Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US itunes

29. Greatest hits: My Prerogative

It's been doing very well all these days, hopefully it re-enters the chart.

On another note. RIAA has confirmed that "Track equivalent sales" DO count for album certifications now. With this information several Britney albums are eligible for new certifications.

http://www.riaa.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... EMENTS.pdf

However don't expect a certification for "The Singles collection" or "Greatest hits: My Prerogative" anytime soon, as the process seems to be more complicated for greatest hits / compilation albums:

For certifications for Greatest Hit albums, only track sales and streams that occur after Greatest Hits albums’ release date can count towards RIAA album certifications. If the label chooses to have track sales and streams applied towards Greatest Hits certifications, then those track sales and streams are precluded from future inclusion in the original studio album. The RIAA and GR&F will require labels to confirm in writing that no track sales and streams are counted towards both a studio album and a Greatest Hits album, and the RIAA and GR&F may request additional testing of system reports to ensure validity. Due to the complicated nature of monitoring whether a track sale and/or stream has already been considered for album certification, Greatest Hits audits may require significant delays in the certification process.

Overall, Britney's has 2 old undercertified albums. "Britney" and "In the zone" which should be 5xP and 3xP respectively long time ago. And now with new rules she's eligible for the following certifications:

Circus - 2x Platinum
    The singles collection - Gold
    Britney Jean - Gold

* Femme Fatale could go as high as 2x Platinum depending on how % of streams come from the US. Her harters say this era was mostly local, so the most local it gets the highest chances it has to be eligible for 2xP.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• US itunes

37. Greatest hits: My Prerogative
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Female recording artists with the most number one albums in Europe!

Album charts used

Austria
        Belgium (W+F)
        Denmark
        Finland
        France
        Germany
        Greece
        Hungary
        Ireland
        Italy
        Netherlands
        Norway
        Poland
        Portugal
        Scotland
        Sweden
        Switzerland
        Spain
        United Kingdom

Rank. Artist. Number one albums.

1. Madonna (100+)
        2. Celine Dion (60+)
        3. Whitney Houston (45+)
        4. Adele (35+)
        5. Britney Spears (35+)
        6. Mariah Carey (25+)

Comment

• Spotify daily

...Baby One More Time

#154 (NEW) Canada 9,543
          #181 (NEW) Ireland 1,641
          #196 (RE) United Kingdom 22,871

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

iTunes:
          #70 United States
          #110 United Kingdom
          #164 Switzerland
          Last FM <3
          Instagram

Comment

• Fast forward to November 1998, and Spears was signed, branded and sold 500,000 copies of her debut single, "...Baby One More Time" on the day of release.
            Read more: http://news.iheart.com/articles/trendin ... z3zNmzFrjF

Album: Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

iTunes:
            #63(+7) United States
            #109(+1) United Kingdom
            #113(+51) Switzerland
            Last FM <3
            Instagram

Comment

• Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

iTunes:
              #5 Cayman Islands
              #55 United States

still in top 100
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

• Billboard 200:

130 RE SPEARS*BRITNEY GREATEST HITS:MY PREROGATIVE

4,971 equivalent album units
                3,098 pure album sales
                9,190 digital track sales
                1,432,386 track streams

Comment

• YEssss Congratulations!

Originally posted by LostAvenger
                  Billboard 200:

130 RE SPEARS*BRITNEY GREATEST HITS:MY PREROGATIVE

4,971 equivalent album units
                  3,098 pure album sales
                  9,190 digital track sales
                  1,432,386 track streams
                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• nicee

still holding well on iTunes #53
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• What was the last soundscan update for My Prerogative album?
                      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha
                        What was the last soundscan update for My Prerogative album?
                        latest numbers are 1,527,032 (August 2015)
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                          Originally posted by Mikerocha
                          What was the last soundscan update for My Prerogative album?
                          latest numbers are 1,527,032 (August 2015)
                          Thanks
                          “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• MrLeonix, I gather you're talking worldwide RE The Singles Collection? A little less than a year ago, TSC's U.S. sales tally stood at 250,000.
                            http://www.poconorecord.com/entertai...-madame-x-tour

Comment

• Originally posted by HolidayGuy
                              MrLeonix, I gather you're talking worldwide RE The Singles Collection? A little less than a year ago, TSC's U.S. sales tally stood at 250,000.
                              Yes WW

Comment

• Billboard Top Album Sales:

106 RE Greatest Hits: My Prerogative 3,098 copies

2,790 copies of those were digital.

Comment

• GH:MP #23 in the Catalog chart

http://www.billboard.com/charts/catalog-albums

Comment

• Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Dec. 27-28, 30-31, 2015, Jan. 2-3, 2016 $2,940,106 19,454 /
                                    25,203 6 / 0 $495, $179, $94, $54
                                    http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

Total gross to date (before the revamp): $70,538,177

Comment

• Originally posted by JadeBritx
                                      Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Dec. 27-28, 30-31, 2015, Jan. 2-3, 2016 $2,940,106 19,454 /

This show can be the second profit behind only Circus Tour. if it hit 100 million we can say it is the most profit of overall her show.

