Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    As always, it's only a problem when it comes to Britney. It's a problem that Toxic is so massive.
    right... In The Zone is coming for 1 billion streams next year and whether most of its streams comes from Toxic or not, those units will all go to the album SPS anyway

and like we said before... britney have several albums with all kinds of dinamics

% coming from the biggest track
    Femme Fatale 25%
    Glory 30%
    Britney 41%
    Circus 49%
    Blackout 50%
    Oops I Did it Again 65%
    Baby One More Time 65%
    Britney jean 70%
    In The Zone 75%

thats happens when your discography is so big

Comment

• In The Zone has toxic which did amazing job for its parent album….but let’s not forget the album include everytime which also close to 100 m level and one of her most streamed non single track, I do hope that someday those two song will be bigger cause every time is classic and BOM is pretty known to the public(for an early 00’ non single track)

Comment

• Over 1 million for toxic

Comment

• Comment

• Yep, #83 with 1,031,101 chart streams

Comment

• OMG what? … Top 100 on Global Spotify?

“Toxic” killed it!!
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Last edited by Stronger99; Mon November 1, 2021, 12:50.

Comment

• You know songs like that they are stories that people can identify with..

And My Only Wish is coming too

Comment

• SHE BREATHED! BRITNEY SPEARS IS THE MOMENT
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• That’s how u slay
                      Last FM <3
                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post

And My Only Wish is coming too
                        So exciting. I wonder can My only wish chart on the hot 100 this year.
                        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• “My Only Wish” is a flop / bomb in USA and doesn’t have much impact on English Markets (Who knows how it even managed to go Silver in UK without never charting at all).

However, yes we can count on massive Spotify updates (literally updates in millions figures) and a bunch of European placements on the official charts and of course placements on the Top Global Spotify 200 due to it’s international and global performance

Possibly 200M is coming for the song on Spotify and some international re-certifications.
                          Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon November 1, 2021, 14:27.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• It’s amazing how my only wish has done in the uk, if it wasn’t for the silly ACR rule it probably would have charted by now, so we need double the streams in the uk this year just to get it to chart, but still it’s sold over 200k and is silver regardless, perhaps by the end of this season we could be looking at 250k

Comment

• Toxic

US - #37 (+29)
                              Canada - #40 (+36)
                              Austria - #81 NEW
                              WW - #83 (+62)
                              Ireland - #108 (+25)
                              Belgium - #111 NEW
                              UK - #114 (-25)
                              Hungary - #145 (+22)
                              Germany - #146 NEW
                              Australia - #182 (-20)

Scream & Shout

Austria - #115 NEW
                              Canada - #134 NEW
                              Germany - #175 NEW

The Queen of Halloween 1.03M filtered streams for Toxic is HUGE. Wonder how Scream & Shout did.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                “My Only Wish” is a flop / bomb in USA and doesn’t have much impact on English Markets (Who knows how it even managed to go Silver in UK without never charting at all).

However, yes we can count on massive Spotify updates (literally updates in millions figures) and a bunch of European placements on the official charts and of course placements on the Top Global Spotify 200 due to it’s international and global performance

Possibly 200M is coming for the song on Spotify and some international re-certifications.
                                to be fair My Only Wish this is without doubt eligible gold in the US

so even on the markets the song did not break out like US and UK, it still has some cute achievements

Comment

• 23M tomorrow

Comment

• Comment

• The oldest song on the list

Comment

• Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post

to be fair My Only Wish this is without doubt eligible gold in the US

so even on the markets the song did not break out like US and UK, it still has some cute achievements
                                        Let’s make it clear … Just like it happened in the UK … “My Only Wish” will eventually end up becoming a Platinum song in USA despite never charting.

But I also like that power of being global and being able to not depend / rely on the USA to still slay hard and pull million number updates and smashing hard on streaming … That’s Britney.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 134.8M streams in October! She’s about to hit 6B overall streams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

134.8M streams in October! She’s about to hit 6B overall streams.
                                                    Her biggest month is coming I am sure she'll close this year with 6.5B around streams.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X