X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow almost Top 50 for TSC!

A new peak would be outstanding!

Comment

• The album tracks on In The Zone have better streams than the ones on the Britney album and Toxic, Everytime and Me Against The Music will count for In The Zone whenever it has the best pure sales so I don’t think it’s too far fetched to think it has at least 30-40k units from streaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
        Would be amazing if TSC could get a new peak in the uk

also it could become her longest charting album as all her streams are clearly going towards that album
        In the UK the streams automatically go to whatever album is charting the highest on a given week

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
          The album tracks on In The Zone have better streams than the ones on the Britney album and Toxic, Everytime and Me Against The Music will count for In The Zone whenever it has the best pure sales so I don’t think it’s too far fetched to think it has at least 30-40k units from streaming.
          In late 2018, the OCC ran down her biggest non-singles in the UK and three ITZ tracks made it into the Top 20

#3 Outrageous
          #6 Breathe on Me
          #18 (I Got That) Boom Boom

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...e-love__23505/

Comment

• Thursday update (18/02) - TRL pop girls daily album streams

Beyoncé

Dangerously in Love - 693,927
            B’Day - 498,390
            I Am… Sasha Fierce - 1,319,331
            4 - 743,141
            BEYONCÉ - 725,484
            Lemonade - 688,268
            The Lion King: The Gift - 476,601
            Bonus:
            HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM - 385,898
            Total: 5,531,040

Britney Spears
            ​​
            ….Baby One More Time - 518,116
            Oops!…I Did It Again - 573,453
            Britney - 271,911
            In the Zone - 706,552
            Blackout - 460,693
            Circus - 563,526
            Femme Fatale - 355,553
            Britney Jean - 157,537
            Glory - 247,226
            Bonus:
            Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - 102,963
            The Singles Collection - 69,553
            Total: 4,027,083

Shakira
            ​​​​​
            Pies Descalzos - 408,397
            Donde Están Los Ladrones - 488,692
            Laundry Service - 367,940
            Fijación Oral, Vol 1 - 198,548
            Oral Fixation, Vol. 2 - 724,101
            She Wolf - 172,230
            Sale El Sol - 312,005
            Shakira. - 145,473
            El Dorado - 687,811
            Total: 3,505,197

P!nk
            ​​
            Can’t Take Me Home - 38,108
            M!ssundaztood - 205,308
            Try This - 47,743
            I’m Not Dead - 219,368
            Funhouse - 456,804
            The Truth About Love - 863,357
            Beautiful Trauma - 407,212
            Hurts 2B Human - 530,621
            Bonus:
            Greatest Hits...So Far!!! - 382,342
            Total: 3,150,863

Avril Lavigne
            ​​​​​
            Let Go - 712,098
            Under My Skin - 203,430
            The Best Damn Thing - 463,593
            Goodbye Lullaby - 351,354
            Avril Lavigne - 214,341
            Head Above Water - 159,630
            Total: 2,104,446

Alicia Keys
            ​​​​​
            Songs In A Minor - 183,074
            The Diary of Alicia Keys - 421,352
            As I Am - 439,002
            The Element Of Freedom - 257,576
            Girl on Fire - 279,008
            HERE - 35,862
            ALICIA - 411,824
            Total: 2,027,698

706K streams for In the Zone yesterday The only pre-2010 album here pulling such numbers alongside Let Go, I Am… Sasha Fierce and Oral Fixation, Vol. 2. Really nice to see Blackout coming for half a million daily streams too.

Comment

Maybe we can estimate that The Singles Collection sold 1,3k last week when it was #93 (#100 apparently sells like 1,2k) and 1,7k this week (#53 did 1,856 and #64 did 1,632)

262,390 total

Thanks to Liam.k. from buzzjack for sales info!
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

• ... so she currently has an album officially charting in the UK Top 100 album chart, all of her albums (except for BJ) charting on Apple Music, and many of her singles increased on daily activity on Spotify ?

She’s doing good.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                  ... so she currently has an album officially charting in the UK Top 100 album chart, all of her albums (except for BJ) charting on Apple Music, and many of her singles increased on daily activity on Spotify ?

She’s doing good.
                  Yep. And this is only the beginning. This year will be very good for her in all fronts.

