No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Till the World Ends" added to "Hit Rewind" with over 5 million followers.

Great to see her 2010's material finally getting some recognition. This will definitely help Femme Fatale.

Comment

• "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" has re-entered the Top 200 on iTunes Germany at #184 (#44 on the Pop chart).
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Comment

• Last Tuesday:

Comment

• TSC is sitting at 55 in uk midweeks today! She doing good!

Comment

• Comment

• 'If U Seek Amy' coming for the 100k daily!

Comment

• Apparently there are chances that “The Singles Collection” might climb into the top 50 on Friday

Comment

• ^ That’s great. That would be the 3rd consecutive week on the official UK albums chart right?

Anyways .. I know “The Singles Collection” was an unnecessary release but in terms of tracklist it’s way better than “Greatest Hits: My Prerogative” to be honest.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyonc้ . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        ^ That’s great. That would be the 3rd consecutive week on the official UK albums chart right?

Anyways .. I know “The Singles Collection” was an unnecessary release but in terms of tracklist it’s way better than “Greatest Hits: My Prerogative” to be honest.
                        In the Top 100, yep. It's been charting in the Top 200 all year tho.

I have to agree. GH:MP is iconic but its tracklist is all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

Well I mean it is no surprise to see it charting seeing as all of her streams are clearly now counting to that one album. You can look forward to it charting for months as long as her streaming stays similar to now. It is also the main reason Whitneys UC is able to chart week after week for years at this stage ! I see a similar thing for Britneys album.
                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

That’s great.

It’s cool to see how “The Singles Collection” has survived over the years. No shade or anything but I remember that back in 2009 when it first came out, other than “3” being a hit the album was quite uneventful and flop-ish because obviously no one needed that compilation at the time .... however with time and after several years it proved to be a solid and steady seller in multiple markets, on it’s way to Platinum in UK and eligible for Gold in USA and still charting to this date on several markets.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyonc้ . Rihanna

Comment

• Well as much as I hate Tsc track list it has a lot of hits from her post breakdown so it’s kinda understandable why it’s doing so good in streams , when people wants to hear a singer they would prefer to hear the songs through the years with much more stuff and not just from the beginning and till the peak...(which is prerogative case)

Comment

• I believe that’s why her essential compilation is also chart a lot now and then

Comment

• Ireland Albums Chart

24 (28) The Singles Collection 27 wks *New Peak*
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                                    Ireland Albums Chart

Wow new peak 12 years after the album’s release. Nice

Comment

• Crazy. Coming for Top 20 hopefully

Comment

• A new peak after twelve years? Slay

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

• She's slaying!

Comment

• TSC is #51 on this week's UK album chart Up 8 spots from last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                                                Ireland Albums Chart

Iconic.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 76K for Matches is a nice surprise! She's pulling better numbers than she was a week ago, by the way.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X