Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    No clue yet, but most likely just another Mood Ring situation. Maybe they will be releasing some vinyls and physical copies, too. Either way I’m glad her team is finally acknowledging the song. The fact it has over 127M streams yet it’s nowhere to be seen on her page is ridiculous.
    But is it official? Like any credible source? .. because I read it was just a rumor.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Apparantly my only wish being re released was spoke about in Atrl, the same guy who said mood ring was being widely released

if it does i wonder if it will be a new version of the song as it’s already doing good on Spotify, 126 million streams be interesting to see how a re release would then impact into charts

Comment

• They’re probably just officially adding it to her page on iTunes and on all the other streaming services. I believe it’s a good idea since it’ll give the song more exposure since it’s pretty hard to find on Spotify, I mean it’s only available on a random Christmas compilation from 2000

Comment

• ^^^Yes 10 bucks says it is just an official cover and the song will be pinned at the top of her page. Because as of now the song uses the cover of the compilation albums it's on which is kinda lame for a such a big pop star.

If Britney continues this hiatus (plus the pandemic on top of it), team Britney should whip up an EP or two of unreleased tracks from the 2000s and just stick it on streaming services. It shouldn't cost them too much if it's mainly finished songs + some remastering, and do a limited edition vinyl or something. I think this would be a good time to milk the vault.

Comment

• Z39mtmt.jpg
            https://www.bpi.co.uk/award/941-1064-2

Blackout finally went Platinum

Comment

• Yesss, finally! And on its 13th anniversary too.

Comment

• Britney UK album certifications:

...BOMT - 4xPlatinum
                OIDIA - 3xPlatinum
                GH:MP - 3xPlatinum
                Britney - Platinum
                In the Zone - Platinum
                Blackout - Platinum
                Circus - Platinum
                The Singles Collection - Gold
                Femme Fatale - Gold

4.4 million albums certified

Comment

• Fantastic!!! About tone!! Now the singles collection will go platinum next and then itz will hopefully reach double platinum eventually

Comment

• Amazing!

Comment

• Anyone knows if the streaming numbers from songs like "Toxic" goes for "In the Zone" or the compilations? Because "In the Zone" is probably not far from 2x platinum since "Toxic" does 100k per year.

But considering that "The Singles Collection" is still charting, the answer is clear.

Comment

• "In the Zone" needs 60k extra units to reach 2x Platinum. The thing is, I don't know how streaming works in the UK. "Toxic" alone has 72.7 million streams, and I'm sure "Everytime" has a healthy amount as well. All in all, the album must be around 100 million streams. But how does that translate into album sales?

Comment

• Great to see “Blackout” going Platinum in UK.

Now she has 3 Multi-Platinum albums and 7 Platinum albums overall in the UK.

We need next:

- 2x Platinum for “In The Zone”
                          - 1x Platinum for “The Singles Collection”
                          - Silver for “Britney Jean”

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                            Great to see “Blackout” going Platinum in UK.

Now she has 3 Multi-Platinum albums and 7 Platinum albums overall in the UK.

We need next:

- 2x Platinum for “In The Zone”
                            - 1x Platinum for “The Singles Collection”
                            - Silver for “Britney Jean”

Yes, in fact every album she released from 1999-2008 is at least Platinum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                              "In the Zone" needs 60k extra units to reach 2x Platinum. The thing is, I don't know how streaming works in the UK. "Toxic" alone has 72.7 million streams, and I'm sure "Everytime" has a healthy amount as well. All in all, the album must be around 100 million streams. But how does that translate into album sales?
                              Are those streams going to count for In The Zone though? I feel like they’re contributing towards The Singles Collection total... Well at least it’ll go platinum

Comment

• Comment

• I‘m expecting a big update on Sunday because of Halloween. “Toxic” is featured on some Halloween playlists on Spotify.

Comment

• Going by ChartMasters and Britney.com, these are Blackout's eligible certifications around the world. All based on pure sales except the UK.

3x Platinum - 60,000 - Russia
                                    2x Platinum - 30,000 - Ireland
                                    1x Platinum - 1,000,000 - United States
                                    1x Platinum - 300,000 - United Kingdom
                                    1x Platinum - 100,000 - Canada
                                    1x Platinum - 70,000 - Australia
                                    1x Platinum - 10,000 - Colombia

1x Gold - 100,000 - Japan
                                    1x Gold - 50,000 - France
                                    1x Gold - 50,000 - Mexico
                                    1x Gold - 40,000 - Italy
                                    1x Gold - 30,000 - Brazil
                                    1x Gold - 20,000 - South Africa
                                    1x Gold - 20,000 - Indonesia
                                    1x Gold - 20,000 - Argentina
                                    1x Gold - 15,000 - Belgium
                                    1x Gold - 15,000 - Switzerland
                                    1x Gold - 15,000 - Denmark
                                    1x Gold - 10,000 - Hong Kong
                                    1x Gold - 7,500 - New Zealand
                                    1x Gold - 7,500 - Phillippines
                                    1x Gold - 7,500 - Singapore
                                    1x Gold - 7,000 - Taiwan
                                    1x Gold - 5,000 - Czech Republic
                                    1x Gold - 5,000 - Venezuela
                                    1x Gold - 3,000 - Hungary

Blackout might be eligible for 2x Platinum in Canada with streaming added (180k pure sales). It came out a few months before platinum was lowered to 80k.

Comment

• ^ Not to mention the album is also very close to Gold (100K) in Germany (is currently at 90K on Chartmasters based on pure sales alone). Do streams also count for Certifications in Germany? ... because if they do count then the album should be already eligible for Gold there.

Comment

• Instinct do you have a source for Blackout sales in Italy by any chance? I wanted to add them to her Wikipedia page

Comment

• A 500K update coming tomorrow i hope

will be the 10th day with a +400k update, a third of the month

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                            ^ Not to mention the album is also very close to Gold (100K) in Germany (is currently at 90K on Chartmasters based on pure sales alone). Do streams also count for Certifications in Germany? ... because if they do count then the album should be already eligible for Gold there.
                                            I think they do. She's definitely eligible for some new certifications in Germany. "In the Zone" needs to be certified Platinum.

Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                            Instinct do you have a source for Blackout sales in Italy by any chance? I wanted to add them to her Wikipedia page
                                            Zago posted them but I don't have the link. 40,115 copies as of 2010.
                                            https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...79#post3357479

Comment

• Almost 500K streams for Toxic yesterday. Whew. Tomorrow's update will be massive.

Comment

• I wish every country would certified songs or albums automatically, like UK does. „Scream & Scout“ received tripple Platinum two years ago in Germany, but I assume Will I Am‘s label did that.

Comment

• Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours (english):

239. (+24) Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time - 441,663

Comment

• ^
                                                    hope it gets a new peak in daily views

Baby One More Time
                                                    Total views: 543,395,928
                                                    Expected to hit 600,000,000 on: 2021/03/27
                                                    Most views in a day: 493,880 (2018/11/10)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X