Comment

• Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours

Comment

• I wish we would know Apple Music streaming numbers.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• isn’t in the zone sold over a 10 million copies? Idk who editing her page in Wikipedia but it’s probably a hater

Comment

• Originally posted by And then we kiss View Post
                          isn’t in the zone sold over a 10 million copies? Idk who editing her page in Wikipedia but it’s probably a hater
                          10 million copies its a claimed number from journals and etc, but when you look into certificatins and truful sources the number looks different

apparently In The Zone sold in official numbers the leats seven milllion copies, this doesn't mean it didnt sold more than this, since i believe it sold at least 8 million copies, but not 10M for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post

10 million copies its a claimed number from journals and etc, but when you look into certificatins and truful sources the number looks different

apparently In The Zone sold in official numbers the leats seven milllion copies, this doesn't mean it didnt sold more than this, since i believe it sold at least 8 million copies, but not 10M for sure
                            it's chart run was canibalized by her first GH album which sold about 6 million copies and the leg accident, otherwise i bellive it would be a DIL sized era( 10-11 million albums, 3 big hits)
                            i wonder why gimmie more, that had pretty mediocre streams is doing that good now, it's actually outstraming bigger hits from those years such as single ladies, papparazi, 4 minutes.....

Comment

• Originally posted by a Star4 View Post

it's chart run was canibalized by her first GH album which sold about 6 million copies and the leg accident, otherwise i bellive it would be a DIL sized era( 10-11 million albums, 3 big hits)
                              i wonder why gimmie more, that had pretty mediocre streams is doing that good now, it's actually outstraming bigger hits from those years such as single ladies, papparazi, 4 minutes.....
                              Omg didnt know that...

Well its one of her best singles..but indeed felt like kind of randon how it grew on streaming.i guess that s the power of quality

Comment

• “Gimme More” (IMO) was always meant to be a Britney classic single. It’s just that a legacy doesn’t develop from one day to another, it takes time (at least 10-15 years IMO before knowing if a song has the potential to survive) and “Gimme More” just lived it up and stood the test of time, so now the song had been progressively increasing and getting solid on the updates until it exploded and it’s up there with her biggest classics now.

In fact, it’s happened that way with most of her classics. To be honest only BOMT and Toxic never had a fade out because I remember even OIDIA was forgotten (or at least doing like cr*p) for some years and now it’s doing amazing, well remembered and about to surpass BOMT on Spotify (same thing happened with “Womanizer”, it smashed during 2008-2009 then it was forgotten for some years and ever since 2016 it exploded) people re-discover songs and then they become signature hits and classics for the artist and only time determine that.

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Album: Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

iTunes:
                                  #40 United Kingdom (+37)
                                  #278 United States (-2)

Apple Music:
                                  #170 Ireland (-50)
                                  #273 United Kingdom (+7)

Smash
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                    “Gimme More” (IMO) was always meant to be a Britney classic single. It’s just that a legacy doesn’t develop from one day to another, it takes time (at least 10-15 years IMO before knowing if a song has the potential to survive) and “Gimme More” just lived it up and stood the test of time, so now the song had been progressively increasing and getting solid on the updates until it exploded and it’s up there with her biggest classics now.

In fact, it’s happened that way with most of her classics. To be honest only BOMT and Toxic never had a fade out because I remember even OIDIA was forgotten (or at least doing like cr*p) for some years and now it’s doing amazing, well remembered and about to surpass BOMT on Spotify (same thing happened with “Womanizer”, it smashed during 2008-2009 then it was forgotten for some years and ever since 2016 it exploded) people re-discover songs and then they become signature hits and classics for the artist and only time determine that.
                                    And the same will happen with work bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

And the same will happen with work bitch
                                      I think it already happened. Back in 2013 no one could have bet anything on that song, people deemed it as a flop that would be instantly forgotten and now in 2021 it remains among her most remembered / famous songs and most streamed songs (both daily and overall).

Comment

• I mean it’s not really surprising that songs like Oops!... I Did It Again and Womanizer eventually picked up in streams because they were big hits and with 00’s nostalgia kicking in it was bound to happen. Gimme More is just shocking because it wasn’t as big as them in its original run, I mean we’re talking about a song from 2007 that was barely played on the radio at the time of its release and we all know that radio often helps with longevity and it’s essentially what makes a song a classic.