Comment

• Originally posted by weare
                                        Originally posted by JadeBritx
                                        Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Dec. 27-28, 30-31, 2015, Jan. 2-3, 2016 $2,940,106 19,454 /

This show can be the second profit behind only Circus Tour. if it hit 100 million we can say it is the most profit of overall her show.
                                        Yep, the show is heading to hit $100m grossing eventually. However "Circus Tour" will always gonna be her most profitable and biggest show ever

Comment

• Why is MP:GH doing so well on Itunes?

Comment

• Originally posted by weare
                                            Originally posted by JadeBritx

Circus sold tons of merchandises but PoM doesnt have exportation expenses. So we dont know.

Comment

• Billboard Top Album Sales Chart:

193 (106) Greatest Hits: My Prerogative 2,076 copies

1,706 copies of those were digital.

Comment

• yaay still charting
                                                Last FM <3
                                                Instagram

Comment

• Just a note- Billboard's album sales chart is 100 positions; the 200-position one is Nielsen Music's. The album probably will have dropped off the Catalog and BB 200 charts.
                                                  http://www.poconorecord.com/entertai...-madame-x-tour

Comment

• I found some interesting trivia / milestone about the Artists that have scored multiple #1 singles on the Hot 100 in the 2010s decade so far. Turns out that not even 20 artists have pulled multiple #1s in this decade with only 18 artists having done it so far. Britney Spears is one of them and the vast majority is composed by male artists and new generation artists.

Artists with most / multiple #1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 in this decade so far

Rihanna = 9
                                                    Katy Perry = 8
                                                    Bruno Mars = 6
                                                    Adele = 4
                                                    Taylor Swift = 4
                                                    Eminem = 3
                                                    Ke$ha = 3
                                                    Justin Bieber = 3
                                                    Britney Spears = 2
                                                    LMFAO = 2
                                                    Maroon 5 = 2
                                                    P!nk = 2
                                                    Macklemore and Ryan Lewis = 2
                                                    Pitbull = 2
                                                    Pharell Williams = 2
                                                    Wiz Khalifa = 2
                                                    The Weeknd = 2
                                                    Drake = 2

* Bolded Artists are previous generation acts.

* Only 7 female artists have scored multiple #1 hits in this decade and only Britney Spears and P!nk are from previous generation.

Comment

• I was looking for some old stuff in the UK and I found this:

YEC 1999
                                                      #1 - ...Baby One More Time
                                                      #28 - Sometimes
                                                      #68 - You Drive Me (Crazy)

#14 - ...Baby One More Time (645,466)

YEC 2000
                                                      #14 - Oops!... I Did It Again
                                                      #22 - Born To Make You Happy
                                                      #88 - Lucky

#19 - Oops!... I Did It Again (726,000)
                                                      #36 - ...Baby one More Time (403,000)

YEC 2001
                                                      #83 - I'm A Slave 4 You
                                                      #191 - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

#105 - Britney (158,190)
                                                      #162 - Oops!... I Did It Again (96,670)

YEC 2002
                                                      #82 - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
                                                      #85 - Overprotected
                                                      #141 - Boys

#79 - Britney (210,000)

YEC 2003
                                                      #60 - Me Against The Music

#145 - In The Zone (125,000)

YEC 2004
                                                      #9 - Toxic (260,000)
                                                      #18 - Everytime (197,000)
                                                      #69 - My Prerogative (78,000)

#25 - Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (525,000)
                                                      #51 - In The Zone (350,000)

YEC 2005
                                                      #118 - Do Somethin' (49,900)

#135 - Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (145,000)

YEC 2007
                                                      #52 - Gimme More

#130 - Blackout

YEC 2008
                                                      #33 - Womanizer (245,660)
                                                      #47 - Piece Of Me (210,750)
                                                      #124 - Break The Ice
                                                      #191 - Gimme More

[784,134 singles sold in 2008]

#61 - Circus (225,500)
                                                      #110 - Blackout

[439,511 albums sold in 2008]

YEC 2009
                                                      #105 - Circus
                                                      #118 - Womanizer
                                                      #139 - 3
                                                      #172 - If U Seek Amy

#139 - Circus

YEC 2011
                                                      #136 - Hold It Against Me (164,200)
                                                      #143 - Till The World Ends (146,200)

#139 - Femme Fatale (88,400)

YEC 2012
                                                      #78 - Scream & Shout (279,100)

YEC 2013
                                                      #18 - Scream & Shout (543,400)

Comment

• Billboard Boxscore

1 Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Feb. 13-14, 17, 19-20, 24, 26-27, 2016 $4,007,691 28,540 / 34,488 8 / 0 $495, $179, $94, $54 Caesars Entertainment

Total Gross: $74,439,867
                                                        Total Attendance: 515,026 / 622,328 = 82.75%

Comment

• YouTube Music Top 100 Global Artists Chart:

92 (91) Britney Spears 24,668,562 views

https://www.youtube.com/yt/artists/charts.html

Comment

• Update French sales (2016)

did not ask for first two albums, because we already have official figures! Femme Fatale sold really well. with promo i hope her new album can reach gold (50k units) here. so far Britney Jean is the only one without a certification.... the only one without top 5 placement too.

Comment

• great sales,
                                                              Last FM <3
                                                              Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                                              X