• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    coddiecollins

Let's try this again...
    Glory without Mood Ring, Swimming in the Stars and Matches - 109,085
    Britney Jean without Work Bitch - 17,859

​​​​​​​
    Double OMG

Comment

• Instinct and we remove “Perfume” (BJ’s official second single) how much would the album do? like less than 10K?

Comment

coddiecollins

Let's try this again...
        Glory without Mood Ring, Swimming in the Stars and Matches - 109,085
        Britney Jean without Work Bitch - 17,859

​​​​​​​
        Work bitch is the Lead single...
        mood ring swimming and matches weren't even included in the album

Comment

Glory has a total of 361,550,249 streams on Spotify. 22,074,172 in 2021 so far. Getting closer and closer to the 400 million mark. Not bad for a flop.
          Considering how much the streams fall each week it's getting further and further...

Comment

• we will rise to meet the challenge every time

Comment

• Amazing numbers on Youtube with a new peak in daily views for "Oops!...I Did It Again" and "Gimme More" on April 10.
              1. ...Baby One More Time - 436,967
              2. Oops!...I Did It Again - 285,365
              3. Gimme More - 262,146
              4. Toxic - 252,993
              5. Sometimes - 135,850
              6. Womanizer - 125,359
              7. Criminal - 122,679
              8. Work Bitch - 90,770
              9. I'm a Slave 4 U - 75,089
              10. (You Drive Me) Crazy - 74,117
              11. Lucky - 72,317
              12. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman - 64,670
              13. Stronger - 55,476
              14. Circus - 55,323
              15. Overprotected - 46,995
              • Scream & Shout - 254,066

It's incredible to see "Gimme More" with these numbers. It was almost 800,000 streams between Spotify and Youtube on 04/10.
              Last edited by matheusbelmont; Tue April 13, 2021, 01:59.

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken, Boys (Co-Ed Remix) choreography went viral a few years ago. Sadly, it didn't translated into the streams numbers!

Comment

• Originally posted by esswein View Post
                  If I'm not mistaken, Boys (Co-Ed Remix) choreography went viral a few years ago. Sadly, it didn't translated into the streams numbers!
                  Well tik tok started to grow now.. its one of her best choreos......

Comment

• MrLeonix I believe so
                    Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                    Amazing numbers on Youtube with a new peak in daily views for "Oops!...I Did It Again" and "Gimme More" on April 10.
                    1. ...Baby One More Time - 436,967
                    2. Oops!...I Did It Again - 285,365
                    3. Gimme More - 262,146
                    4. Scream & Shout - 254,066
                    5. Toxic - 252,993
                    6. Sometimes - 135,850
                    7. Womanizer - 125,359
                    8. Criminal - 122,679
                    9. I'm a Slave 4 U - 75,089
                    10. (You Drive Me) Crazy - 74,117
                    11. Lucky - 72,317
                    12. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman - 64,670
                    13. Stronger - 55,476
                    14. Circus - 55,323
                    15. Overprotected - 46,995

It's incredible to see "Gimme More" with these numbers. It was almost 800,000 streams between Spotify and Youtube on 04/10.
                    It’s great to see the Britney album having 3 songs in the Top 15. Great numbers all around!

Comment

MrLeonix I believe so
                      It’s great to see the Britney album having 3 songs in the Top 15. Great numbers all around!
                      Actually it doesn't..he didnt include work bitch..so overprotected is not #15

Comment

• Charli D'Amelio has posted a third video dancing to "Gimme More":

https://www.tiktok.com/@charlidameli...01013677411590

Comment

• ^ Charli has officially promoted the song more than Britney ever did.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• It would be nice If Charli would make a video dancing some random Glory song like the refrain of Change Your Mind. It would do wonders for the album!

Comment

• Originally posted by esswein View Post
                              It would be nice If Charli would make a video dancing some random Glory song like the refrain of Change Your Mind. It would do wonders for the album!
                              Maybe all this exposure to Gimme More will convert her to a Britney stan and she can singlehandedly revive Britney's entire catalogue lol.

Comment

• Comment

At this point i expect gimme to pass toxic for one two days

Comment

• Will Gimme More surpass Womanizer in total streams by the end of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                      Will Gimme More surpass Womanizer in total streams by the end of the year?
                                      Don’t think it’ll happen this year but it will likely end up happening at some point.

BOMT / OIDIA teas ... like OIDIA has been pulling better updates for months now and it’s reaching the point where it will overtake BOMT now.

Comment

• Gimme More has entered US Apple Music!

Comment

Will Gimme More surpass Womanizer in total streams by the end of the year?
                                          impossible, to Gimme More surpass Womanizer this year would have to make an average of 400k more than what Womanizer is doing (basically at least 650k everyday)

if think GM will end 2021 with 250M streams

Womanizer should end 2021 with 340M

Comment

• Most streamed pre-2000 female artists last week on United States (Apr 02 | Apr 08). 207# overall
                                            12.5M — Britney
                                            11.8M — Mariah
                                            11.1M — Shakira
                                            8.4M — Whitney
                                            8.4M — Enya
                                            7.8M — Jenni Rivera
                                            7.6M — Mary J Blige
                                            7.1M — The Chicks
                                            6.9M — Madonna
                                            6.6M — Destinys Child
                                            6.4M — Selena

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Don’t think it’ll happen this year but it will likely end up happening at some point.

BOMT / OIDIA teas ... like OIDIA has been pulling better updates for months now and it’s reaching the point where it will overtake BOMT now.
                                              Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post

impossible, to Gimme More surpass Womanizer this year would have to make an average of 400k more than what Womanizer is doing (basically at least 650k everyday)

if think GM will end 2021 with 250M streams

Womanizer should end 2021 with 340M
                                              I see. So maybe in a couple years. Now that I think about it Oops has been outperforming/performing similarly to ...Baby One More Time for a couple years and it still has to catch up so it might take a while considering that Gimme More started to grow on streaming just last year

Comment

I see. So maybe in a couple years. Now that I think about it Oops has been outperforming/performing similarly to ...Baby One More Time for a couple years and it still has to catch up so it might take a while considering that Gimme More started to grow on streaming just last year
                                                And we don't know how long it's gonna last this grow. I guess it will go back to normal updates around 200k

Comment

• TikTok boosts are usually permanent or at least last a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X