Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daily streams (Jan. 28)

    Toxic – 464,402
    Oops!...I Did It Again – 305,739
    Baby One More Time – 270,491
    Womanizer – 242,975
    Scream & Shout – 237,776
    Gimme More – 193,977
    Criminal – 150,934
    Circus – 116,199
    Work Bitch – 110,860
    I'm a Slave 4 U – 89,323
    If U Seek Amy – 79,115

    Another day, another new peak for Criminal. 150K daily streams for the first time ever. Also, I Wanna Go is starting to go viral on TikTok. It got 64,013 streams yesterday.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
      Daily streams (Jan. 28)

      Toxic – 464,402
      Oops!...I Did It Again – 305,739
      Baby One More Time – 270,491
      Womanizer – 242,975
      Scream & Shout – 237,776
      Gimme More – 193,977
      Criminal – 150,934
      Circus – 116,199
      Work Bitch – 110,860
      I'm a Slave 4 U – 89,323
      If U Seek Amy – 79,115

      Another day, another new peak for Criminal. 150K daily streams for the first time ever. Also, I Wanna Go is starting to go viral on TikTok. It got 64,013 streams yesterday.
      Thanks for the daily updates. Do you mind adding Matches into this list in the future? Or is it totally dead already? What about Swimming in the Stars?

      Also it would be nice if these tiktok kids would pick some Britney deep cuts to go viral. Like Cinderella, Breathe on Me, Unusual You, How I Roll...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ksg22 View Post

        Thanks for the daily updates. Do you mind adding Matches into this list in the future? Or is it totally dead already? What about Swimming in the Stars?

        Also it would be nice if these tiktok kids would pick some Britney deep cuts to go viral. Like Cinderella, Breathe on Me, Unusual You, How I Roll...
        Yesterday it got 60k and the day before 70k.

        Album streams yesterday:

        In the Zone - 583,217
        Oops!...I Did It Again - 455,343
        Circus - 463,353
        ...Baby One More Time - 413,349
        Blackout - 326,503
        Femme Fatale - 319,385
        Glory - 194,272
        Britney - 186,115
        Britney Jean - 128,703

        Comment




        • "Hold" felt like the perfect opening salvo for Britney's 2010s, and even like a comeback of sorts. Not to say she was on a downswing when the Femme Fatale era arrived: her greatest-hits single "3" topped the Hot 100 in 2009 and previous album Circus housed yet another No. 1 in the iconic "Womanizer." But with next-gen pop queens Lady Gaga, Kesha and Rihanna having stolen much of the dance-pop spotlight with far edgier aesthetics, it felt like Spears circa 2011 needed a definitive win ahead of her seventh album in order to establish that -- unlike most of her millennial pop peers – she was still here to play and slay.

          And slay she did. Arriving at No. 1 (becoming the 18th song in Hot 100 history to do so), it also earned Spears the highest debut frame by a lead female artist at the time (in the week dated Jan. 29, 2011); with 411,000 downloads (remember those?) sold, it easily bested the previous record holder, Taylor Swift's "Today Was a Fairytale," which moved 325,000 units in 2010.

          It also set up Spears nicely for an ongoing hot streak, with Femme Fatale topping the Billboard 200 and producing another ubiquitous early '10s hit with "Till the World Ends," which reached No. 3 on the Hot 100, as well as the top 10 "I Wanna Go." The wins kept rolling throughout 2011, with the Britney Spears remix of Rihanna's "S&M" becoming Britney's fifth Hot 100 topper

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
            Yesterday it got 60k and the day before 70k.

            Album streams yesterday:

            In the Zone - 583,217
            Oops!...I Did It Again - 455,343
            Circus - 463,353
            ...Baby One More Time - 413,349
            Blackout - 326,503
            Femme Fatale - 319,385
            Glory - 194,272
            Britney - 186,115
            Britney Jean - 128,703
            Thank you.

            It would be cool if Glory could end the year above BJ for overall streams.

