ALBUMS W/TEA 201,496
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO 389,039
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND 424,894
    STREAMING ON-DEMAND 329,098,097
    Do you have Circus and In the Zone?

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Wait so "Glory" is actually 75K units away from going Gold?

I've seen these numbers leaking in other threads today, where are people getting them? and what about Britney's other albums?

Leave a comment:

• MimisEmancipation
    replied
    Glory

ALBUM SALES: 158,684
    ALBUMS W/TEA 201,496
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO 389,039
    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND 424,894
    STREAMING ON-DEMAND 329,098,097

Leave a comment:

• OutlawTorn
    replied
    Her Circus album has been added.

Certifications found in 19 countries - more than 3.1 million units collected:
    https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p/20 ... ircus.html
    (https://popularalbums.blogspot.be/p/news-updates.html)
    +
    https://twitter.com/popularalbums/statu ... 9586493440

Any additions/corrections are welcome of course.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Thanks for that analysis Instinct.

Really nice work. Where did you get the "Femme Fatale" numbers tho, I'm curious.

I have these estimations for its singles in Europe:

Hold it against me - 450,000
    Till the world ends - 700,000
    I wanna go - 300,000
    Criminal - 130,000

Just with the singles alone it did almost 1,600,000 , and the album probably sold between 350K and 400K.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    Britney's best-selling eras in Europe (1 million+):

1. ...Baby One More Time 13,434,000
    2. Oops!... I Did It Again 8,209,000
    3. In the Zone 4,405,000
    4. Britney 4,321,000
    5. Circus 3,010,000
    6. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative 2,647,000
    7. Blackout 1,989,000
    8. Femme Fatale 1,464,000

Each single from the "...Baby One More Time" era sold at least 1 million copies in Europe

1. ...Baby One More Time - 4,471,000
    2. (You Drive Me) Crazy - 1,545,000
    3. Born to Make You Happy - 1,297,000
    4. Sometimes - 1,256,000

Overall Britney has 10 songs and 7 albums that have sold over 1 million copies in Europe

1. ...Baby One More Time 4,471,000
    2. Scream & Shout 2,714,000
    3. Oops!... I Did It Again 1,598,000
    4. (You Drive Me) Crazy 1,545,000
    5. Born to Make You Happy 1,297,000
    6. Toxic 1,269,000
    7. Sometimes 1,256,000
    8. Womanizer 1,123,000
    9. Everytime 1,041,000
    10. Lucky 1,025,000

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Britneysdream
    Just wanted to share that Britney has confirmed B10 is on the way, I just hope it gets better streaming numbers! And a ticket bundle would help too
    Yeah I saw that as well. Really excited for B10.

I think it'll likely perform better on streaming formats than "Glory" as the physical and itunes formats are dying faster and faster now.

As for the ticket bundle forget about it, she won't do it. We've been waiting for that ticket bundle since 2013 and she never does it despite having a sh*tload of shows over the last 5 years

Leave a comment:

• Britneysdream
    replied
    Just wanted to share that Britney has confirmed B10 is on the way, I just hope it gets better streaming numbers! And a ticket bundle would help too

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Great pop era. The first 3 singles were all massive and on heavy MTV rotation here in Latin America.

I think it was painful to see "Stronger" peaking at #11 on the Hot 100 tho . . . I just hate that chart position.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    Happy 18th anniversary to one of the best-selling albums of all time! Iconic

"Oops!... I Did It Again" was pretty much the perfect pop era. Massive album sales, three smash hits, and a successful world tour.

Fun fact: "Oops!... I Did It Again" outsold "...Baby One More Time" in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Turkey, South Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Streaming update for the "Oops I did it again" 3 main hit singles:

Spotify (As of April 2018):

1. Oops I did it again - 118,275,596
    2. Lucky - 28,440,637
    3. Stronger - 30,792,525

Youtube

1. Oops I did it again - 182,126,763
    2. Lucky - 86,979,195
    3. Stronger - 83,433,942

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    18 YEARS ALREADY!!!

"Oops I did it again" was released 18 years ago on May 15 in some European markets such as Germany, Austria and Swtizerland

It yielded 3 global hit singles and the album became one of the biggest music eras of the 21st century

Leave a comment:

• brandot27
    replied
    Hey everyone! New member here. I have went through the entire thread in the past couple of months...well done thread! Can't wait to see a few more vids be certified and also what the rest of the year brings us with the summer tour (and hopefully some new music).

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Britneysdream
    Ooh la la was no monster success, but it has done better than some major releases lately and is probably close to gold in the USA with streams
    Its definately eligible for Gold already

Leave a comment:

• Britneysdream
    replied
    Ooh la la was no monster success, but it has done better than some major releases lately and is probably close to gold in the USA with streams

Leave a comment:

• B_IN_ME
    replied
    I'm not angry but his posts are mostly so over the top :evil:
    As a social scientiest I'm looking for serious chart analysis like YOU did always perfectly ...

But he tries desperately to present every single of Britney as a huge worldwide hit which is just not true ...
    Most time I try to ignore him but sometimes his posts are to stupid

He understand just one message: Britney is always and in every market the most successful female singer.
    If the next single flopped harder than the one before, he is the one to tell us that the former flop back then was a HUGE worldwide hit.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    Originally posted by B_IN_ME
    It WAS a tragic flop
    For the GP it doesn't matter if a song is a soundtrack song, first single from a new album or the fifth single ... And after the huge success of S&S everyone was hoping for a popularity-boost which didn't happend and OLL flopped hard (and BJ as well).
    If OLL become a huge success back then you would never say "it was just a childish soundtrack song". So please, be consistent
    The older her songs get, the more exaggerated you present her numbers
    Someday you will demonstrate how succesfull PERFUME was back then, compared to Slumber Party or other forthcoming tracks
    ...why are you always so angry

Anyway, the video should hit 100m in a couple of months along with Everytime and (You Drive Me) Crazy

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by B_IN_ME
    It WAS a tragic flop
    For the GP it doesn't matter if a song is a soundtrack song, first single from a new album or the fifth single ... And after the huge success of S&S everyone was hoping for a popularity-boost which didn't happend and OLL flopped hard (and BJ as well).
    If OLL become a huge success back then you would never say "it was just a childish soundtrack song". So please, be consistent
    Someday you will demonstrate how succesfull PERFUME was back then, compared to Slumber Party or other forthcoming tracks
    Actually my comment was pretty sarcastic, its so funny seeing you so pressed and butthurt all the time . . . . . Considering there are girls right now who can't even crack the Hot 100 at all I will start to reconsider my views on "Perfume"

-----

BTW did you find out that "Make me" went Platinum in US? I guess you're extremely happy

Leave a comment:

• B_IN_ME
    replied
    It WAS a tragic flop

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I think its funny that such a random song like "Ooh la la" is about to hit 100million views on VEVO.

I still remember when it peaked at #54 on the Billboard Hot 100 and almost went Top 20 on Pop Radio despite being just a childish soundtrack song for a kids film and people acted as if it was a massive tragic flop . . . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X