Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• What is the daily peak for In the Zone? It received 867,058 on 06/25, the day that she received 5.8 million streams.

Comment

• Comment

• She’s a streaming force omg
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post

What is the daily peak for In the Zone? It received 867,058 on 06/25, the day that she received 5.8 million streams.
            Sad to see Glory so forgotten again, after it got a little bump from the re releases and extra tracks.
            Back to being well behind Britney Jean in streams.
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
              Love seeing Toxic at #1 where it belongs.

Comment

What is the daily peak for In the Zone? It received 867,058 on 06/25, the day that she received 5.8 million streams.
                I’m pretty sure that’s it’s peak so far, but maybe Dec 31st 2020 when Toxic received 758K streams?

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                  I’m pretty sure that’s it’s peak so far, but maybe Dec 31st 2020 when Toxic received 758K streams?

Comment

• Toxic re-enters the Top 200 of US Spotify at #164 with over 245K streams

Comment

• “Toxic” is such a smash
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Comment

Toxic re-enters the Top 200 of US Spotify at #164 with over 245K streams

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                            “Toxic” is such a smash
                            Love that it's so global too. 245K streams from the US / 475K streams outside yesterday (that's about only 34% of its streams).

Comment

Love that it's so global too. 245K streams from the US / 475K streams outside yesterday (that's about only 34% of its streams).
                              Isn’t that the case with most of her albums and songs though? … Britney ain’t local. And soon we will see her smash with “My Only Wish” a song that has small impact on English speaking markets yet it pulls HUGE streams every year in December

Global
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Wow at Toxic's impact

Comment

• Even chart data reported that

I‘m surprised about that, “Toxic” is not a typical Halloween song. However, great achievement anyway.

Comment

• Who does it like Britney???
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Excellent. IT has a great playlist reach currently at almost 52 million which is serving it well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                        Who does it like Britney???
                                        According to Rolling Stone (2021) she is the most influential female popstar since Madonna … so go to figure

Comment

• #160 in Canada with 36K.

Comment

#160 in Canada with 36K.
                                            Slay!

Comment

Spotify streams yesterday (31/10/2019)

Toxic - 391,549
                                              Oops!...I Did It Again - 240,739
                                              ...Baby One More Time - 214,226
                                              I'm a Slave 4 U - 192,903
                                              Womanizer - 169,932
                                              Scream & Shout - 130,003
                                              Gimme More - 97,115
                                              Work Bitch - 89,106
                                              Circus - 80,307
                                              Sometimes - 73,642
                                              Criminal - 60,101

Lucky - 46,462
                                              Stronger - 45,342
                                              My Only Wish (This Year) - 41,789

HUGE numbers for "Toxic", "I'm a Slave 4 U", "Gimme More" and "Criminal"
                                              Just for future reference, these are the numbers she pulled on Halloween two years ago. I don't know what's funnier - the numbers themselves or the fact I thought Gimme More and Criminal doing less than 100k each was "huge".

Anyone have 2020? I only have Toxic (754,052) & Gimme More (166,375)

Comment

Just for future reference, these are the numbers she pulled on Halloween two years ago. I don't know what's funnier - the numbers themselves or the fact I thought Gimme More and Criminal doing less than 100k each was "huge".

The fact that “Gimme More” was doing 97K then and it’s doing 438K now is just … great

Comment

Very good growth on streaming. It really bodes well for her next era as streaming is where it is at these days and Britney seems to be doing so well there lately.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X