X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
      Brilliant album and era.

”Gimme More” should hit Platinum in UK soon (a few months).
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• https://www.businessinsider.com/best...ll-time-2016-9

The 50 best-selling music artists of all time

Insider turned to the Recording Industry Association of America's (RIAA) list to find out who is. The list is based on total certified album units sold in the US (including streaming figures).

49. Britney Spears — 34.5 million units (Her contemporaries such as Beyonce, Christina, Pink are not in the list.)

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil View Post
          https://www.businessinsider.com/best...ll-time-2016-9

The 50 best-selling music artists of all time

Insider turned to the Recording Industry Association of America's (RIAA) list to find out who is. The list is based on total certified album units sold in the US (including streaming figures).

49. Britney Spears — 34.5 million units (Her contemporaries such as Beyonce, Christina, Pink are not in the list.)
          It really annoys me she isn’t certified right in the USA chartmasters has her at 39 million album sales without streaming included

Comment

• Merry Christmas!
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Comment

• Next week is the 20th anniversary of the "Britney" album. We all know how Britney loves it and how remarkable it is for her career, so I was thinking that we should start promoting a streaming party on a good day like Friday which is her best day on Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                  Next week is the 20th anniversary of the "Britney" album. We all know how Britney loves it and how remarkable it is for her career, so I was thinking that we should start promoting a streaming party on a good day like Friday which is her best day on Spotify.
                  I always thought she only cared about “Slave” and “Boys” and couldn’t give a d*mn about the rest of the album. But now I know she loves “Lonely” too

——

Britney spent the entire year on a streaming boost, solid numbers and charting the whole year in the UK chart. Now it’s time to end the year with her massive upcoming Xmas boost it was a solid year for her streaming wise.
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                    Next week is the 20th anniversary of the "Britney" album. We all know how Britney loves it and how remarkable it is for her career, so I was thinking that we should start promoting a streaming party on a good day like Friday which is her best day on Spotify.
                    I am in, it's one of my fav album by hers.

Comment

• Great numbers! Can’t wait for the weekend

Comment

• Comment

• Very surprised to see HIAM in there!

Comment

• UK

94 (88) 47 The Singles Collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                              Very surprised to see HIAM in there!
                              The playlist support helped

Comment

• HIAM needs a resurgence ASAP. It would be awesome to see all singles from Femme Fatale over 100 million on Spotify

Comment

• "Toxic" is definitively coming to enter the global Spotify chart this year on Halloween. The #200 last year had 756,714 streams.

We should stream the entire 'In the Zone' just to make sure it can pass 1 million daily streams for the first time.

Comment

• Comment

• I’m excited to see my only wish start to gain as soon as Halloween is over.
                                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• In the zone : Clear Pressing has been re-stocked on Urban Outfitters
                                        https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1
                                        Last edited by britneylinda; Sat October 30, 2021, 13:09.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Insane!! It’s gonna do 1 million this weekend

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

Insane!! It’s gonna do 1 million this weekend
                                                    omg

just 20k to enter the global chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X