Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post
    Only good albums get more than 160k streams

    Britney most streamed albums on Spotify yesterday (Apr 24)
    895,003 — Blackout
    741,586 — In The Zone
    710,854 — Circus
    609,737 — Oops i Did it Again
    536,712 — Baby One More Time
    352,682 — Femme Fatale
    238,171 — Britney
    163,569 — Britney Jean
    159,539 — Glory
    Your constant rant against Glory is really getting annoying. You don't like it, we got it. Pls move on!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bennyyyyy View Post

      Your constant rant against Glory is really getting annoying. You don't like it, we got it. Pls move on!
      You do the same with Britney Jean..soo...

      Comment


      • It's really frustrating that S&S isn't included on her Spotify page. Her monthly listeners would probably be up to like 23/24 million with another nearly 400M song on her catalog.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post
          Only good albums get more than 160k streams

          Britney most streamed albums on Spotify yesterday (Apr 24)
          895,003 — Blackout
          741,586 — In The Zone
          710,854 — Circus
          609,737 — Oops i Did it Again
          536,712 — Baby One More Time
          352,682 — Femme Fatale
          238,171 — Britney
          163,569 — Britney Jean
          159,539 — Glory
          Wow at Blackout!
          Surprised to see BJ moving ahead of Glory. Thought it was a dead album. I was thinking the Matches play listing was responsible for a lot of its streams so the fact it moved to the bottom is hurting Glory overall.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

          Comment


          • Originally posted by wbrocks View Post
            It's really frustrating that S&S isn't included on her Spotify page. Her monthly listeners would probably be up to like 23/24 million with another nearly 400M song on her catalog.
            Unlike some other pop stars, she doesn’t need collabs to make her stats seem more impressive than they really are. She has hits of her own. But technically speaking, Scream & Shout should be on her page.

            The song is featured on The Essential Britney Spears, so that makes it eligible. But the problem is, the radio edit is counted separately from the original. So the version that count towards her page only has 7.3 million streams.

            If they merge the two (which they should, as it’s literally the same song), Scream & Shout would appear on her page.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                Unlike some other pop stars, she doesn’t need collabs to make her stats seem more impressive than they really are. She has hits of her own. But technically speaking, Scream & Shout should be on her page.

                The song is featured on The Essential Britney Spears, so that makes it eligible. But the problem is, the radio edit is counted separately from the original. So the version that count towards her page only has 7.3 million streams.

                If they merge the two (which they should, as it’s literally the same song), Scream & Shout would appear on her page.
                The point is it deserves to be in her page...its not like she has a 15 second vers...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

                  The point is it deserves to be in her page...its not like she has a 15 second vers...
                  That's true. It feels more like a duet more than anything, as she sings the first 50 seconds on her own, and the pre-chorus is both her and will.i.am. And of course the "Britney bitch" part makes the song.

                  The single cover says "will.i.am & Britney Spears" as well, not just "will.i.am feat. Britney Spears"



                  So, who knows why she's not properly credited. But my point is, it's not like this is affecting her too much. Her biggest streaming hits are all SOLO songs from her own albums. She's not a fad who can only pull decent numbers by leeching onto other artists.

                  Comment


                  • I wonder who controls that? Like is that a Spotify coding issue or did Will.i.am's team purposely have it loaded without her? Like her name doesn't even appear anywhere on #WillPower when you play it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                      Wow at Blackout!
                      Surprised to see BJ moving ahead of Glory. Thought it was a dead album. I was thinking the Matches play listing was responsible for a lot of its streams so the fact it moved to the bottom is hurting Glory overall.
                      BJ being above Glory isn't that surprising though considering BJ still has a song that gets 120-140K streams daily, whereas Glory's album tracks are stronger than BJ's, but Glory's singles (Make Me + SP) are only pulling like 20-30K a day, compared to WB's 100K+

                      More of an indictment honestly of how badly the album tracks of BJ do whereas Glory even getting 150K a day with its singles only pulling 40-50k total is pretty good. Means people are still listening to the album tracks (though it also helps there's 24 songs now)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wbrocks View Post
                        It's really frustrating that S&S isn't included on her Spotify page. Her monthly listeners would probably be up to like 23/24 million with another nearly 400M song on her catalog.
                        It actually passed 400 million this week, including the radio edit which is literally the same song:

