Clear All

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    Another day of five albums doing over 500K streams

Blackout — 762,247
    In the Zone — 717,470
    Circus — 600,508
    Oops!…I Did It Again — 597,280
    …Baby One More Time — 538,135

It's funny because Blackout and ITZ have always been regarded as her best albums, and now streaming is reflecting that. Talent always wins.
    And those 5 are literally (IMO) her Top 5 most emblematic albums:

- The Debut that started it all
    - The legendary and iconic OIDIA
    - The stunning ITZ
    - The acclaimed and cult followed “Blackout”
    - The comeback album “Circus”

I’m glad all 5 are pulling +500K updates. All filled with memorable pop singles.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Amazing update.

The most liked "Gimme More" video on Tiktok has now surpassed 5 million likes. (here)

Comment

• Top solo songs.

Comment

• These are the biggest classics from the TRL gen pop girls on Spotify
          -Daily streams from Friday
          -Songs released before 2020
          -Lead artist only (means songs on their page)

Britney Spears

1. Gimme More — 593,139
          2. Toxic — 577,221
          3. Oops!...I Did It Again — 419,832
          4. …Baby One More Time — 372,643
          5. Womanizer — 295,266
          Total: 2,258,101

Beyoncé

1. Halo — 535,497
          2. Crazy in Love (Beyoncé, JAY-Z) — 402,180
          3. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) — 262,656
          4. Love on Top — 224,124
          5. Formation — 207,543
          Total: 1,632,000

Shakira

1. Hips Don’t Lie (Shakira, Wyclef Jean) — 647,431
          2. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (Shakira, Freshlyground) — 325,287
          3. Whenever, Wherever / Suerte — 232,729
          4. Chantaje (Shakira, Maluma) — 200,839
          5. La Bicicleta (Carlos Vives, Shakira) — 188,547
          Total: 1,594,833

P!nk

1. Just Give Me a Reason (P!nk, Nate Ruess) — 509,642
          2. Raise Your Glass — 308,485
          3. So What — 291,479
          4. Try — 255,211
          5. What About Us — 213,091
          Total: 1,577,908

Nelly Furtado

1. Promiscuous (Nelly Furtado, Timbaland) — 623,288
          2. Maneater — 413,307
          3. Say It Right — 263,873
          4. I’m Like a Bird — 120,449
          5. All Good Things (Come to An End) — 47,275
          Total: 1,468,192

Alicia Keys

1. No One — 359,561
          2. If I Ain’t Got You — 335,561
          3. My Boo (Usher, Alicia Keys) — 319,973
          4. Girl on Fire — 262,018
          5. Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down — 171,012
          Total: 1,448,125

Avril Lavigne

1. Complicated — 312,043
          2. Sk8er Boi — 251,012
          3. Girlfriend — 233,205
          4. What the Hell — 220,781
          5. I’m with You — 121,623
          Total: 1,138,664

Jennifer Lopez

1. On the Floor (Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull) — 487,533
          2. Jenny from the Block (Jennifer Lopez, Jadakiss, Styles) — 157,935
          3. Let’s Get Loud — 156,143
          4. Ain’t Your Mama — 122,724
          5. Get Right — 80,915
          Total: 1,005,250

Kelly Clarkson

1. Because of You — 281,926
          2. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) — 278,737
          3. Since U Been Gone — 264,691
          4. Breakaway — 83,397
          5. My Life Would Suck Without You — 79,130
          Total: 987,881

Christina Aguilera

1. Say Something (A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera) — 362,886
          2. Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa, P!nk) — 162,682
          3. Genie in a Bottle — 131,691
          4. Beautiful — 126,380
          5. Dirrty — 104,326
          Total: 887,965

Destiny's Child

1. Say My Name — 292,162
          2. Survivor — 186,614
          3. Jumpin’, Jumpin’ — 113,208
          4. Independent Women, Pt. 1 — 102,630
          5. Bootylicious — 99,363
          Total: 793,977

Comment

• No womanizer doing more than single ladies.. time the ultimate truth teller.. what is the difference in total streams?

Comment

• Uk sales for Me against the music...

Comment

• Originally posted by thebritneykid View Post
                Uk sales for Me against the music...
                It was at 189k a few months ago

Comment

• By the way do we think that Circus (album) is still eligible for 3x Platinum even without Radar’s units?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

It was at 189k a few months ago
                    Stream stream! Hahahah 23 silvers so far, MATM would be 24.

