Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    I believe so. Glory must be around 420K units right now, while Pretty Girls is around the 800K range (80K units).
    Oh I had no idea it was at around 420,000...
    we will rise to meet the challenge every time

    Comment


    • Canada

      39 - The Essential Britney Spears

      With all the attention around the new documentary Framing Britney Spears, the Essential Britney Spears collection re-enters at 39, the highest chart position for the former “Princess of Pop” since Glory debuted at No. 4 in September 2016.

      https://www.fyimusicnews.ca/articles...-helps-britney

      Comment


      • Duplicate post
        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

        Comment


        • Toxic – 520,787
          Oops!...I Did It Again – 338,385
          Scream & Shout – 318,282
          Baby One More Time – 310,735
          Womanizer – 259,350
          Gimme More – 253,263
          Circus – 145,350
          Criminal – 142,775
          Work Bitch – 120,126
          I'm a Slave 4 U – 112,566
          If U Seek Amy – 92,664

          Comment


          • Great update for a Sunday

            Comment




            • This time last year she only had 14 million and now she’s coming for 20 million.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Instinct View Post


                This time last year she only had 14 million and now she’s coming for 20 million.
                But I ve heard monthly listeners aren't any important

                Comment


                • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

                  But I ve heard monthly listeners aren't any important
                  According to instinct actually..
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

                  Comment


                  • Why are these 2 members ruining this thread with their shady posts? Are they even fans? Anyway, I don't really understand the concept of monthly listeners either, but I'm 100% sure it's a good sign if they keep increasing day by day and they are close to the 20M mark that she otherwise never really reached other than during the holiday season.

                    Comment


                    • No ones being shady. When we discussed monthly listeners before Instinct insisted that it didnt matter and was an irrelevant stat and posted a whole article as to why. You can go back and look if you want to. And yes. Im a Britney fan.
                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                      Pronouns: He / Him

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        No ones being shady. When we discussed monthly listeners before Instinct insisted that it didnt matter and was an irrelevant stat and posted a whole article as to why. You can go back and look if you want to. And yes. Im a Britney fan.
                        And they are indeed irrelevant in comparison to actual daily streams. I stand by what I said. Doesn’t mean I’m not glad to see her increasing. A ~6 million jump in the past year is definitely something worth discussing.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                          And they are indeed irrelevant in comparison to actual daily streams. I stand by what I said. Doesn’t mean I’m not glad to see her increasing. A ~6 million jump in the past year is definitely something worth discussing.
                          Exactly. Just because you posted the information doesn’t mean that you now think that metric is the most relevant in the world.

                          You’re just posting correct information about her numbers regardless of your personal opinion.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                          Comment


                          • Most streamed pre-2000 female artists in the US last week, according to Rolling Stone:

                            1. Britney Spears – 14.6M
                            2. Mariah Carey – 11.3M
                            3. Shakira – 10.4M
                            4 Jenni Rivera – 9.5M
                            5. Whitney Houston – 8.4M
                            6. Enya – 7.8M
                            7. Mary J. Blige – 6.8M
                            8. Madonna – 5.9M
                            9. Destiny’s Child – 5.8M
                            10. Sade – 5.6M
                            11. The Chicks – 5.5M
                            12. Selena – 5.2M



                            The week before she did 13.1M streams

                            Comment


                            • Huge for her
                              Last FM <3
                              Instagram

                              Comment


                              • Wait so glory has 420k units In the USA now?

                                Comment


                                • She’s also 25th among females overall.

                                  Comment


                                    1. Taylor Swift
                                    2. Ariana Grande
                                    3. Billie Eilish
                                    4. Megan Thee Stallion
                                    5. Cardi B
                                    6. Dua Lipa
                                    7. Rihanna
                                    8. SZA
                                    9. Doja Cat
                                    10. Beyoncé
                                    11. Miley Cyrus
                                    12. Jhené Aiko
                                    13. Halsey
                                    14. Olivia Rodrigo
                                    15. Lady Gaga
                                    16. Nicki Minaj
                                    17. Summer Walker
                                    18. Lana Del Rey
                                    19. Adele
                                    20. Katy Perry
                                    21. Kehlani
                                    22. Saweetie
                                    23. P!nk
                                    24. Britney Spears
                                    25. Melanie Martinez
                                    26. Selena Gomez
                                    27. Demi Lovato
                                    28. Miranda Lambert
                                    29. Mariah Carey
                                    30. Maren Morris
                                    Enzolorenzo I see her at #24 but I'm probably missing someone

                                    Comment




                                    • Comment


                                      • 700 million - February 22, 2021 (100 million in 178 days; 562,000 streams per day)
                                        600 million - August 8, 2020 (100 million in 187 days; 535,000 streams per day)
                                        500 million - February 3, 2020


                                        800 million coming in August or maybe in July since the numbers are getting bigger and bigger.
                                        Last edited by matheusbelmont; Mon February 22, 2021, 23:24.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                          1. Taylor Swift
                                          2. Ariana Grande
                                          3. Billie Eilish
                                          4. Megan Thee Stallion
                                          5. Cardi B
                                          6. Dua Lipa
                                          7. Rihanna
                                          8. SZA
                                          9. Doja Cat
                                          10. Beyoncé
                                          11. Miley Cyrus
                                          12. Jhené Aiko
                                          13. Halsey
                                          14. Olivia Rodrigo
                                          15. Lady Gaga
                                          16. Nicki Minaj
                                          17. Summer Walker
                                          18. Lana Del Rey
                                          19. Adele
                                          20. Katy Perry
                                          21. Kehlani
                                          22. Saweetie
                                          23. P!nk
                                          24. Britney Spears
                                          25. Melanie Martinez
                                          26. Selena Gomez
                                          27. Demi Lovato
                                          28. Miranda Lambert
                                          29. Mariah Carey
                                          30. Maren Morris
                                          Enzolorenzo I see her at #24 but I'm probably missing someone
                                          Wait you’re right!

