Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

iTunes:
    #29 United States
    #113 United Kingdom

Leave a comment:

• AnnDroid
    replied
    Work Bitch

Youtube + Vevo (official audio, videos, uploaded by third parties, remixes, live performances, dance videos, etc): 253,000,000+ on its first 200 most watched videos. I don't have time to go through the rest probably makes about 255 million since there are thousands of performance videos.

Spotify: 72,077,807

Youtube + Spotify: 325,000,000+

What other streaming services are we missing (that Billboard/RIAA count as on-demand services)? Pandora? Apple Music?? Tidal ?
    What other WORLDWIDE streaming services are we missing so we can estimate its ww streams?

I'd say it tops 350 million WW for sure, but maybe there's some service as big as spotify in other countries, then it could be 400 million or more.

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    deleted. was confused. sorry.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by thebigham
    Streaming = 10 track sales = 1 album sale

No digital single sales!
    I know how it works, but I've read two different articles about the "New rules" and one of them mentions "Track sales equivalent" as well.

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    It clearly says: "A track sale equivalent". I'm confused now.

Well, if they only count streaming, then "Circus" would be her only album eligible for rising in certification to Double Platinum. If it counts track equivalent sales then several of her albums would be eligible for update.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    It clearly says: "A track sale equivalent". I'm confused now.

Well, if they only count streaming, then "Circus" would be her only album eligible for rising in certification to Double Platinum. If it counts track equivalent sales then several of her albums would be eligible for update.

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nackar
    replied
    Only streaming counts towards new RIAA album certs:

1,500 on-demand audio and/or video song streams = 10 track sales = 1 album sale.

No single sales mentioned....
    Interesting, I must've misunderstood then.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    Only streaming counts towards new RIAA album certs:

1,500 on-demand audio and/or video song streams = 10 track sales = 1 album sale.

No single sales mentioned....

"RIAA will include on-demand audio and video streams a track sale equivalent in Gold & Platinum (G&P's) Album Award".

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AnnDroid
    replied
    @MrLeonix, @JadeBritx,
    Maybe if someone could go back to the singles/era threads to see how much streams Work Bitch or Pretty Girls got (reported by Billboard) on video debut weeks... My guess is that it should be safer to say US streams account for 25-35% of her total, though it's hard to know.

I do remember Work Bitch getting around 25% of the total streams on its video debut week in the US.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    You're right, Circus is very, very close to 3x Platinum. Her total RIAA total should more more than 40x Platinum. Massive.

I really wish the RIAA was automatic like the BPI. If they haven't certified any of her singles, I'm doubtful they will do anything about the albums. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Ok thanks.

"Circus" makes nearly 1million extra units bases on digital sales alone, that rises the album from +1,7m to 2,7m. How strong is "Circus" streaming in the US? Its quite short to 3x Platinum actually.

Nothing will happen if her label doesn't pay for these certifications updates tho. Hopefully they do something about it.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by AnnDroid
    Yay, gold for Brenda Joan.

I don't like these rules though. I wish we had 2011 rules again.
    Well, with this rule several other "flop" albums will go Gold as well, so its not that special for "Britney Jean". On the other hand "Circus" getting 2x Platinum is very cool

Originally posted by JadeBritx
    Femme Fatale could possibly get a 2x platinum certification too. It's already certified platinum for 1 million copies shipped and its sold around 7.3 million tracks (730k albums). The album has great streaming so a re-certification is not out of reach. Don't quote me on it tho.
    That would be great. How much streaming do you estimate for "Femme Fatale" in the USA?
    It's hard to estimate tbh, but worldwide

546,996,919 views on VEVO = 164,654,911 plays on Spotify = 711,651,830 overall streams. Probably more when you include other streaming services. I'd guess about half of that comes from the US?

Overall I'd estimate

...Baby One More Time - 14x Platinum
    Oops!... I Did It Again - 11x Platinum
    Britney - 5x Platinum
    In The Zone - 4x Platinum
    Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - 2x Platinum
    Blackout - Platinum
    Circus - 2x Platinum
    The Singles Collection - Gold
    Femme Fatale - 1x Platinum/2x Platinum
    Britney Jean - Gold

Some albums could be higher depending on their music club sales/shipments, like OIDIA or Britney.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnDroid

Well, with this rule several other "flop" albums will go Gold as well, so its not that special for "Britney Jean". On the other hand "Circus" getting 2x Platinum is very cool

Originally posted by JadeBritx
    Femme Fatale could possibly get a 2x platinum certification too. It's already certified platinum for 1 million copies shipped and its sold around 7.3 million tracks (730k albums). The album has great streaming so a re-certification is not out of reach. Don't quote me on it tho.
    That would be great. How much streaming do you estimate for "Femme Fatale" in the USA?

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    I'm actually glad they're doing this, it's a great deal for albums close, yet far away from another certification, like Circus for example.

Leave a comment:

• AnnDroid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    ^ Those are great news for "Circus". She is eligible for a new Multi-Platinum album in the US now.

Hopefully her label cares about it tho, they haven't certified "Britney" 5xP and "In the zone" 3xP and a bunch of her singles are uncertified, so lets hope they do something now. Really glad to know "Circus" is eligible for 2xP

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied

With 9.4 million tracks sold in the U.S. and 1.7 million+ albums, Circus is now eligible for 2x Platinum

Britney Jean sold 270k albums and nearly 1.6 million tracks, with streaming it might eligible for Gold.

EDIT: The Singles Collection too. 260k albums + 2.4 million tracks (3) = 500k.

Leave a comment:

• britarmy07
    replied
    UK iTunes
    #122 Greatest Hits: My Prerogative
    #1265 Blackout

Leave a comment:

• Ivica
    replied
    UK iTunes

#198 Scream & Shout
    #392 Oops!... I Did It Again