Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    “Gimme More” deserves those +200K and good daily updates.

I’m glad that the song managed to survive after all these time. It’s a stunning yet infamous and enigmatic single in her career and basically profiling to be her new classic after BOMT, OIDIA and Toxic.

Right now “Womanizer” is taking the lead with the updates (241K) over “Gimme More” (200K) but I feel like it’s matter of time for “Gimme More” to start pulling better updates than “Womanizer”. I give it a year.
    Agreed. I think it's safe to call Gimme More a proper Britney classic now.

I also think it will overtake Womanizer in the not-so-distant future. It's growing at a faster rate and doesn't seem to be slowing down. The fact it's pulling better numbers than Womanizer was just three months ago is insane considering it wasn't even half as big initially.

Comment

• The demand for Britney vinyl is so big they're doing yet another pressing for Femme Fatale + also a cassette.

Between this and the revival on streaming platforms, the album is getting closer and closer to that 2x Platinum certification (assuming it's not there already).

Comment

• I don‘t understand why her label never certificated anything of the “Femme Fatale” singles. The singles were huge back in 2011, three of them are eligible at least for 2x Platinum in America.
        Last edited by Stronger99; Fri February 5, 2021, 13:22.

Comment

• Britney Spears is the 12th best selling foreign artist in Brazil since 2003, according to ChartMaster:

Brazil best sellers since 2003 - ChartMasters

Comment

• Daily streams (Feb. 4)

Toxic – 471,573
            Oops!...I Did It Again – 307,402
            Scream & Shout – 285,653
            ...Baby One More Time – 273,922
            Womanizer – 244,316
            Gimme More – 207,206
            Criminal – 149,123
            Circus – 118,078
            Work Bitch – 113,199
            I'm a Slave 4 U – 96,227
            If U Seek Amy – 79,159
            Sometimes – 75,105
            I Wanna Go – 61,542
            Stronger – 60,283
            Matches – 56,191
            Lucky – 54,949
            Till the World Ends – 54,522
            Everytime – 52,108
            Piece of Me – 51,534

19 songs doing 50k+ streams a day

Comment

• Her streaming numbers are getting better and better. A little bit sad “Baby One More Time” is only her fourth most successful song on that platform.

Today her documentation will be broadcast, I‘m curious if it has any effects.

Comment

• UK streaming album chart

78 (73) THE SINGLES COLLECTION BRITNEY SPEARS JIVE 56 17wks

2021 CR: 100-93-81-73-78- [ 5wks ]

Irish albums chart

77 (75) THE SINGLES COLLECTION BRITNEY SPEARS JIVE 26 24wks
                Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                  UK streaming album chart

78 (73) THE SINGLES COLLECTION BRITNEY SPEARS JIVE 56 17wks

2021 CR: 100-93-81-73-78- [ 5wks ]

Irish albums chart

77 (75) THE SINGLES COLLECTION BRITNEY SPEARS JIVE 26 24wks
                  Are certifications in Ireland automatic?

Comment

• I don’t know if it was already mentioned but someone on ATRL pointed out that Criminal entered the top 20 of the Malaysian singles chart in October.

Comment

• Criminal's revival doesn’t suprise me at all. That’s Britney's TikTok "hit". It’s by far her most used sound (used in 592k videos, #2 is "Toxic" which was used in 292.4k videos) and there’s a trend going on where people post pictures/videos of good looking criminals with the song playing in the background. When you look up #britneyspears the first few videos use "Criminal" and they have 750k to 4 million likes. And the majority of them are from December and January.

Even her "flops" are unforgettable classics.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• What is the total for “Criminal” on Spotify at the moment?
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

What is the total for “Criminal” on Spotify at the moment?
                          92,654,367 despite having a measly 1,1M playlist reach

Comment

• When Criminal gonna reach 100M streams in Spotify?

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                              When Criminal gonna reach 100M streams in Spotify?
                              In about 2 months (3 months max).
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

Are certifications in Ireland automatic?
                                Not really. In fact several of her albums are undercertified in there.

Comment

• Daily streams (Feb. 5)

Toxic – 513,699
                                  Oops!...I Did It Again – 335,420
                                  Scream & Shout – 314,833
                                  Baby One More Time – 301,900
                                  Womanizer – 263,454
                                  Gimme More – 222,156
                                  Criminal – 152,041
                                  Circus – 122,960
                                  Work Bitch – 118,851
                                  I'm a Slave 4 U – 99,337
                                  If U Seek Amy – 82,189
                                  Sometimes – 76,790
                                  I Wanna Go – 63,119
                                  Stronger – 63,087
                                  Lucky – 58,701
                                  Till the World Ends – 56,757
                                  Matches – 56,063
                                  Piece of Me – 54,796
                                  Everytime – 53,009

Comment

• Btw ... “Circus” (album) will be hitting 500million on Spotify in a couple weeks and “In The Zone” will hit 700million in like 3 weeks or something.

Comment

• Album streams yesterday

1. In the Zone — 640,222
                                      2. Circus — 494,224
                                      3. Oops!...I Did It Again — 492,126
                                      4. …Baby One More Time — 454,737
                                      5. Blackout — 362,922
                                      6. Femme Fatale — 318,723
                                      7. Britney — 202,772
                                      8. Glory — 190,497
                                      9. Britney Jean — 137,026

She's been pulling such great numbers lately! Also, Slumber Party hit 60 million streams today.

Comment

Btw ... “Circus” (album) will be hitting 500million on Spotify in a couple weeks and “In The Zone” will hit 700million in like 3 weeks or something.
                                        Circus will be her fourth album to hit 500 million streams. This time last year she only had one.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            Shakira and Britney are on another level. I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              Where is she on overall female?

Comment

• Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

Where is she on overall female?

20th is doing +6M so probably somewhere between 30-50 spot
                                                Last edited by pedrolabre; Sun February 7, 2021, 13:50.

Comment

• Did the documentary have an impact on Streams / Itunes sales ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                    Did the documentary have an impact on Streams / Itunes sales ?
                                                    We’ll see as soon as Spotify updates!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X