                                          Comment


                                          • Here's the full Top 40 with streams:

                                            1. Taylor Swift* - 127.2M
                                            2. Ariana Grande* - 67.1M
                                            3. Billie Eilish - 40.8M
                                            4. Megan Thee Stallion - 37.8M
                                            5. Cardi B - 35.1M
                                            6. Dua Lipa* - 33.8M
                                            7. Rihanna - 32.2M
                                            8. SZA - 31.4M
                                            9. Doja Cat - 30.6M
                                            10. Beyoncé - 27.1M
                                            11. Miley Cyrus - 24.2M
                                            12. Jhené Aiko - 23.8M
                                            13. Halsey - 22M
                                            14. Olivia Rodrigo - 21.8M
                                            15. Lady Gaga - 21.1M
                                            16. Nicki Minaj - 20.3M
                                            17. Summer Walker - 18.8M
                                            18. Lana Del Rey - 17.2M
                                            19. Adele - 16.6M
                                            20. Katy Perry - 16.4M
                                            21. Kehlani - 15M
                                            22. Saweetie - 15M
                                            23. P!nk* - 14.6M
                                            24. Britney Spears - 14.6M
                                            25. Melanie Martinez - 14M
                                            26. Selena Gomez - 12.9M
                                            27. Demi Lovato - 11.9M
                                            28. Miranda Lambert - 11.4M
                                            29. Mariah Carey - 11.3M
                                            30. Maren Morris - 11.1M
                                            31. Kali Uchis - 10.9M
                                            32. Alicia Keys - 10.6M
                                            33. Carrie Underwood - 10.4M
                                            34. Shakira - 10.4M
                                            35. Ella Mai - 10.4M
                                            36. Sia - 10.3M
                                            37. Jenni Rivera - 9.5M
                                            38. Lorde - 9.4M
                                            39. Ava Max - 9.3M
                                            40. Kelsea Ballerini - 9M

                                            * = released new music last week

                                            Congrats to Beyoncé, Britney, P!nk, Shakira and Alicia Keys for being the only acts from their generation to make the Top 40

                                            Comment


                                            • TSC number 57 in uk midweek chart

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                                TSC number 57 in uk midweek chart
                                                Hopefully it remains top 100!

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                                  Here's the full Top 40 with streams:

                                                  1. Taylor Swift* - 127.2M
                                                  2. Ariana Grande* - 67.1M
                                                  3. Billie Eilish - 40.8M
                                                  4. Megan Thee Stallion - 37.8M
                                                  5. Cardi B - 35.1M
                                                  6. Dua Lipa* - 33.8M
                                                  7. Rihanna - 32.2M
                                                  8. SZA - 31.4M
                                                  9. Doja Cat - 30.6M
                                                  10. Beyoncé - 27.1M
                                                  11. Miley Cyrus - 24.2M
                                                  12. Jhené Aiko - 23.8M
                                                  13. Halsey - 22M
                                                  14. Olivia Rodrigo - 21.8M
                                                  15. Lady Gaga - 21.1M
                                                  16. Nicki Minaj - 20.3M
                                                  17. Summer Walker - 18.8M
                                                  18. Lana Del Rey - 17.2M
                                                  19. Adele - 16.6M
                                                  20. Katy Perry - 16.4M
                                                  21. Kehlani - 15M
                                                  22. Saweetie - 15M
                                                  23. P!nk* - 14.6M
                                                  24. Britney Spears - 14.6M
                                                  25. Melanie Martinez - 14M
                                                  26. Selena Gomez - 12.9M
                                                  27. Demi Lovato - 11.9M
                                                  28. Miranda Lambert - 11.4M
                                                  29. Mariah Carey - 11.3M
                                                  30. Maren Morris - 11.1M
                                                  31. Kali Uchis - 10.9M
                                                  32. Alicia Keys - 10.6M
                                                  33. Carrie Underwood - 10.4M
                                                  34. Shakira - 10.4M
                                                  35. Ella Mai - 10.4M
                                                  36. Sia - 10.3M
                                                  37. Jenni Rivera - 9.5M
                                                  38. Lorde - 9.4M
                                                  39. Ava Max - 9.3M
                                                  40. Kelsea Ballerini - 9M

                                                  * = released new music last week

                                                  Congrats to Beyoncé, Britney, P!nk, Shakira and Alicia Keys for being the only acts from their generation to make the Top 40
                                                  Rise britney rise this is the beginning

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Instinct View Post

                                                    Congrats to Beyoncé, Britney, P!nk, Shakira and Alicia Keys for being the only acts from their generation to make the Top 40
                                                    What generation are you talking about ? Beyonce, Alicia and Pink are from the 2000s surely ?
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X