Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    Only six female songs from the 2000's got 500K+ streams yesterday, and Toxic was one of them!

    Top 6 (Jan. 30):
    Umbrella – 701,617
    Hips Don't Lie – 623,040
    Promiscuous – 585,509
    Party In The USA – 548,271
    Halo – 520,434
    Toxic – 503,988
    Promiscuous is so random..no such a big difference.. surprised that halo is so low..I thought it would have around 800k streams

    Comment


    • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

      Promiscuous is so random..no such a big difference.. surprised that halo is so low..I thought it would have around 800k streams
      Promiscuous went viral sometime last year and has probably gained an extra 50-70M streams because of that.

      The big surprise on this list is Umbrella. Did it go viral? +700K is massive.

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

          Promiscuous is so random..no such a big difference.. surprised that halo is so low..I thought it would have around 800k streams
          If I'm not wrong, it was added to several playlists from the 2000s or went viral somewhere and since then the numbers started to be that big.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
            Only six female songs from the 2000's got 500K+ streams yesterday, and Toxic was one of them!

            Top 6 (Jan. 30):
            Umbrella – 701,617
            Hips Don't Lie – 623,040
            Promiscuous – 585,509
            Party In The USA – 548,271
            Halo – 520,434
            Toxic – 503,988
            I heard that Toxic has a reach of 36 million. How does that compare with the reach of the other tracks ?
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

            Comment


            • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

              Promiscuous is so random..no such a big difference.. surprised that halo is so low..I thought it would have around 800k streams
              Random? Why? It was a huge hit! Maybe the nostalgia factor
              Haven't been early since '88

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mattsky View Post

                Random? Why? It was a huge hit! Maybe the nostalgia factor
                It went viral on TikTok last year and even recharted on the Billboard Global 200 for a month straight.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                  I heard that Toxic has a reach of 36 million. How does that compare with the reach of the other tracks ?
                  That's actually not that much in comparison to Halo and Party in the U.S.A, and it's actually 33.7M

                  Halo - 55M
                  Party in the U.S.A. - 48M
                  Hips Don't Lie - 40.8M
                  Toxic - 33.7M
                  Promiscuous - 33.4M
                  Umbrella - 31.6M

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                    That's actually not that much in comparison to Halo and Party in the U.S.A, and it's actually 33.7M

                    Halo - 55M
                    Party in the U.S.A. - 48M
                    Hips Don't Lie - 40.8M
                    Toxic - 33.7M
                    Promiscuous - 33.4M
                    Umbrella - 31.6M
                    Wow so if Toxic's reach increased we could realistically by anticipating even better daily numbers.
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

                    Comment


                    • Britney’s most streamed albums on Spotify in 2021 (so far):


                      For comparison purposes, here’s how many streams they got last January:
                      Last edited by Instinct; Tue February 2, 2021, 02:25.

                      Comment


                      • ^ Circus’ album increase was beautiful
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                        Comment


                        • A new song from glory has leaked! Full song, the glory era is still giving lol

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Britney's most streamed songs in South Korea's biggest music subscription service (Melon).

                              1. Do Somethin: 7.557M
                              2. Toxic: 7.364M
                              3. Lucky: 5.376M
                              4. Circus: 4.806M
                              5. ...Baby One More Time: 3.926M
                              6. Gimme More: 3.894M
                              7. My Only Wish (This Year): 3.887M
                              8. Oops!...I Did It Again: 3.737M
                              9. I Wanna Go: 3.271M
                              10. Everytime: 2.774M
                              11. Work Bitch: 2.569M
                              12. Overprotected: 2.428M
                              13. It Should Be Easy: 2.341M
                              14. Ooh La La: 1.867M
                              15. Sometimes: 1.865M
                              16. Up n' Down: 1.7M
                              17. Me Against the Music: 1.672M
                              18. Womanizer: 1.543M
                              19. My Prerogative: 1.529M
                              20. Pretty Girls: 1.5M
                              21. Boys: 1.479M
                              22. 3: 1.296M
                              23. Chaotic: 1.209M
                              24. Brave New Girl: 1.164M
                              25. Piece of Me: 1.090M
                              26. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman: 1.050M

                              This is without features. She has 95 million streams overall (the 2nd most streamed pre-2000 female artist, after Mariah).

                              Comment


                              • Great numbers! Why am I screaming at seeing Do Somethin' at #1?

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                                  Great numbers! Why am I screaming at seeing Do Somethin' at #1?
                                  So random Then again, Do Somethin' was huge in South Korea. It was even plagiarized by one of the biggest K-Pop stars from the time. What's also amazing is the fact Chaotic has 1.2 million streams in comparison to Spotify, where it has 500k.

                                  Comment


                                  • Screaming at Chaotic having 1,2M streams in South Korea alone while only having 500k streams on global Spotify. Was it a hit there?
                                    Do Somethin’ being her most streamed track is pretty shocking too but those types of songs usually do very well in Asia so it’s understandable.

                                    Comment


                                    • Daily streams (Feb. 2)

                                      Toxic – 445,157
                                      Oops!...I Did It Again – 292,408
                                      Baby One More Time – 258,214
                                      Scream & Shout – 257,697
                                      Womanizer – 233,283
                                      Gimme More – 191,980
                                      Criminal – 150,021
                                      Circus – 113,667
                                      Work Bitch – 108,602
                                      I'm a Slave 4 U – 85,348
                                      If U Seek Amy – 75,301
                                      Sometimes – 68,277
                                      I Wanna Go – 60,813
                                      Matches – 58,413
                                      Everytime – 49,436

                                      Looks like Sometimes, I Wanna Go and Everytime are all increasing lately.

                                      Comment


                                      • “Criminal” is just doing great
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                        Comment


                                        • The way Scream & Shout is a classic in her discography now. She really stood the test of time.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                            The way Scream & Shout is a classic in her discography now. She really stood the test of time.
                                            It's a shame.its not in her page.

                                            Comment


                                            • Daily streams (Feb. 3)

                                              Toxic – 462,164
                                              Oops!...I Did It Again – 301,296
                                              Scream & Shout – 270,881
                                              Baby One More Time – 268,304
                                              Womanizer – 241,616
                                              Gimme More – 200,237
                                              Criminal – 151,005
                                              Circus – 116,373
                                              Work Bitch – 112,416
                                              I'm a Slave 4 U – 91,774
                                              If U Seek Amy – 78,241

                                              200K for Gimme More and it was only a Wednesday

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                                Daily streams (Feb. 3)

                                                Toxic – 462,164
                                                Oops!...I Did It Again – 301,296
                                                Scream & Shout – 270,881
                                                Baby One More Time – 268,304
                                                Womanizer – 241,616
                                                Gimme More – 200,237
                                                Criminal – 151,005
                                                Circus – 116,373
                                                Work Bitch – 112,416
                                                I'm a Slave 4 U – 91,774
                                                If U Seek Amy – 78,241

                                                200K for Gimme More and it was only a Wednesday
                                                What's special about a Wednesday?
                                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                  What's special about a Wednesday?
                                                  I said it was only a Wednesday because it’s far from being the best day for streams (Thursday, Friday and Saturday are).

                                                  Comment


                                                  • “Gimme More” deserves those +200K and good daily updates.

                                                    I’m glad that the song managed to survive after all these time. It’s a stunning yet infamous and enigmatic single in her career and basically profiling to be her new classic after BOMT, OIDIA and Toxic.

                                                    Right now “Womanizer” is taking the lead with the updates (241K) over “Gimme More” (200K) but I feel like it’s matter of time for “Gimme More” to start pulling better updates than “Womanizer”. I give it a year.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X