Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UK Singles Download Chart

    #36 (NEW) Swimming in the Stars
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

    Comment


    • Yay it should jump next week on the download chart, I’m hoping for a digital top 10, mood ring made it to 18

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
        Tbf it’s that Mariah Christmas song with Ariana it’s holding pretty well for 48 hours, Britney should get back to 2 as still a gaining on that country song
        That Christmas song will hold up pretty well because Ariana Grande is a force so thanks to Ariana that song will stay #1 pretty much the entire week.

        iTunes is irrelevant though. A song can be #1 there for the full week and not make the chart at all. It’s useless.

        Spotify, Apple Music and even Youtube are more important these days for any chart around the world.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

          That Christmas song will hold up pretty well because Ariana Grande is a force so thanks to Ariana that song will stay #1 pretty much the entire week.

          iTunes is irrelevant though. A song can be #1 there for the full week and not make the chart at all. It’s useless.

          Spotify, Apple Music and even Youtube are more important these days for any chart around the world.
          this is very true but we know Britney won’t do so well on that front, so I guess for fans it’s good to see her high on iTunes and entering on the digital song charts

          Comment


          • Britney should hit number 2 on iTunes in the USA again very soon, she is still increasing and is extremely close to over taking that country song

            Comment


            • Still stable and with a dark green update. I'm not bothered if it doesn't hit #1.

              Comment


              • Are we still talking itunes?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                  Britney should hit number 2 on iTunes in the USA again very soon, she is still increasing and is extremely close to over taking that country song
                  Now that it’s not #1 anymore she’s gonna surpass it? I hate it here. I'm not asking for much. I'm not asking for a #1 on the Hot 100, I just want a #1 on iTunes goddamned.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                  Comment



                  • 2nd day at #1 WW.

                    Comment


                    • Worldwide iTunes Song Chart

                      #1 (=) Britney Spears - Swimming in the Stars

                      European iTunes Song Chart

                      #2 (=) Britney Spears - Swimming in the Stars

                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                      Comment


                      • Guys does anyone know how much the song sold in the uk to be at 36 on the download chart? Say 500 copies?

                        Comment


                        • Also does anyone know the stream update?

                          Comment


                          • German charts will start including airplay next week. Does anyone know if MOW receives good airplay there around Xmas season? It’s doing better than last year on Spotify, maybe airplay could even help it more.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                              Also does anyone know the stream update?
                              It'lll be posted when it comes. No need to make multiple posts.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                It'lll be posted when it comes. No need to make multiple posts.
                                I have only asked for the update once today thank you kindly

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post

                                  I have only asked for the update once today thank you kindly
                                  It's up to 451,011 plays. That's the total including yesterday.

                                  edit: I had to look up the old total to do the math. Today is +286,333 plays.

                                  There ya go!
                                  Last edited by ksg22; Fri December 4, 2020, 23:33.

                                  Comment


                                  • tmrrw we will see the effect of playlists...
                                    Last FM <3
                                    Instagram

                                    Comment


                                    • Dec 2 - 7 hours tracking with no playlist by Spotify
                                      Dec 3 - Full day
                                      Dec 4 - Full day with all the playlists (tomorrow)

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                        Guys does anyone know how much the song sold in the uk to be at 36 on the download chart? Say 500 copies?
                                        between 700 - 800 copies

                                        Ariana @number 30 has sold 860 copies
                                        Last FM <3
                                        Instagram

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Bennyyyyy View Post
                                          Germany

                                          72 (Re) My Only Wish - Britney Spears
                                          Great it charted again So far it's doing better than last year in Germany. A huge chance for a four chart run.

                                          I didn't know Airplay will count for the charts too. Some years ago I heard MOW on the German radio for a couple of times. In 2017 MOW was one of the most played Christmas songs one German radios. Here a source: https://www.radioszene.de/127994/wei...mas-radio.html

                                          SITS is doing well on iTunes but like everyone knows, streaming is more important. Can't wait for the streaming numbers during the weekend for MOW and SITS.

                                          Comment


                                          • Almost back at #2 on US iTunes with a green update.

                                            Comment


                                            • Yeah the Dallas song is about to fall with a bunch of dark updates. SITD is definitely rising back to #2
                                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

                                              Comment


                                              • I'm genuinely surprised this has been stable in the Top 5 in Germany this whole time. I know iTunes is irrelevant and all but ever since 2013 her singles have performed terribly. Mood Ring didn't even reach the Top 10 and quickly left the Top 100.

                                                Comment


                                                • Swimming in the Stars is now charting on US Apple Music.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                                    I'm genuinely surprised this has been stable in the Top 5 in Germany this whole time. I know iTunes is irrelevant and all but ever since 2013 her singles have performed terribly. Mood Ring didn't even reach the Top 10 and quickly left the Top 100.
                                                    New peak: #3!
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X