Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This audio video has surpassed 100k views:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
      2 million streams in a week for an album track. Not bad! Currently 1.5 million views on YouTube.
      Well... let’s be honest. An “album track” that’s been included on Spotify’s New Music Friday playlists around the globe plus other Spotify playlists (Morning Motivation, Singled Out, Pop All Day, Happy Pop...)
      Currently in 411 playlists with 22.1M followers.

So, actually, I think the results are not particularly good.
      Mood Ring performed similar (1.5M streams on 1st week) without playlists support.

I’m not saying this should be smashing and charting in Top 100 everywhere (even less now, with all the Xmas songs), that’s for sure. But truth is numbers are a bit weak.

Comment

• Jay from buzzjack

My Only Wish (This Year) sales in uk

Unfortunately this is quite far off being Top 100 in the UK Today's midweek #100 is on sales of 4,419, but My Only Wish This Year is on 2,030 with ACR applied (SCR = 3,993, and #199 in old rules chart).
        Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Well... let’s be honest. An “album track” that’s been included on Spotify’s New Music Friday playlists around the globe plus other Spotify playlists (Morning Motivation, Singled Out, Pop All Day, Happy Pop...)
          Currently in 411 playlists with 22.1M followers.

So, actually, I think the results are not particularly good.
          Mood Ring performed similar (1.5M streams on 1st week) without playlists support.

I’m not saying this should be smashing and charting in Top 100 everywhere (even less now, with all the Xmas songs), that’s for sure. But truth is numbers are a bit weak.
          To be fair playlist reach is very weak as well

from this 400 playlist only two or three have more than 1M followers and most of these playlists have a terrible engagement... the New Music Friday playlists for example are really effective in the first couple days only

And more than half are New Music Friday playlists where the traffic in this playlists gave the song a 557k day (and had 16,5M playlist reach at the moment)

the song is basically getting its streams mostly by 4-5M from these currently 20,1M

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
            Jay from buzzjack

Unfortunately this is quite far off being Top 100 in the UK Today's midweek #100 is on sales of 4,419, but My Only Wish This Year is on 2,030 with ACR applied (SCR = 3,993, and #199 in old rules chart).
            I think it ended at 160K units last year didn’t it? It has chances to go silver this year probably.

Comment

• Matches and glory deluxe out in NZ be out in your country midnight

Comment

• Glory tracks first 7 days on Spotify

5,842,537 - Make Me
                2,071,933 - Private Show
                1,998,632 - Swimming in the Stars
                1,811,875 - Do You Wanna Come Over
                1,462,914 - Clumsy
                1,481,274 - Mood Ring
                1,480,277 - Slumber Party Feat
                1,442,716 - Slumber Party Solo
                1,342,939 - Just Luv Me
                1,214,352 - Invitation
                1,151,783 - Man on the Moon
                1,135,092 - Love Me Down
                Last edited by pedrolabre; Thu December 10, 2020, 15:06.

Comment

• Guys so Taylor is releasing a whole album at midnight so matches won’t enter digital top 10 either next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                    Guys so Taylor is releasing a whole album at midnight so matches won’t enter digital top 10 either next week
                    Did you really think that horrible song had a chance? .... that awful song was never going to hit the Top 5 on iTunes even without the new upcoming Taylor songs or all the Xmas songs.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Did you really think that horrible song had a chance? .... that awful song was never going to hit the Top 5 on iTunes even without the new upcoming Taylor songs or all the Xmas songs.
                      The song is far superior to any of her previous releases

Comment

• To be fair that’s very subjective. I know you don’t like it but I’ve seen a lot of fans that do. Plenty of “terrible” songs make the Top 5 on iTunes and even become hits. Not saying this will, but yeah.

Comment

• Besides going back to chart performance, matches has entered iTunes AUS at 406 and is being added to Apple Music playlists so will have some support for its first day

Comment

• Good placements in Asia so far!

Comment

• Same story over and over again ... A bunch of playlists that won’t help .. I mean, look at SITS.

Sorry for my negativity but yeah I hate “Matches”.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Same story over and over again ... A bunch of playlists that won’t help .. I mean, look at SITS.

Sorry for my negativity but yeah I hate “Matches”.
                                but it’s not an officially single no radio or video so the fact it has any playlist support is surprising

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                                  Jay from buzzjack

Ah that is a pity, I had hoped to see this sneak into the UK Top 100 but it is not even remotely close. Maybe it will grow in popularity in years to come.
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• It's still coming for that certification.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Ah that is a pity, I had hoped to see this sneak into the UK Top 100 but it is not even remotely close. Maybe it will grow in popularity in years to come.
                                      So mow is not that of a big Christmas classic that the army wants it to be...

Comment

It's still coming for that certification.
                                        The song is performing the worst in the anglo / english speaking markets ... and performing the best on non-english markets.

an International classic transcending the language barrier

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• My Only Wish - currently

My Only Wish
                                            iTunes:
                                            #23 Denmark
                                            #130 Switzerland
                                            #438 United Kingdom
                                            #647 United States

Spotify:
                                            #17 Denmark
                                            #38 Austria
                                            #93 Germany
                                            #121 Ireland
                                            #141 Switzerland
                                            #144 Poland
                                            #147 Finland
                                            #157 Norway
                                            #177 Sweden
                                            #187 United Kingdom

Comment

The song is performing the worst in the anglo / english speaking markets ... and performing the best on non-english markets.

an International classic transcending the language barrier
                                              Exactly. Germany is as big of a music market as the UK (they constantly switch places), and in that country MOW is projected to re-enter the Top 40 this week.

Who cares if it doesn't enter the Top 100 in the UK? At the end of the day the song will still receive a certification there, so it's not like no one is checking for it.

Comment

Exactly. Germany is as big of a music market as the UK (they constantly switch places), and in that country MOW is projected to re-enter the Top 40 this week.

Who cares if it doesn't enter the Top 100 in the UK? At the end of the day the song will still receive a certification there, so it's not like no one is checking for it.
                                                Well I mean to receive a certification after 20 years? I just heard so much talk about the song this year and how it was slaying I just had hopes that it would appear in the official UK charts. Great that it is set to chart in Germany though, they seem to love it. It peaked there at 33 a few years ago I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well I mean to receive a certification after 20 years? I just heard so much talk about the song this year and how it was slaying I just had hopes that it would appear in the official UK charts. Great that it is set to chart in Germany though, they seem to love it. It peaked there at 33 a few years ago I think.
                                                  20 years? You do realize it wasn't available to purchase individually when it came out in 2000, right? It's an album track.

Comment

• Isn’t it even more impressive though that the song never charted in the UK but it’s still about to get a certification there?
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X