• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK

52 (64) 20 The Singles Collection

Comment

• Ireland

#36 (+9) The Singles Collection

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Whaaat
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Daily streams (Apr. 22)
          Gimme More – 626,523
          Toxic – 559,401
          Oops!...I Did It Again – 425,649
          Baby One More Time – 351,031
          Scream & Shout – 313,155
          Womanizer – 283,811
          Circus – 261,480
          Criminal – 157,911
          Work Bitch – 140,177
          I'm a Slave 4 U – 119,134
          If U Seek Amy – 102,340

Comment

• ^^ big numbers for Thursday

and amazing to see TSC climbing again in UK and Ireland
            Last FM <3
            Instagram

Comment

• So close to the Top 50 in the UK. Great jump!

Comment

• I have a feeling TSC will enter the top 50 in the uk at some point because there is a documentary being shown on bbc iplayer 1st May, then broadcast on bbc 2 on the 5th May! So I am wondering if it could get a new peak

Comment

• Also if TSC keeps charting for a while it will likely end up In the top 100 year end album chart

Comment

• Oops I did it Again surpassed Baby One More Time plays on Spotify
                    381,099,463 — Oops I did it Again
                    381,065,762 — Baby One More Time

Comment

• I love how popular she became on TikTok and Spotify Hopefully a new peak for TSC comes soon, due the rising population of “Gimme More”.

Comment

• April 2021 is already GM‘s biggest month on YouTube since it was reuploaded with 4.7 million views so far.

https://kworb.net/youtube/video/elueA2rofoo.html

Comment

• The Singles Collection sold 1,642 copies this week in the UK. Its total is 276,703.
                          Thanks to Jay from Buzzjack

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                            The Singles Collection sold 1,642 copies this week in the UK. Its total is 276,703.
                            Thanks to Jay from Buzzjack
                            Wow!!! And the BBC documentary is coming next month so
                            it will get a good boost then too!
                            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• YOUTUBE VIEWS BRITNEY SPEARS Daily Total Views in
                              Date Video Views Change the Last 7 Days
                              16-Apr-21 Friday 3,154,180
                              17-Apr-21 Saturday 2,413,482 -740,698
                              18-Apr-21 Sunday 4,831,578 2,418,096
                              19-Apr-21 Monday 2,378,737 -2,452,841
                              20-Apr-21 Tuesday 3,595,581 1,216,844
                              21-Apr-21 Wednesday 2,181,220 -1,414,361
                              22-Apr-21 Thursday 4,226,186 2,044,966 22,780,964

Comment

• Most streamed 2000s songs by female artists on Spotify yesterday (22 Apr)
                                626,523 — Gimme More
                                597,042 — Promiscuous
                                595,734 — Hips Dont Lie
                                582,881 — Umbrella
                                559,401 — Toxic
                                518,175 — Halo
                                513,204 — Bad Romance
                                510,362 — Party in The USA

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

So close to the Top 50 in the UK. Great jump!
                                  That one’s for The Bigg Chill.
                                  Last edited by Goldmoney; Sat April 24, 2021, 00:03.
                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                    I have a feeling TSC will enter the top 50 in the uk at some point because there is a documentary being shown on bbc iplayer 1st May, then broadcast on bbc 2 on the 5th May! So I am wondering if it could get a new peak
                                    OMG I thought it peaked way higher than 38. If her streaming keeps increasing I could see it going top 30 at this rate.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Most streamed 90s songs by female artists on Spotify yesterday (22 Apr)
                                      405,895 — Zombie
                                      373,191 — Whats Up
                                      351,031 — Baby One More Time
                                      345,749 — Wannabe
                                      309,959 — No Scrubs
                                      282,421 — Say My Name
                                      276,734 — Torn

What about i will always love you .my heart will go on?

Comment

• So:

- She currently has the #1 most streamed (daily) female song of the entire 2000s decade on Spotify

- She is super viral at the moment on TikTok (the current and most relevant platform for the new generation).

- All streaming platforms fighting to produce their own Britney documentary

- “The Singles Collection” charting every week on the UK official chart (and one of the 100 best selling albums of the year there so far)

- Multiple solo songs smashing Spotify at the same time

- Critics adding her songs to their lists.

- One of the most searched celebrities of the year (in google and Wikipedia).

- Youtube views increasing and all of her songs increasing on Spotify and Apple Music

- 21million monthly listeners on Spotify at the moment

——

Holy cow this woman is more relevant now in 2021 while doing nothing than she was in 2016 while promoting an album ... Her legacy is undeniable and unstoppable!!
                                        Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat April 24, 2021, 00:16.
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• All the finale lip syncs on this years Drag Race final are Britney songs so I expect a nice streaming bump for them! And it couldn’t have come at a better time for gimme more with the way it’s slaying at the minute! Don’t know how much it will benefit Work Bitch and Til the world ends.
                                          Last edited by adamf2thedeath; Sat April 24, 2021, 11:31.
                                          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Has Taylor Swift already surpassed Britney's album sales in the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil View Post
                                              Has Taylor Swift already surpassed Britney's album sales in the US?
                                              When it comes to certs and eas yeah

Comment

• Gimme more finally surpassed the 1 million videos in TikTok, her first song to do so

United Kingdom

iTunes:
                                                944. Circus
                                                972. Gimme More
                                                980. Till the World Ends
                                                1011. Work B**ch

Apple Music:
                                                436. Toxic
                                                688. Gimme More
                                                798. Womanizer
                                                849. Circus
                                                999. Scream & Shout
                                                1110. ...Baby One More Time

iTunes Albums:
                                                385. Britney - The Singles Collection
                                                986. Circus
                                                988. Femme Fatale
                                                1286. Blackout
                                                1389. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

Apple Music Albums:
                                                717. Blackout
                                                832. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

the uk was never so supportive
                                                Last edited by And then we kiss; Sat April 24, 2021, 15:34.

Comment

• I guess the big test will be when actual new music comes ( not leftovers from other eras) Will this streaming slayage translate to the new music or is it just cememting Britneys legacy and will be limited to her catalogue ? I kinda feel if anyone of the girls can make a huge comeback ( say Femme Fatale level) it could be Britney. Her next era whenever it comes is gonna be a very interesting one. She needs fresh producers, great songs and that comeback could be on lock for her.
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Britney ain’t releasing any sh*t anytime soon , so whatever

In the meantime, let’s enjoy how her legacy is a beast and her music transcends generations. She’s the definition of an Icon
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X