            Comment


            • kinda disappointed that Billboard didn't updated Hold it Against Me sales and streams, would be a perfect opportunity

              i believe the song is currently with at least 2.1M units on US

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post
                kinda disappointed that Billboard didn't updated Hold it Against Me sales and streams, would be a perfect opportunity

                i believe the song is currently with at least 2.1M units on US
                Billboard has become so stingy with their sales figures. But yes, I have no doubt it's eligible for 2x Platinum.

                Do we think TTWE is eligible for 4x Platinum?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                  Billboard has become so stingy with their sales figures. But yes, I have no doubt it's eligible for 2x Platinum.

                  Do we think TTWE is eligible for 4x Platinum?
                  I like to think it is, if not at least 3.9M

                  Comment


                  • UK streaming album chart

                    73 (81) THE SINGLES COLLECTION BRITNEY SPEARS JIVE 56 16wks

                    2021 CR: 100-93-81-73- [ 4wks ]
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

                    Comment


                    • UK ALBUMS chart

                      103 (112) The Singles Collection / #38, 70wks

                      2021 CR: 172-130-121-112-103- (5wks)

                      It missed by 23 copies top 100.

                      Info from Liam.k. from buzzjack
                      Last FM <3
                      Instagram

                      Comment


                      • Matches is up 38 spots to #10 in Malaysia

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                          UK ALBUMS chart

                          103 (112) The Singles Collection / #38, 70wks

                          2021 CR: 172-130-121-112-103- (5wks)

                          It missed by 23 copies top 100.

                          Info from Liam.k. from buzzjack
                          Hopefully it will finally re-enter the top 100 in the next few weeks. Do we know how much it sold this week?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

                            Hopefully it will finally re-enter the top 100 in the next few weeks. Do we know how much it sold this week?
                            No.107 has sold 1,199k so TSC is over 1,2k, sales increase from last weeks 1,193k
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

                            Comment


                            • Wasnt hold it against me released on 11/01.. how it debuted two weeks later

                              Comment


                              • Toxic
                                iTunes:
                                #397 Switzerland
                                #899 United Kingdom
                                #1094 United States

                                Apple Music:
                                #286 Finland
                                #300 Luxembourg
                                #437 Norway
                                #468 Germany
                                #484 Denmark
                                #493 Ireland
                                #497 Netherlands
                                #829 United Kingdom
                                #1088 United States

                                This is doing great on Apple Music

                                Womanizer
                                Apple Music:
                                #25 Brunei Darussalam
                                #457 Ireland
                                #746 United Kingdom

                                ...Baby One More Time
                                Apple Music:
                                #322 Finland
                                #1194 United Kingdom


                                Surprisingly, Circus is charting higher than GH:MP in the UK. And Womanizer is higher than Toxic too.

                                Album: Circus
                                Apple Music:
                                #652 United Kingdom
                                #1260 United States

                                Album: Greatest Hits: My Prerogative
                                iTunes:
                                #999 United Kingdom

                                Apple Music:
                                #408 Indonesia
                                #654 United Kingdom

                                Album: Blackout
                                Apple Music:
                                #142 El Salvador
                                #352 Ireland
                                #1063 United Kingdom

                                Comment


                                • Daily streams (Jan. 29)

                                  Toxic – 496,059
                                  Oops!...I Did It Again – 326,827
                                  Baby One More Time – 290,108
                                  Scream & Shout – 267,628
                                  Womanizer – 255,342
                                  Gimme More – 203,343
                                  Criminal – 151,837
                                  Circus – 120,426
                                  Work Bitch – 115,516
                                  I'm a Slave 4 U – 93,528
                                  If U Seek Amy – 81,734

                                  Almost 500K for Toxic and 200K+ for Gimme More

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                    Daily streams (Jan. 29)

                                    Toxic – 496,059
                                    Oops!...I Did It Again – 326,827
                                    Baby One More Time – 290,108
                                    Scream & Shout – 267,628
                                    Womanizer – 255,342
                                    Gimme More – 203,343
                                    Criminal – 151,837
                                    Circus – 120,426
                                    Work Bitch – 115,516
                                    I'm a Slave 4 U – 93,528
                                    If U Seek Amy – 81,734

                                    Almost 500K for Toxic and 200K+ for Gimme More
                                    Wow! Does anyone know how Toxic ranked compared to other 2000’s hits from pop girls on this day?

