No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Radio may pick it up organically” .... yeah right, that’s not going to happen

... Radio hasn’t picked her actual proper and major singles since “Scream & Shout” (and since 2011 for her solo songs) let alone they’re going to pick this thing. LOL
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• My only wish this Year on the Global Weekly Spotify Chart Last Year in December.

#184 5.393.110 streams 12/12/2019
      #148 6.128.597 streams 19/12/2019
      # 67 10.688.367 streams 26/12/2019

Comment

• So we are getting swimming in the stars and matches 2 new songs! Wow! Should be an exciting Christmas for Britney fans alongside my only wish picking up too

Comment

• Also with 2 new songs, it’s basically an album re release, I would like to see it chart on billboard 200 again, maybe if they sell enough through amazon that could happen?

Comment

• Spotify Update November 25 “My Only Wish”

Denmark #36 (-1) 29,589 plays
            Austria #104 (+25) 6,300 plays
            Germany #171 (+23) 59,815 plays

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
              Also with 2 new songs, it’s basically an album re release, I would like to see it chart on billboard 200 again, maybe if they sell enough through amazon that could happen?
              It would depend on how many copies they print / release .... if they printed 10K-15K or something (and 5K-6K of those come from US) then it could chart on the BB 200 ..... however if they only printed like 5K for the entire world or even less than that results will be limited and the album then might chart on the sales chart but not on the B.200.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I think they printed more than 15K copies to be honest... The vinyls are widely available worldwide

Comment

• Glory is still the best-selling vinyl on Amazon in the UK and currently #2 in Spain as well.

Comment

• Glory has now sold out on uk amazon, I’m trying to work out how much it might be selling in the uk

that record shop sold all 1,000 copies of the vinyl then got more stock and sold out again, so roughly 1,500 copies through the record store

Amazon is now sold out but no idea how many copies that may be, probably more than an indipendant record store, so I’m going to say 2,000 copies

so overall it’s possible she sold 3,500 to 4,000 copies of glory within the uk, so that would be enough to chart on the official chart

Comment

• Where do you land with 4K copies on the album chart in the UK?
                      Last edited by Enzolorenzo; Thu November 26, 2020, 18:25.

Comment

• Her team should press some physical cds too. Ughhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                          Her team should press some physical cds too. Ughhhh
                          Yesss I need that.

I mean look at the material
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                            Glory has now sold out on uk amazon, I’m trying to work out how much it might be selling in the uk

that record shop sold all 1,000 copies of the vinyl then got more stock and sold out again, so roughly 1,500 copies through the record store

Amazon is now sold out but no idea how many copies that may be, probably more than an indipendant record store, so I’m going to say 2,000 copies

so overall it’s possible she sold 3,500 to 4,000 copies of glory within the uk, so that would be enough to chart on the official chart
                            Well, we can only guess the exact figures but it seems like anything above 2K copies could be certain.

The independent store indeed confirmed they sold out the 1K copies in one hour and got extra shipments to cover the demand.

And Amazon UK already confirmed they outsold their copies.

Hopefully they ship more units.

Comment

• Is it even possible to estimate how many copies were sold on Amazon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                Is it even possible to estimate how many copies were sold on Amazon?
                                Not really.

Comment

• Comment

• Anything over 2k in the uk will land her around number 50 on the chart depending on how strong album sales are

Comment

• Top 50 would be pretty good. Hoping for top 40 but as long as it re-enters the chart I’m fine lol.

Comment

• A total mess with SITS, no release today. Maybe next week.

My Only Wish

Apple Music:
                                        #52 Denmark
                                        #134 Ireland
                                        #315 Norway
                                        #356 Germany
                                        #799 United Kingdom
                                        Last edited by Stronger99; Fri November 27, 2020, 12:35.

Comment

• SITST is due to come next week and matches the week after but they will probably leak before then I imagine

and I know itunes is irrelevant but I did really enjoy seeing mood ring place number 2 on the digital charts, and I’m hoping SITST or matches could hit number 1 on that chart

Comment

• My Only Wish (This Year)

Spotify Charts (26/11/2020)
                                            34 (+2) - Denmark My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears 31,995
                                            93 (+11) - Austria My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears 6,874
                                            149 (+22) - Germany My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears 68,118

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It's taken its time but My Wish has become a lowkey Christmas staple over the last couple of years.

Comment

• UK streaming album chart
                                                    Last FM <3
                                                    Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                                    X