                        Album Version - 393,261,336
                        Radio Edit - 7,374,014
                        Total: 400,635,350

                        But anyways, I don't know why it isn't on her page because it should.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post

                          It actually passed 400 million this week, including the radio edit which is literally the same song:

                          Album Version - 393,261,336
                          Radio Edit - 7,374,014
                          Total: 400,635,350

                          But anyways, I don't know why it isn't on her page because it should.
                          Totally agree, I've been saying that for ages.
                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                          Pronouns: He / Him

                          Comment


                          • will.i.am said himself during an interview that Britney was the reason Scream & Shout became such a massive hit WW. So I don't think it's his doing. Probably a label issue.

                            Comment


                            • YOUTUBE VIEWS BRITNEY SPEARS Daily Total Views in
                              Date Video Views Change the Last 7 Days
                              16-Apr-21 Friday 3,154,180
                              17-Apr-21 Saturday 2,413,482 -740,698
                              18-Apr-21 Sunday 4,831,578 2,418,096
                              19-Apr-21 Monday 2,378,737 -2,452,841
                              20-Apr-21 Tuesday 3,595,581 1,216,844
                              21-Apr-21 Wednesday 2,181,220 -1,414,361
                              22-Apr-21 Thursday 4,226,186 2,044,966 22,780,964
                              23-Apr-21 Friday 3,339,203 -886,983 22,965,987
                              24-Apr-21 Saturday 3,337,216 -1,987 23,889,721
                              25-Apr-21 Sunday 3,556,904 219,688 22,615,047

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post

                                It actually passed 400 million this week, including the radio edit which is literally the same song:

                                Album Version - 393,261,336
                                Radio Edit - 7,374,014
                                Total: 400,635,350

                                But anyways, I don't know why it isn't on her page because it should.
                                Cuz her team is worthless

                                Comment


                                • I honestly don't miss that ugly #willpower cover from her gorgeous top 5 on Spotify (I suppose that one would appear there). Nobody cares about monthly listerens anyway and S&S still counts to her total and the song is getting healthy streams without the top 5 exposure. Britney's own classics deserve that spot much more.

                                  Comment


                                  • The Singles Collection is #62 on the UK midweeks

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by heyoverthere View Post
                                      I honestly don't miss that ugly #willpower cover from her gorgeous top 5 on Spotify (I suppose that one would appear there). Nobody cares about monthly listerens anyway and S&S still counts to her total and the song is getting healthy streams without the top 5 exposure. Britney's own classics deserve that spot much more.
                                      As much as I think it should be on her page, this is also true tbh. I mean, look at this gorgeous Top 10 with nothing but solo classics. No ugly features needed.



                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                        will.i.am said himself during an interview that Britney was the reason Scream & Shout became such a massive hit WW. Probably a label issue.
                                        well it’s actually his biggest solo hit and was his first one to crack the top five in us...even with Justin or miley he didn’t make hit on s&s level, Britney impact was shown big time she was more than a feature

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                          As much as I think it should be on her page, this is also true tbh. I mean, look at this gorgeous Top 10 with nothing but solo classics. No ugly features needed.

                                          True.

                                          I mean, S&S is cool .. But I love seeing a list of solo songs
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                          Comment


                                          • Average Daily Streams (Apr. 16-22):
                                            Gimme More – 588,768
                                            Toxic – 542,323
                                            Oops!...I Did It Again – 391,949
                                            ...Baby One More Time – 349,097
                                            Scream & Shout – 318,504
                                            Womanizer – 276,836
                                            Circus – 219,364
                                            Criminal – 152,673
                                            Work Bitch – 135,953
                                            I'm a Slave 4 U – 114,941

                                            If U Seek Amy – 97,894
                                            Till the World Ends – 71,291
                                            Sometimes – 69,873
                                            Stronger – 66,632
                                            Crazy – 64,893
                                            I Wanna Go – 64,265
                                            Lucky – 63,223
                                            Piece of Me – 57,156
                                            3 – 55,868
                                            Everytime – 54,966
                                            Pretty Girls – 30,944
                                            Make Me... – 23,017