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by LoveMeDown123 View Post

                                      Wow! Does anyone know how Toxic ranked compared to other 2000’s hits from pop girls on this day?
                                      I believe it's like 6th or 7th in terms of daily streams and 9th overall!


                                      Comment


                                      • Pre-2000s Female Acts on Spotify (Jan. 29, 2021)

                                        As a lead artist
                                        1. Shakira – 4,750,888
                                        2. Britney Spears – 3,580,296
                                        3. Madonna – 2,663,145
                                        4. Whitney Houston – 2,620,768
                                        5. Mariah Carey – 2,289,917
                                        6. Jennifer Lopez – 2,089,604
                                        7. Christina Aguilera – 2,058,107
                                        8. Celine Dion – 1,753,718
                                        9. Destiny’s Child – 1,240,229
                                        10. Tina Turner – 1,265,907

                                        With features
                                        1. Shakira – 6,645,809
                                        2. Britney Spears – 3,875,398
                                        3. Christina Aguilera – 2,883,157
                                        4. Madonna – 2,788,149
                                        5. Whitney Houston – 2,626,093
                                        6. Mariah Carey – 2,479,477
                                        7. Jennifer Lopez – 2,412,205
                                        8. Celine Dion – 1,784,040
                                        9. Enya – 1,487,186
                                        10. Tina Turner – 1,281,271

                                        Look how Britney and Shakira ate that!

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                          Pre-2000s Female Acts on Spotify (Jan. 29, 2021)

                                          As a lead artist
                                          1. Shakira – 4,750,888
                                          2. Britney Spears – 3,580,296
                                          3. Madonna – 2,663,145
                                          4. Whitney Houston – 2,620,768
                                          5. Mariah Carey – 2,289,917
                                          6. Jennifer Lopez – 2,089,604
                                          7. Christina Aguilera – 2,058,107
                                          8. Celine Dion – 1,753,718
                                          9. Destiny’s Child – 1,240,229
                                          10. Tina Turner – 1,265,907

                                          With features
                                          1. Shakira – 6,645,809
                                          2. Britney Spears – 3,875,398
                                          3. Christina Aguilera – 2,883,157
                                          4. Madonna – 2,788,149
                                          5. Whitney Houston – 2,626,093
                                          6. Mariah Carey – 2,479,477
                                          7. Jennifer Lopez – 2,412,205
                                          8. Celine Dion – 1,784,040
                                          9. Enya – 1,487,186
                                          10. Tina Turner – 1,281,271

                                          Look how Britney and Shakira ate that!
                                          Great...kind of stupid comparison but what about compared to pink lady gaga beyonce?

                                          Comment


                                          • Toxic will surely become the 8th most streamed female songs from the 00’s soon.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                              Toxic will surely become the 8th most streamed female songs from the 00’s soon.
                                              I guess you mean on Spotify only?
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                I guess you mean on Spotify only?
                                                I mean, Spotify by far the biggest streaming platform, and the only one we can track besides YouTube, so that goes without saying.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                                  I mean, Spotify by far the biggest streaming platform, and the only one we can track besides YouTube, so that goes without saying.
                                                  Not really a complete picture though. I mean some people have massive numbers on youtube, and a stream is a stream really.
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                    Not really a complete picture though. I mean some people have massive numbers on youtube, and a stream is a stream really.
                                                    Well, not really. YouTube weighs for less and in most countries they don't even count it. On demand-audio is where the money is at.


                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X