Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Including the second and third versions of 'Born to Make You Happy', 'From the Bottom of My Broken Heart' and 'Crazy' on both 'Greatest Hits' and 'The Singles Collection' the album is at 640M.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Comment



        • Do Somethin'
          iTunes:
          #568 United States

          what happened ​​​​​​?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by And then we kiss View Post
            Do Somethin'
            iTunes:
            #568 United States

            what happened ​​​​​​?
            Iconic

            Comment


            • ...Baby One More Time:
              Youtube: 613 million
              Spotify: 389.4 million
              = 1.002 billion (1.036 billion including the auto-generated audio)

              It's her second solo song to hit 1 billion on both platforms, after 'Toxic'.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by And then we kiss View Post
                Do Somethin'
                iTunes:
                #568 United States

                what happened ​​​​​​?
                2 people bought the song?

                Sorry but iTunes is irrelevant
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

                  2 people bought the song?

                  Sorry but iTunes is irrelevant
                  now another 2 people have bought it and another one from Canada

                  update:
                  Do Somethin'
                  iTunes:
                  #371 United States
                  #469 Canada


                  Comment




                  • the only thing holding Glory back it's the forgetful singles
                    Last edited by pedrolabre; Tue May 18, 2021, 06:31.

                    Comment


                    • Scream & Shout has surpassed 400 million streams on Spotify.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • 1. Toxic - 567,362,974
                          2. Scream & Shout - 400,087,127
                          3. Oops!...I Did It Again - 390,395,314
                          4. ...Baby One More Time - 389,721,380
                          5. Womanizer - 273,005,375

                          Soon, she will become the first pop girl of her generation to have a song with 400M+ streams across 3 different decades. Beyoncé will follow suit with Savage (Remix), which is currently at 311M.

                          Comment




                          • Britney losing the #1, probably cause of Selena's netflix series finale

                            just can imagine the impact the Netflix documentary will give

                            Comment


                            • Canada :

                              #59 (-4) The Singles Collection

                              Comment




                              • Blackout and In The Zone are doing quite well actually

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post


                                  Blackout and In The Zone are doing quite well actually
                                  This is so pointless.. what else the army will think about to make glory more relevant

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

                                    This is so pointless.. what else the army will think about to make glory more relevant
                                    This is a thread about chart analysis. Stop getting offended over nothing.
                                    we will rise to meet the challenge every time

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

                                      This is so pointless.. what else the army will think about to make glory more relevant
                                      its not pointless at all

                                      UK certifications make the two most streamed track turn to the album average streams

                                      if 10% of Glory streams comes from UK, by my math it would give the album a 3k yearly increase

                                      i had no hopes for the album being certified silver (60k) one day (well, still would take like a decade) but from what i see it has more chances than Britney Jean which depends from Work Bitch streams almost entirely

                                      actually... almost all britney albums are doing over 80k if we exclude the two most streamed tracks

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post

                                        its not pointless at all

                                        UK certifications make the two most streamed track turn to the album average streams

                                        if 10% of Glory streams comes from UK, by my math it would give the album a 3k yearly increase

                                        i had no hopes for the album being certified silver (60k) one day (well, still would take like a decade) but from what i see it has more chances than Britney Jean which depends from Work Bitch streams almost entirely

                                        actually... almost all britney albums are doing over 80k if we exclude the two most streamed tracks
                                        Well eventually both albums will go silver in Ten years ..so I guess it's a win win....

                                        Comment


                                        • Britney doesnt have her streams flooded by collabs, thats why we see no problem in claim one song among the 13 100M songs in her catalog

                                          i was curious about how her streams look when you put the year of release in perspective, 18 years between the first and last 100M songs it's kinda great

                                          1998 - 389,721,380 - Baby One More Time

                                          1999 - 95,619,206 - Sometimes

                                          2000 - 390,395,314 - Oops I Did it Again
                                          162,022,206 - My Only Wish This Year

                                          82,973,661 - Stronger
                                          77,618,139 - Lucky

                                          2001 - 105,775,355 - Im A Slave 4 U

                                          2004 - 567,362,974 - Toxic
                                          87,637,783 - Everytime

                                          2007 - 180,000,178 - Gimme More
                                          82,523,669 - Piece of Me

                                          2008 - 273,005,375 - Womanizer
                                          144,989,176 - Circus


                                          2009 - 82,875,934 - If U Seek Amy

                                          2011 - 111,981,970 - Till The World Ends
                                          107,890,122 - Criminal

                                          89,575,027 - I Wanna Go

                                          2012 - 400,087,127 - Scream & Shout

                                          2013 - 215,527,086 - Work Bitch

                                          2016 - 115,926,503 - Make Me

                                          and the fact that she has 7 songs waiting to reach 100M (most during 2021 still)

                                          Comment


                                          • Infractions to Ewokguy15, MyDecember, Instinct and likeidogoldlink for trolling and baiting comments.

                                            This Xtina vs. Britney childish rivalry and the constant shady comments really need to stop.

                                            I've cleaned up the mess. Please, move on.

                                            Comment


                                            • You’d think the resurgence of Britney (for reasons that are obvious) would propel Piece of Me a bit. It definitely deserves to be a staple in her discography. I wonder what its SPS units are in the UK.
                                              we will rise to meet the challenge every time

                                              Comment


                                              • Spotify:

                                                May 9 (Sunday): Gimme More – 571,414
                                                May 10
                                                (Monday): Gimme More – 592,410
                                                May 11 (Tuesday): Gimme More – 613,334
                                                May 12: Gimme More – 634,505
                                                May 13: Gimme More – 628,565
                                                May 14: Gimme More – 692,162

                                                May 16 (Sunday): Gimme More – 615,757 (+7.76%)
                                                May 17 (Monday): Gimme More – 625,723 (+5.62%)
                                                May 18 (Tuesday): Gimme More – 628,595 (+2.49%)


                                                On May 7 (Friday) it did 668,739 streams while the last Friday (May 14) it reached a new peak with 692,162 (up 3.5%). We need a streaming party to finally make the 700K happen.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                                                  Spotify:

                                                  May 9 (Sunday): Gimme More – 571,414
                                                  May 10
                                                  (Monday): Gimme More – 592,410
                                                  May 11 (Tuesday): Gimme More – 613,334
                                                  May 12: Gimme More – 634,505
                                                  May 13: Gimme More – 628,565
                                                  May 14: Gimme More – 692,162

                                                  May 16 (Sunday): Gimme More – 615,757 (+7.76%)
                                                  May 17 (Monday): Gimme More – 625,723 (+5.62%)
                                                  May 18 (Tuesday): Gimme More – 628,595 (+2.49%)


                                                  On May 7 (Friday) it did 668,739 streams while the last Friday (May 14) it reached a new peak with 692,162 (up 3.5%). We need a streaming party to finally make the 700K happen.
                                                  Do you guys reckon this will plateau and remain steady going forward or collapse in the coming months? Crazy to think how much of a revival it’s gotten, thoroughly deserved.
                                                  we will rise to meet the challenge every time

                                                  Comment






                                                  • Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X