                                            Year-End Predictions:
                                            Toxic – 691.1 million
                                            Oops!...I Did It Again – 480.3 million
                                            Scream & Shout – 472.9 million
                                            ...Baby One More Time – 469.4 million
                                            Womanizer – 336.0 million
                                            Gimme More – 312.2 million
                                            Work Bitch – 246.5 million
                                            My Only Wish – 200-205 million
                                            Circus – 193.6 million
                                            Criminal – 142.8 million
                                            I'm a Slave 4 U – 132.1 million

                                            Till the World Ends – 128.4 million
                                            Make Me... – 121.2 million
                                            Sometimes – 111.5 million
                                            If U Seek Amy – 105.2 million
                                            I Wanna Go – 104.3 million
                                            Everytime – 100.2 million
                                            Stronger – 98.0 million
                                            Crazy – 97.7 million
                                            Piece of Me – 95.4 million
                                            Lucky – 92.0 million
                                            ​​​​​​​3 – 77.8 million
                                            Pretty Girls – 72.9 million

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post

                                              Year-End Predictions:

                                              What about albums?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                                                Average Daily Streams (Apr. 16-22):
                                                Gimme More – 588,768
                                                Toxic – 542,323
                                                Oops!...I Did It Again – 391,949
                                                ...Baby One More Time – 349,097
                                                Scream & Shout – 318,504
                                                Womanizer – 276,836
                                                Circus – 219,364
                                                Criminal – 152,673
                                                Work Bitch – 135,953
                                                I'm a Slave 4 U – 114,941

                                                If U Seek Amy – 97,894
                                                Till the World Ends – 71,291
                                                Sometimes – 69,873
                                                Stronger – 66,632
                                                Crazy – 64,893
                                                I Wanna Go – 64,265
                                                Lucky – 63,223
                                                Piece of Me – 57,156
                                                3 – 55,868
                                                Everytime – 54,966
                                                Pretty Girls – 30,944
                                                Make Me... – 23,017

                                                Year-End Predictions:
                                                Toxic – 691.1 million
                                                Oops!...I Did It Again – 480.3 million
                                                Scream & Shout – 472.9 million
                                                ...Baby One More Time – 469.4 million
                                                Womanizer – 336.0 million
                                                Gimme More – 312.2 million
                                                Work Bitch – 246.5 million
                                                My Only Wish – 200-205 million
                                                Circus – 193.6 million
                                                Criminal – 142.8 million
                                                I'm a Slave 4 U – 132.1 million

                                                Till the World Ends – 128.4 million
                                                Make Me... – 121.2 million
                                                Sometimes – 111.5 million
                                                If U Seek Amy – 105.2 million
                                                I Wanna Go – 104.3 million
                                                Everytime – 100.2 million
                                                Stronger – 98.0 million
                                                Crazy – 97.7 million
                                                Piece of Me – 95.4 million
                                                Lucky – 92.0 million
                                                ​​​​​​​3 – 77.8 million
                                                Pretty Girls – 72.9 million
                                                Oh that's so cool..thank you..it would be phenomenal if gimme more continues like that and it reaches 300m by the end end of the year...
                                                plus 4 more extra 100m solo songs..

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Choley View Post


                                                  What about albums?
                                                  Average Daily Streams (Apr. 20-24):
                                                  Blackout – 808,480
                                                  In the Zone – 695,417
                                                  Circus – 684,507
                                                  Oops!...I Did It Again – 580,327
                                                  ...Baby One More Time – 514,678
                                                  Femme Fatale – 337,612
                                                  Britney – 234,182
                                                  Glory – 173,224
                                                  Britney Jean – 160,203

                                                  Year-End Predictions:
                                                  In the Zone – 917.9 million
                                                  ...Baby One More Time – 751.9 million
                                                  Oops!...I Did It Again – 732.1 million
                                                  Circus – 710.1 million
                                                  Blackout – 583.2 million
                                                  Femme Fatale – 512.3 million
                                                  Glory – 407.2 million
                                                  Britney Jean – 338.2 million
                                                  Britney – 319.2 million

                                                  Comment


                                                  • So it’s likely for “Circus” (album) to surpass 700 million streams this year? That’s good.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X