Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

What generation are you talking about ? Beyonce, Alicia and Pink are from the 2000s surely ?
    The 1998-2003 generation. Beyoncé for example (as a solo act) debuted in the early 2000's but she's still Britney's peer.

Comment

• We can expect In the Zone to reach 1b on Spotify yet this year or early 2022? Assuming that she would maintain these same daily numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by esswein View Post
        We can expect In the Zone to reach 1b on Spotify yet this year or early 2022? Assuming that she would maintain these same daily numbers.
        I think surely next year

Comment

• Originally posted by esswein View Post
          We can expect In the Zone to reach 1b on Spotify yet this year or early 2022? Assuming that she would maintain these same daily numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
            The 1998-2003 generation. Beyoncé for example (as a solo act) debuted in the early 2000's but she's still Britney's peer.
            Oh definitely, Beyoncé even debuted one year earlier than Britney with Destiny’s Child in 1997.

And P!nk debuted in 2000, a couple years after Britney but still part of that same late-90s early 00s wave.

Last edited by MrLeonix; Tue February 23, 2021, 04:03.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Apple Music Norway:

#230 Blackout
              #255 Glory
              #311 ...Baby One More Time
              #377 In the Zone
              #422 Oops!...I Did It Again
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• All of her studio albums are still charting on US Apple Music Pop (the ones she fully sang, at least)

#82 Circus
                #99 Oops!...I Did It Again
                #102 Blackout
                #106 Femme Fatale
                #124 ...Baby One More Time
                #188 In the Zone
                #195 Britney
                #198 Glory

...Baby One More Time, Oops!...I Did It Again, Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale are all charting on the main chart as well (US + UK)

Album: Oops... I Did It Again
                Apple Music:
                #98 Moldova
                #422 Norway
                #427 Denmark
                #778 United Kingdom
                #972 United States

Album: Circus
                Apple Music:
                #146 Honduras
                #397 United Kingdom
                #480 Brazil
                #485 Ireland
                #770 United States

Album: Femme Fatale
                Apple Music:
                #19 Jordan
                #357 Ireland
                #476 Brazil
                #1073 United States
                #1187 United Kingdom

Album: ...Baby One More Time
                Apple Music:
                #87 Cambodia
                #182 Bermuda
                #311 Norway
                #947 United Kingdom
                #1286 United States

Album: Blackout
                Apple Music:
                #174 Paraguay
                #199 Guatemala
                #230 Norway
                #283 Ireland
                #294 Sweden
                #367 Brazil
                #399 United Kingdom
                #464 New Zealand
                #1012 United States

Toxic keeps killing it and it even re-entered the Spotify chart in Ireland. Slay.

Toxic
                Spotify:
                #186 Ireland

Apple Music:
                #201 Finland
                #267 Ireland
                #307 Denmark
                #323 Norway
                #374 Netherlands
                #406 Belgium
                #415 Sweden
                #425 United Kingdom
                #429 Luxembourg
                #449 Germany
                #455 Brazil
                #830 United States

Nearly 3 weeks later we can see the effect is far from over, and people are still listening to her discography.

Comment

• Comment

• Why there is no spotify update?

Comment

• Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post
                      Why there is no spotify update?
                      She broke Spotify.

Comment

She broke Spotify.
                        1billion update in a day is coming...

Comment

• First she re-enters the official UK albums chart, now she re-enters the official Canadian albums chart ... and correct me if I’m wrong but she also re-entered the official Irish albums chart right?
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                            First she re-enters the official UK albums chart, now she re-enters the official Canadian albums chart ... and correct me if I’m wrong but she also re-entered the official Irish albums chart right?
                            TSC has almost got new peak in Ireland last week is no28 peak is no26

The album has been in the chart since the beginnig of the year!

2021 CR: 99-86-80-77-75-56-28-

Steady climber!
                            Last edited by Ivica; Wed February 24, 2021, 00:29.
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                              First she re-enters the official UK albums chart, now she re-enters the official Canadian albums chart ... and correct me if I’m wrong but she also re-entered the official Irish albums chart right?
                              Yup. Also I don’t wanna jinx it but one of her albums might re-enter the Australian albums chart because the documentary is airing there soon and the #FreeBritney movement is getting a lot of media attention there as well, I think an important TV channel will be doing a Britney special too apparently.

Comment

• And it wasn't posted here, but TSC re-entered the Canadian chart last week
                                66 Re-Entry 2 The Singles Collection - Britney Spears ( 19 ) Jive
                                https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10564533

The Essential replaced it this week at #39

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

And it wasn't posted here, but TSC re-entered the Canadian chart last week

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10564533

The Essential replaced it this week at #39
                                    Are Canadian certifications like in the US where it’s labels that decide for which album a certain song should count?

Comment

• Finally Toxic – 508,700
                                      Oops!...I Did It Again – 337,257
                                      Scream & Shout – 319,207
                                      Baby One More Time – 309,690
                                      Womanizer – 262,769
                                      Gimme More – 261,223
                                      Criminal – 152,939
                                      Circus – 149,868
                                      Work Bitch – 130,947
                                      I'm a Slave 4 U – 114,372
                                      If U Seek Amy – 95,798

gimme more about to pass womanizer..the best song winning

Comment

• “If U Seek Amy” is doing pretty good. Actually, the 3 main Circus’ singles have been doing good on Spotify lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

Are Canadian certifications like in the US where it’s labels that decide for which album a certain song should count?
                                          I think it's the same system.

Comment

• Most streamed female 00’s songs on Spotify and their daily gains:

1. Halo - 916M (+507,832)
                                            2. Hips Don’t Lie - 737M (+539,614)
                                            3. Party in the U.S.A - 686M (+501,239)
                                            4. Umbrella - 615M (+625,834)
                                            5. Make You Feel My Love - 614M (+352,423)
                                            6. Crazy in Love - 556M (+348,367)
                                            7. Tik Tok - 548M (+434,843)
                                            8. If I Ain’t Got You - 524M (+330,948)
                                            9. Toxic - 522M (+508,700)
                                            10. Bleeding Love - 513M (+315,058)

Biggest gainers:
                                            1. Umbrella - 625,834
                                            2. Hips Don’t Lie - 539,614
                                            3. Toxic - 508,700
                                            4. Halo - 507,832

Even Oops!...I Did It Again (337,257) is currently outstreaming two of the songs in the Top 10.

Comment

• “Femme Fatale” will become her second album with multiple +100M songs on Spotify pretty soon.

.... Then BOMT album is coming next right?

Comment

• Yep. And then BOMT followed by ITZ.

I'm a Slave 4 U - 96,109,267 streams. I guess at this rate this will hit 100M by April?

Comment

Yep. And then BOMT followed by ITZ.

I'm a Slave 4 U - 96,109,267 streams. I guess at this rate this will hit 100M by April?
                                                  If it keeps stable above 110k will be end of march

Comment

• Last Monday

This Monday

Every song increased but Gimme More grew the most.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X