too (from what I saw it literally replaced the standard version there) so basically this is a new official album cover for “Glory”. I’m glad they revised it.

I don’t understand much about how this could be “terrible” for streaming like Artsy says ... I think this could boost streams a bit.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Omg the new album cover

Now there are three Glory versions on her page. Hopefully they will delete the other two asap.

Comment

Wow I just saw it and the album with the new cover is on itunes too (from what I saw it literally replaced the standard version there) so basically this is a new official album cover for “Glory”. I’m glad they revised it.

I don’t understand much about how this could be “terrible” for streaming like Artsy says ... I think this could boost streams a bit.
                                              I thought the tracks streams from the version that was available previously were removed. I noticed now they still are there.

Comment

• Here we go again....

Comment

Here we go again....
                                                  Honestly that beautiful cover deserves a new purchase.

Comment

• 205. Britney Spears - Glory (+322)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X