• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory is the best selling Album in the past 24 hours in Italy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

How many copies have been printed (estimation) among all of those markets?
        We know for a fact they sent 1k copies to indie stores across the UK and they sold out in minutes. Now it's being sold on Amazon so I assume they're pressing a very good amount. Right now it's the best-selling vinyl in the UK.

UrbanOutfitters (US) and FNAC (France/Belgium) are also selling it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
          We know for a fact they sent 1k copies to indie stores across the UK and they sold out in minutes. Now it's being sold on Amazon so I assume they're pressing a very good amount. Right now it's the best-selling vinyl in the UK.

UrbanOutfitters (US) and FNAC (France/Belgium) are also selling it now.
          Thanks for the info.

I think they could print 20K copies (if they wanted) and they would still sell out because all of her fans want to have that new re-issued album cover in physical format.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• A Spanish store (El Corte Ingles) just leaked the tracklist of the new Glory vinyl and we are indeed getting two new songs.

What You Need
            Better
            Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
            Liar
            If I'm Dancing
            Coupure Êlectrique
            Mood Ring
            Swimming In The Stars
            Matches
            Mood Ring (By Demand)
            Mood Ring (By Demand)
            Mood Ring (By Demand)

https://www.elcorteingles.es/musica/...e-2-lp-vinilo/

I hope they pressed a good amount. The album could possibly re-enter the BB200 next week.

Comment

• Omg number 1 vinyl In the uk on amazon is impressive, when released glory should chart on the vinyl chart and depending on amounts could re enter the album chart if enough copies are sold, even if she sold 1,000 copies in the uk it would probably be enough to chart

Comment

• I’m fully expecting swimming in the stars to hit number 1 on USA itunes, mood ring sold 13k pure and all fans had heard it before, this however is new

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                  I’m fully expecting swimming in the stars to hit number 1 on USA itunes, mood ring sold 13k pure and all fans had heard it before, this however is new
                  And it would mean a single cr*p since “Mood Ring” didn't even enter the Billboard Hot 100.

iTunes is IRRELEVANT guys ... streaming is what counts today.
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

And it would mean a single cr*p since “Mood Ring” didn't even enter the Billboard Hot 100.

i never said it would mean anything, I would saying I see it fully hitting number 1 on iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post

i never said it would mean anything, I would saying I see it fully hitting number 1 on iTunes
                      Well .. it would also depend on other new releases that day. We can’t be sure if it’ll hit #1 on iTunes.

Comment

The only way to chart is if the song is playlisted

but i guess will sell more than Mood Ring

Comment

• Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post
                          but i guess will sell more than Mood Ring
                          Really? I think it’ll sell less than MR .... MR had more hype while this song doesn’t even sound that good (on the teaser / snippet) and like half of her fans won’t buy it in order to support the Free Britney movement (even if that doesn’t make sense).

I’m anticipating this to pull half of MR’s numbers.

Comment

• Mood Ring had no hype though, it was randomly released with no previous announcement. Who knows how this will do, I'm not expecting it to chart or anything but I don't see it selling that little. Sales are dead anyway so it shouldn't be hard for it to do well on iTunes.

Comment

• The vinyl is at #12 on the vinyl chart on Amazon Germany.
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Swimming in the stars will definitely get better streaming points compared to mood ring. It has a chance of entering the Hot 100

Comment

• Swimming in the Stars will surely chart in the US, at least on the low end of the chart. People will surely support a new song by Britney.

Comment

• It won't chart unless her team adds it to some playlists and we would need a lyric video at least. It's not a single.

Comment

• I think it won't chart and it will sell less than "Mood Ring". But points last week were pretty low like Billie's new song doing 200+ points, so who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        Swimming in the Stars will surely chart in the US, at least on the low end of the chart. People will surely support a new song by Britney.
                                        With no music video, no playlists and no radio adds or deals this will barely make enough points. This is not a comeback single that she recorded this year for her next studio album either.

This won’t chart based on iTunes alone. You’re only saying this will chart so you can come and troll later about how hard she flopped. But anyone that knows about how charts work knows this has 0 chances of charting.

Comment

• Is this the reason why her label can't update her certifications? Probably is since there is a lot of artists missing plaques.

I thought it was more expensive.

Comment

• I’m really curious how this song will perform... its really a shoot in the dark

no great expectations since Britney is not involved, but intrigued by her first brand new release after iTunes death

Comment

With no music video, no playlists and no radio adds or deals this will barely make enough points. This is not a comeback single that she recorded this year for her next studio album either.

This won’t chart based on iTunes alone. You’re only saying this will chart so you can come and troll later about how hard she flopped. But anyone that knows about how charts work knows this has 0 chances of charting.
                                              Not at all. I have never once came into an artists thread taking about something flopping and I have no intention of starting doing that now. I know a lot of people do that in other threads but I really wouldn't be bothered personally. I only said that it may make the low end of the chart, not that it was going to hit no 1 or anything.

Comment

Not at all. I have never once came into an artists thread taking about something flopping and I have no intention of starting doing that now. I know a lot of people do that in other threads but I really wouldn't be bothered personally. I only said that it may make the low end of the chart, not that it was going to hit no 1 or anything.
                                                Nope. You didn’t say she “may make” the low end .. you said she WILL SURELY chart ... and you didn’t say it once but twice actually.

look at the post:

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                Swimming in the Stars will surely chart in the US, at least on the low end of the chart. People will surely support a new song by Britney.
                                                There’s nothing sure about this unusual and random release. That was just a trolling (in advance) from your part. One song by a veteran act won’t chart based on iTunes alone.

Do I believe Britney’s next properly promoted lead single with a music video for her next / 10th studio album will chart? Sure, I believe that ...... Do I believe this random non-single track added to digital platforms to a 4 year old album without a music video will chart? Of course NOT!

Comment

• Yeah I can clearly see where I mentioned the low end of the chart, in between the two parts you bolded.

Anyway I think you are being too pessimistic. Who knows if radio may pick it up organically and play it, or if streams are huge due to it being part of the Glory re release.

I would not be surprised if it makes an appearance on the low end of the hot 100 as I originally stated. Time will tell.

Comment

Yeah I can clearly see where I mentioned the low end of the chart, in between the two parts you bolded.

Anyway I think you are being too pessimistic. Who knows if radio may pick it up organically and play it, or if streams are huge due to it being part of the Glory re release.

I would not be surprised if it makes an appearance on the low end of the hot 100 as I originally stated. Time will tell.
                                                    It’s not even going to be sent to radios

Comment

Working...
                                                    X