I'm a Slave 4 U - 13,654,787
    Womanizer - 9,949,290
    My Only Wish - 9,691,852

the other tracks have small reachs

Comment

• Comment

• A true smash!
        -------
        My Only Wish (This Year) vinyls coming out this month! This further confirms the re-release is happening.
        https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
            A true smash!
            -------
            My Only Wish (This Year) vinyls coming out this month! This further confirms the re-release is happening.
            https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1
            Do we have more info about the supposed “re-release”? ... Will it be added to playlists? will it be incorporated to her Spotify page? Will it get added on radio? Etc, etc

.. Or is it just going to be a basic vinyl release and that’s it?
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Do we have more info about the supposed “re-release”? ... Will it be added to playlists? will it be incorporated to her Spotify page? Will it get added on radio? Etc, etc

.. Or is it just going to be a basic vinyl release and that’s it?
              It already is playlisted and gets radio play. This is a well-known, 20 year old Christmas song. I can't imagine her label spending money to get it extra radio plays/spotify push when it already naturally has those things. I realize you're just asking questions and I don't have any solid info, but this is what I think makes the most sense.

I imagine this is about acknowledging the song (for like the first time ever) on it's 20th anniversary, and nabbing some extra sales from fans. The cover someone posted above is super cute so I personally hope they pin that photo on her spotify page, and use it as the Youtube audio thumbnail. A pretty face goes a long way lol. Not to mention she looks like Marilyn Monroe.

Comment

• BOMT will surpass 1B in march
                Last edited by pedrolabre; Wed November 4, 2020, 01:18.

Comment

• 100k is coming closer.

Comment

• I noticed that a lot of artists including Linkin Park and Madonna replaced some old videos with Full HD versions without losing views. It's a dream to see happening the same with her videography.

It's embarrassing to see videos like "Toxic" in 480p.

Comment

• My only wish this year has a new cover on Spotify New Zealand and australia and on itunes

Comment

• It’s being released as a standalone single on iTunes and Spotify midnight local time! Already out in New Zealand and australia

Comment

• It's not featured on her profile, wtf
                          could, at least, replace mood ring remixes on her new releases

Comment

• Originally posted by Guvanah View Post
                            It's not featured on her profil, wtf
                            could, at least, replace mood ring remixes on her new releases
                            You are from Australia or New Zealand? If not the song wasn’t released yet, so shouldn’t be on her page yet

apparently the streams are merged and there’s no typo mistake, so there’s no reason to believe the song wont be on her page like mood ring is

Comment

• Omg my only wish this year getting new peaks this Christmas would go some way to making this complete nightmare of a year somewhat better!
                              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• "My Only Wish" is now added to her page on the ChartMasters' streaming tool.

Comment

• I‘m curious if the “release” tomorrow shows any effects.

Comment

• Has it appeared on iTunes Charts anywhere yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                      Has it appeared on iTunes Charts anywhere yet?
                                      nothing yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Guvanah View Post

nothing yet
                                        iTunes has been dead/frozen for the past 24 hours. Kylie's album is not charting anywhere but NZ, for example.

Comment

• I will wait to buy the new version until the song re-enters the German Singles chart because I think it’s probably gonna reach a new peak here this year. But I've already made a streaming playlist. Top 30 here we come.
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Last edited by pedrolabre; Fri November 6, 2020, 18:32.

Comment

• Its coming

Comment

• Great to see it charting, I guess iTunes is slow to update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                                  Great to see it charting, I guess iTunes is slow to update?
                                                  iTunes has been nearly frozen for the last day.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

iTunes has been nearly frozen for the last day.
                                                    They are in shock cuz owty was released...
                                                    britney did that

Comment

Working...
                                                    X