Comment

By the way do we think that Circus (album) is still eligible for 3x Platinum even without Radar’s units?
                      At this point easily. “Circus” can snatch 3x Platinum now even without “Radar”.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

By the way do we think that Circus (album) is still eligible for 3x Platinum even without Radar’s units?
                        I've never counted Radar for Circus for my estimations, so I think so.

Womanizer and Circus were responsible for 414 million streams as of May 2020 according to Billboard. Let's say it's 500 million now and add another 100 million for If U Seek Amy and the rest of the album. That's 600 million streams (400K units). Plus, around 9 million downloads without Radar (900K units). The album sold over 1.7 million pure but we haven't gotten a non-rounded figure in a decade, so it's probably closer to 1.8 million by now - especially thanks to all the vinyl and cassette releases in the past year.

Even without Radar, the album should be around 3.1 million units.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

At this point easily. “Circus” can snatch 3x Platinum now even without “Radar”.
                          Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                          I've never counted Radar for Circus for my estimations, so I think so.

Womanizer and Circus were responsible for 414 million streams as of May 2020 according to Billboard. Let's say it's 500 million now and add another 100 million for If U Seek Amy and the rest of the album. That's 600 million streams (400K units). Plus, around 9 million downloads without Radar (900K units). The album sold over 1.7 million pure but we haven't gotten a non-rounded figure in a decade, so it's probably closer to 1.8 million by now - especially thanks to all the vinyl and cassette releases in the past year.

Even without Radar, the album should be around 3.1 million units.
                          That’s great! This means that Radar can count for Blackout

Comment

• Based on the Soundscan numbers we got three years ago, I estimate In the Zone should be at 3.8 million units and well over 4 million with club sales. Definitely eligible for 4x Platinum.

Comment

• Gimme more reached a new peak in YouTube views
                              2021/04/16 - 268,420

Comment

• When I make a question everyone ignores me..but when I say something about glory I get answered back

Comment

• Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post
                                  When I make a question everyone ignores me..but when I say something about glory I get answered back
                                  This is not a charity you know. Is it really that difficult to open Spotify, check the total streams of the songs and do some simple math to get the answer yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyoverthere View Post

This is not a charity you know. Is it really that difficult to open Spotify, check the total streams of the songs and do some simple math to get the answer yourself?
                                    Yeah cuz my laptop is broken down...and from the app i cant see anything..( dont have premium)...

Comment

Yeah cuz my laptop is broken down...and from the app i cant see anything..( dont have premium)...
                                      Then stop being cheap and get premium, support your favourite artists.

Comment

Chart Masters has a search tool for worldwide streaming numbers, you just need to sign up for a free account. Maximum number of searches are 5 a day..

There’s no need to be disrespectful guys, just help a brother out and don’t call consumers “cheap”.
                                        we will rise to meet the challenge every time

Comment

• Britney has now surpassed 21 million monthly listeners on Spotify.

Monthly Listeners:
                                          21,064,306 (+82,646)

Spotify 04/16:
                                          Czech Republic - #188 Gimme More (+11)
                                          Slovakia - #161 Gimme More (+39)

Spotify 04/17:
                                          Slovakia - #152 Gimme More (+9)

___

"Gimme More" has now a new peak in daily views on Youtube with 274,423 views yesterday.
                                          Last edited by matheusbelmont; Sun April 18, 2021, 15:53.

Comment

As MyDecember pointed out, there's Chartmasters as an option. Or you can do a quick search on Twitter like "beyonce single ladies spotify", check the latest tweets and maybe you'll find its total streams posted which I did:

#Spotify Update — Apr. 16
                                            Single Ladies — 371,465,452 (+262,656)

As you can see, there's still more than 100M between the 2 songs (Womanizer is at 264.2M).

Comment

• Great to see her reaching 21 million monthly listeners, and once again she’s the biggest gainer here:

Comment

• Originally posted by MyDecember View Post

Chart Masters has a search tool for worldwide streaming numbers, you just need to sign up for a free account. Maximum number of searches are 5 a day..

There’s no need to be disrespectful guys, just help a brother out and don’t call consumers “cheap”.
                                                I have chartmasters account but its so confusing...i searched for britney the other day , streaming numbers, and they havent updated her stats for a long time...
                                                i will try the worldwide streaming numbers to see what i can find

Comment

• Two songs bearing 600K, and Circus coming for 200K!

Comment

• I would like to see the total daily streams she is getting this month. Last time I saw was in March.

The average daily streams was 4.1-4.2 million when "Gimme More" was doing 250,000-350,000 per day between February and March. The daily peak this year is 4.77 million this day:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X