• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debut (as a solo artist): 1998
    Debut (In the entertainment industry / on TV Mickey Mouse Club): 1993

- Last time she released a studio album: 2016
    - Last time she released a music video: 2016
    - Last time she had a TV performance: 2017?

And yet still she was the 27th most streamed female artist of the year worldwide and among the Top 40 in USA.

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^ Her last TV performance was Jan 01st, 2018 on New Years Eve

Im a little mad we wont see in which position she would be on Rolling Stone Year-End

Comment

• Best Selling Female Artists (Album Sales)
        1. Madonna - 210-215m
        2. Celine - 185-190m
        3.Mariah - 155m
        4. Whitney - 145m
        5. Barbara - ?
        6. Britney - 82-87m
        7. Enya 75m
        8. Shania - 70-75m?
        9. Janet - 70m-75m?
        10. Adele - 65-70 (her new album might give her good boost)
        11. Taylor - 55m-60m?

Tried my best to configure this, feel free to correct.
        Didn't arrive at any SPS no way of calculating it.
        Last edited by britneylinda; Thu December 2, 2021, 20:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
          Best Selling Female Artists (Album Sales)

Enya - 85M

Comment

• Choley So Enya and Britney are almost peak to peak or at the same level?

Also, Scream and Shout is charting on iTunes maybe because of her birthday :
            iTunes:
            #3 Malta
            #3 Paraguay
            #4 Israel
            #5 Honduras
            #6 El Salvador
            #6 Guatemala
            #8 Latvia
            #11 Slovakia
            #17 Czech Republic
            #17 Hungary
            #19 Ecuador
            #19 Kenya
            #20 Lithuania
            #21 Poland
            #22 Costa Rica
            #31 Mexico
            #34 Estonia
            #36 Bulgaria
            #39 Mauritius
            #41 Denmark
            #41 Dominica
            #41 Slovenia
            #41 Turkey
            #42 Argentina
            #47 Peru
            #76 Colombia

Comment

Best Selling Female Artists (Album Sales)
              1. Madonna - 210-215m
              2. Celine - 185-190m
              3.Mariah - 155m
              4. Whitney - 145m
              5. Barbara - ?
              6. Britney - 82-87m
              7. Enya 75m
              8. Shania - 70-75m?
              9. Janet - 70m-75m?
              10. Adele - 65-70 (her new album might give her good boost)
              11. Taylor - 55m-60m?

Britney coming for #1

Comment

Choley So Enya and Britney are almost peak to peak or at the same level?
                Not necessarily. They are above the same in albums sales however Britney sold more records as she also sold over 100 million singles while Enya’s singles sales are quite low (like 25 million).

In consequence Britney has sold 185 million records in pure sales and Enya around 100 million. So they were nevel at the same level of peak or stardom or success.

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Germany

64 (RE) My Only Wish (This Year)

Amazing!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stronger99 View Post
                      Germany

64 (RE) My Only Wish (This Year)

Amazing!
                      Great news! Last year it re-entered at #72, so already an improvement.

Comment

• So, I've been watching some old videos of Britney and came across this one here Britney is saying her 'Britney' album sold the same about 'Let Go' Avril Lavigne album during that timeframe Let Go crossed around 12-15m mark WW. Just a find, what you all think? This is her freedom days I don't think she would lie at all nor scripted days too.
                        Time - Stamp : 3:10

Comment

• My Only Wish (This Year) is featured in the Netflix movie, Single All The Way! Maybe it’ll introduce the song to more people

Comment

• Originally posted by illegalaccess View Post
                            My Only Wish (This Year) is featured in the Netflix movie, Single All The Way! Maybe it’ll introduce the song to more people
                            Great news omg
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Omg I just checked and the song is playing for two minutes and they even mention Britney and it’s not just playing in the background. We won!
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                Omg I just checked and the song is playing for two minutes and they even mention Britney and it’s not just playing in the background. We won!
                                Yes! Just watched it too. Love to see it.

Comment

• I‘m so happy about the re-entries for her Christmas song in Denmark and Germany I hope the movie helps to get some support in America as well. However, it‘s so nice she regular appears on some charts in the end of a year.

Comment

• Movie is at #7 on Netflix's US overall Top 10 list and doing well Internationally: https://flixpatrol.com/title/single-all-the-way/

Comment

• A new peak in daily followers on Spotify with 10,859 gained on December 2, 2021.

Comment

So, I've been watching some old videos of Britney and came across this one here Britney is saying her 'Britney' album sold the same about 'Let Go' Avril Lavigne album during that timeframe Let Go crossed around 12-15m mark WW. Just a find, what you all think? This is her freedom days I don't think she would lie at all nor scripted days too.
                                        Time - Stamp : 3:10

its not about if she lied or not, its just perspective

Let Go was certified 6x platinum in the US on April 2003 while this interview happened on August

Britney by then was 4x platinum since it was overcertified by its release e did not sold enough copies to win another plaque

Im sure Britney just thought 4 is as much as 6, its not that deep since she was never obsessed with numbers... and she was probably talking about US since it doesn't make any sense britney being aware of Avril global sales, they were not even from the same label, any info she would get could not be reliable

Comment

• I wonder if Britney meant world wide sales (comparing to Let Go?)

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNHAY View Post
                                            I wonder if Britney meant world wide sales (comparing to Let Go?)
                                            My exact thoughts, it's a little hard for me to believe that Britney being in the industry wouldn't have some idea about other peer sales and vice versa, maybe I am wrong but I do feel she knows what she is talking about but as pedrolabre suggested I can be wrong also.

Comment

• 25M! She's going to reach a new peak in a few days.

Comment

• Comment

• 700K!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X