Comment

I mean it’s not really surprising that songs like Oops!... I Did It Again and Womanizer eventually picked up in streams because they were big hits and with 00’s nostalgia kicking in it was bound to happen. Gimme More is just shocking because it wasn’t as big as them in its original run, I mean we’re talking about a song from 2007 that was barely played on the radio at the time of its release and we all know that radio often helps with longevity and it’s essentially what makes a song a classic.
                                          Radio is not the only metric that makes a song a classic. There are plenty of massive radio hits from the 00s that are forgotten now.

But yeah, “Gimme More” was not as big as “Oops” or “Womanizer” but it was always surrounded / related to iconicness and pop culture: The song has the “It’s Britney Bitch” line that went famous since day 1, it was linked to the infamous 2007 VMAs performance (a performance that everyone knows), the catch phrase was sampled by Madonna during the “Sticky & Sweet” tour and then on the smash hit “Scream & Shout”, the song is the lead single of “Blackout” a highly important and legendary album in her career (an album that has gained retrospective cult and acclaim and even recently was included in the Rolling Stone best albums of all time list) ... like you cannot be the lead single of “Blackout” and not be iconic. That’s impossible.

... I mean, it was matter of time for the the song to explode, it was meant to happen. It’s classic Britney and didn’t have much radio support back in the day but it was related to many important aspects of Britney’s career and image. The song was always there and everywhere in Britney’s universe without the need of radio spins.

”3” , for example destroyed that song on the radio and now it’s forgotten as sh*t.

Comment

• Spotify (Feb. 19)

Toxic – 568,304
                                            Oops!...I Did It Again – 386,639
                                            Baby One More Time – 354,272
                                            Scream & Shout – 353,822
                                            Womanizer – 294,538
                                            Gimme More – 282,368
                                            Circus – 162,845
                                            Criminal – 153,642
                                            Work Bitch – 137,802
                                            I'm a Slave 4 U – 127,793
                                            If U Seek Amy – 103,620
                                            Sometimes – 90,772
                                            Lucky – 88,271
                                            Stronger – 86,784
                                            (You Drive Me) Crazy – 79,608
                                            Piece Of Me – 79,424
                                            Everytime – 75,241
                                            Till the World Ends – 73,729
                                            I Wanna Go – 72,260
                                            Matches – 69,529
                                            3 – 62,538
                                            Overprotected – 53,733
                                            Me Against the Music – 41,474

Total: 4.737 million
                                            Last edited by matheusbelmont; Sat February 20, 2021, 18:04.

Comment

I mean it’s not really surprising that songs like Oops!... I Did It Again and Womanizer eventually picked up in streams because they were big hits and with 00’s nostalgia kicking in it was bound to happen. Gimme More is just shocking because it wasn’t as big as them in its original run, I mean we’re talking about a song from 2007 that was barely played on the radio at the time of its release and we all know that radio often helps with longevity and it’s essentially what makes a song a classic.
                                              Gimme More was huge on youtube during 2007/2008

sold a fair amount of copies (its britney 7th biggest digital track) and its attached to a infamous but still very memorable performance

i would be surprised if Break The Ice or Radar received these numbers today, but not gimme more

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                                                Spotify (Feb. 19)

Toxic – 568,304
                                                Oops!...I Did It Again – 386,639
                                                Baby One More Time – 354,272
                                                Scream & Shout – 353,822
                                                Womanizer – 294,538
                                                Gimme More – 282,368
                                                Circus – 162,845
                                                Criminal – 153,642
                                                Work Bitch – 137,802
                                                I'm a Slave 4 U – 127,793
                                                If U Seek Amy – 103,620
                                                Sometimes – 90,772
                                                Lucky – 88,271
                                                Stronger – 86,784
                                                (You Drive Me) Crazy – 79,608
                                                Piece Of Me – 79,424
                                                Everytime – 75,241
                                                Till the World Ends – 73,729
                                                I Wanna Go – 72,260
                                                Matches – 69,529
                                                3 – 62,538
                                                Overprotected – 53,733
                                                Me Against the Music – 41,474
                                                Huge but I guess it's the Friday effect

Comment

• GH:MP is charting at 32 on uk iTunes

Comment

Working...
                                                  X