No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I have no idea what's happening but that's huge. It was probably only behind Halo, Party in the U.S.A. and Hips Don't Lie for female songs from the 2000s.

Comment

• A solo 00s song with over 400K daily streams on Spotify? Hell yeah
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Maybe it's because of the My Only Wish increases. It always helps to boost her catalogue.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
              I have no idea what's happening but that's huge. It was probably only behind Halo, Party in the U.S.A. and Hips Don't Lie for female songs from the 2000s.
              I made a Halloween playlist the other day and I’m my research toxic was on nearly every single one because it’s got a kind of Halloween vibe I guess. That must be why the streams are climbing.
              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Comment

• Hopefully Toxic will reach 500M streams by the end of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by ksg22 View Post
                    Can anyone tell me what the biggest playlists for Till the Worlds Ends are? I find it surprising that it doesn't seem to make it on any of the big "All out 2010s" or Party 2010s type of playlists, yet half the songs on those playlists weren't even big hits. Thanks
                    I'm late, but here you go...

As you can see, it's not included on any major playlists. On the other hand, "Criminal" is featured on Hit Rewind, which has over 5 million followers.

Comment

• "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" has reached 30 million streams on Spotify. This is the third song from "Britney" to reach that milestone.

I'm a Slave 4 U - 83,944,319
                      Overprotected - 39,130,352
                      I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman - 30,038,843
                      I Love Rock 'n' Roll - 27,410,220
                      Boys - 26,187,759

While the album lacks a huge song, there's no denying all five singles are really consistent.

Comment

I'm late, but here you go...

As you can see, it's not included on any major playlists. On the other hand, "Criminal" is featured on Hit Rewind, which has over 5 million followers.
                        Thank you. It was definitely her biggest hit of that decade other than scream and shout so maybe one day it'll make a comeback. Honestly that whole era of dance music is so dated sounding anyway, I personally don't listen to much of it. But in another ten years it will probably be considered retro and cool to the next generation of listeners..

Comment

• Wtf?

Comment

• How is that possible when only 4.6k were released worldwide and most of those songs aren’t on Spotify? It’s a great result, but im going to assume it wasn’t as limited as they claimed?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveMeDown123 View Post
                              How is that possible when only 4.6k were released worldwide and most of those songs aren’t on Spotify? It’s a great result, but im going to assume it wasn’t as limited as they claimed?
                              Didn’t they release like 10K - 20K or something units? I read that somewhere.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Wtf?
                                QUEEN
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Didn’t they release like 10K - 20K or something units? I read that somewhere.
                                  no it was 4600

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/11963

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Well it clearly wasn’t 4,6K if it debuted with 8K in USA alone ... so your source is clearly wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                        It’s worth mentioning that this new album that charted is not a new version of OIDIA, this is not an OIDIA album re-entry. It’s literally an album of remixes and B-sides, so this counts as a separate release for Britney.

It’s basically her “rarities” album.
                                        Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon October 5, 2020, 18:47.

Comment

• only 8k for new album ??? ... sorry but that is terrible ... britney only have 8k fans left in USA .... glory sold 100k .... minus 92k in 4 years ..... nd its not top 100 .... i dont know why you celebrate .....

Comment

• nympho
                                            nympho commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Infraction issued.
                                            For the last time, stop trolling.
                                            The rest of you, please ignore.

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Well it clearly wasn’t 4,6K if it debuted with 8K in USA alone ... so your source is clearly wrong.
                                          Nah, all websites have said the same thing. I’ve never seen a source say 10-20k like you say.

Comment

• Couldn't it be that Billboard combined OIDIA units with this new release and the one having more units got credited? (That's what they did a few weeks ago with Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia and the remix album...)

Although even in that case it seems too much for me... The studio album is not moving 3.5k copies weekly there... Actually more, as not all 4.6k of this vinyl were sold in US, I guess.

Comment

• Awesome It‘s only a remix album and I forgot it was released. Nice result.

Comment

Nah, all websites have said the same thing. I’ve never seen a source say 10-20k like you say.
                                                Dude .. the album debuted with 8K units in USA. Any source that said 4,6K were shipped were just wrong.

And it’s pointless to keep posting those wrong sources now that we know the real debut and units.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stronger99 View Post
                                                  Awesome It‘s only a remix album and I forgot it was released. Nice result.
                                                  Britney now has 3 remixes albums charting on the Billboard 200 in 3 different decades.

2000s: B In The Mix: The Remixes - #134
                                                  2010s: B In The Mix: The Remixes Vol 2 - #47
                                                  2020s: Oops I Did it Again remixes & B-Sides - #136
                                                  Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon October 5, 2020, 19:16.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X