Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Sunday update and Toxic still pulled 500K+

    Comment


    • Circus has now surpassed 500 million streams on Spotify. It's Britney's fourth album to achieve this milestone!

      Comment




      • Comment


        • Pre-2000 female artists with most albums above 500 million streams:

          Britney Spears - 4
          In the Zone - 695,414,928
          ...Baby One More Time - 555,170,436
          Oops!...I Did It Again - 548,434,702
          Circus - 500,002,523

          Shakira - 4
          El Dorado - 2,236,038,409
          Oral Fixation, Vol. 2 - 1,006,347,089
          Dónde Están los Ladrones? - 545,362,329
          Laundry Service - 526,165,025

          Destiny's Child - 2
          The Writing's on the Wall - 1,007,240,345
          Survivor - 533,755,636

          Whitney Houston - 2
          Whitney - 736,366,125
          The Bodyguard - 658,722,778

          If I'm not wrong these are the only ones with multiple entries. Mariah has two albums above 400 million and one above 1 billion, so she's coming.

          Comment


          • ^Lauryn Hill also has two, but that's the only one I can think of that's missing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
              Pre-2000 female artists with most albums above 500 million streams:

              Britney Spears - 4
              In the Zone - 695,414,928
              ...Baby One More Time - 555,170,436
              Oops!...I Did It Again - 548,434,702
              Circus - 500,002,523

              Shakira - 4
              El Dorado - 2,236,038,409
              Oral Fixation, Vol. 2 - 1,006,347,089
              Dónde Están los Ladrones? - 545,362,329
              Laundry Service - 526,165,025

              Destiny's Child - 2
              The Writing's on the Wall - 1,007,240,345
              Survivor - 533,755,636

              Whitney Houston - 2
              Whitney - 736,366,125
              The Bodyguard - 658,722,778

              If I'm not wrong these are the only ones with multiple entries. Mariah has two albums above 400 million and one above 1 billion, so she's coming.
              The good thing is britney gonna have 3x1b albums back to back...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                Pre-2000 female artists with most albums above 500 million streams:

                Britney Spears - 4
                In the Zone - 695,414,928
                ...Baby One More Time - 555,170,436
                Oops!...I Did It Again - 548,434,702
                Circus - 500,002,523

                Shakira - 4
                El Dorado - 2,236,038,409
                Oral Fixation, Vol. 2 - 1,006,347,089
                Dónde Están los Ladrones? - 545,362,329
                Laundry Service - 526,165,025

                Destiny's Child - 2
                The Writing's on the Wall - 1,007,240,345
                Survivor - 533,755,636

                Whitney Houston - 2
                Whitney - 736,366,125
                The Bodyguard - 658,722,778

                If I'm not wrong these are the only ones with multiple entries. Mariah has two albums above 400 million and one above 1 billion, so she's coming.
                Plus do we know how fast these albums r gonna reach 1b?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ksg22 View Post
                  ^Lauryn Hill also has two, but that's the only one I can think of that's missing.
                  All this time I thought Lauryn Hill only had one album, but you're right. According to ChartMasters she has two.

                  The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - 664,966,223
                  The Score - 652,596,359

                  Mariah will join this list very soon but I think that's about it for now. I checked some of Britney's 1999 peers like Xtina and J Lo but the former only has one (the rest of her discography is quite far away) and the latter doesn't even have one.

                  ​​​​​​​@coddiecollins I think In the Zone will reach 1 billion next year.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                    All this time I thought Lauryn Hill only had one album, but you're right. According to ChartMasters she has two.

                    The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - 664,966,223
                    The Score - 652,596,359

                    Mariah will join this list very soon but I think that's about it for now. I checked some of Britney's 1999 peers like Xtina and J Lo but the former only has one (the rest of her discography is quite far away) and the latter doesn't even have one.

                    ​​​​​​​@coddiecollins I think In the Zone will reach 1 billion next year.
                    What about circus bomt and oops

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                      All this time I thought Lauryn Hill only had one album, but you're right. According to ChartMasters she has two.

                      The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - 664,966,223
                      The Score - 652,596,359
                      Actually I just looked on her spotify page and The Score is a Fugees album that she has on her page for whatever reason. So I was wrong on this.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

                        What about circus bomt and oops
                        They should cross a billion in early/mid 2023. However, if her streams continue to gain at the same rate as they've been for the past year, they could cross it by late next year.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Glory has now surpassed 350 million streams on Spotify

                            Comment


                            • Can someone make the total streams per album for January?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post
                                Can someone make the total streams per album for January?
                                I posted that two weeks ago.



                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                  I posted that two weeks ago.

                                  Thank you...

                                  Comment


                                  • Song: ...Baby One More Time
                                    iTunes:
                                    #129 Mexico
                                    #1150 United States

                                    Apple Music:
                                    #412 Denmark
                                    #422 Sweden
                                    #450 Finland
                                    #452 Luxembourg
                                    #472 Switzerland
                                    #498 Belgium
                                    #800 United Kingdom

                                    Doing so well lately

                                    Greatest Hits: My Prerogative has re-entered the Top 100 on UK iTunes following the TV premiere of Framing Britney Spears

                                    Album: Greatest Hits: My Prerogative
                                    iTunes:
                                    #97 United Kingdom
                                    #249 United States

                                    Apple Music:
                                    #239 Philippines
                                    #294 United Kingdom
                                    #322 Ireland
                                    #453 Denmark

                                    Comment


                                    • Due to their huge increases over the past month, "Circus" & "Gimme More" have been added to "All Out 00s" playlist on Spotify. She has six songs on it now.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                        Due to their huge increases over the past month, "Circus" & "Gimme More" have been added to "All Out 00s" playlist on Spotify. She has six songs on it now.
                                        Queen...who has the most added songs there?
                                        does this playlist has an impact?

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

                                          Queen...who has the most added songs there?
                                          does this playlist has an impact?
                                          Yes it has 9M followers

                                          Comment


                                          • The documentary premiered on Sky Documentary in the UK last night, should give some of her music a boost.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                              The documentary premiered on Sky Documentary in the UK last night, should give some of her music a boost.
                                              It became the channel’s most watched program ever apparently.



                                              Hopefully it gets a good boost

                                              Comment


                                              • UK Apple Music

                                                #296 Greatest Hits: My Prerogative
                                                #318 Blackout
                                                #446 Circus
                                                #821 ...Baby One More Time
                                                #840 Oops!...I Did It Again
                                                #893 Femme Fatale
                                                #978 Glory
                                                #1171 In the Zone

                                                "Blackout" probably had the biggest boost on Apple Music after the documentary and I love that.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                Comment


                                                • Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Kevinmakeme View Post
                                                    Leave britney Alone

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X