Comment

• Toxic pony auto generated audio on YouTube now has 83k views in 5 days

Comment

• 'Toxic Pony' is catching heavy amount of views from various channels

Comment

• Wow it’s doing pretty good on streaming and radio almost top 40

Comment

• WEDNESDAY UPDATE:
              41 = ALTEGO/BRITNEY SPEARS/GINUWINE Toxic Pony 394 +31 394 +31 2.316 +0.139

Comment

• First 200K update and it was only Tuesday!

Comment

• Is it possible for “Toxic Pony” to enter the Top 40? (That #41 position is annoying)

Great that she’s getting played in 2022 though
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                    Is it possible for “Toxic Pony” to enter the Top 40? (That #41 position is annoying)

It’s still gaining spins so I presume it will

Comment

• All from Pulse:

1. Including Scream & Shout, this will be her 37th entry into the Top 40 at Radio & Records/Mediabase charts:

https://gghunt.utasites.cloud/charts/bspears.html

2. 4 adds at Pop radio

3:

HOT AC:
                      — 65 ALTEGO/BRITNEY SPEARS/GINUWINE Toxic Pony 42 0 +42 0.336

+5 spins
                      +5 bullet
                      +0.032 audience

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                        All from Pulse:

1. Including Scream & Shout, this will be her 37th entry into the Top 40 at Radio & Records/Mediabase charts:

https://gghunt.utasites.cloud/charts/bspears.html

2. 4 adds at Pop radio

3:

HOT AC:
                        — 65 ALTEGO/BRITNEY SPEARS/GINUWINE Toxic Pony 42 0 +42 0.336

+5 spins
                        +5 bullet
                        +0.032 audience
                        Thank you Mr. Bigham, if you ever get a chance please do ask on her album SPS after Oops..I Did It Again! we all would be really grateful, we all would love to know 'In the Zone' 'Blackout' 'Circus' 'Femme Fatale' anything would work like you did for 'Stripped' for Christina

Comment

• Fingers crossed Toxic Pony keeps rising on radio

Comment

• 8 songs with 200K+ streams

Comment

• OMG, it's only Tuesday help me with this insane smash

Comment

• Gimme More and Circus seem to be rising again. Last Tuesday:

vs.

Comment

• Blackout has now over 550M streams on Spotify
                                  289,506,485 -Gimme More
                                  98,366,906 - Piece of Me
                                  46,152,247 - Radar
                                  46,085,498 -Break the Ice
                                  18,078,244 -Get Naked
                                  8,014,523 - Freakshow
                                  7,734,763 - Toy Soldier
                                  7,248,886 - Hot as Ice
                                  6,680,029 - Ooh Ooh Baby
                                  5,763,877 - Heaven on Earth
                                  4,669,996 - Perfect Lover
                                  3,600,991 - Why Should I Be Sad
                                  3,593,232 - Get Back
                                  2,955,016 - Everybody
                                  1,494,282 - Gimme More Junkie XL Dub
                                  322,791 - Gimme More Paul Oakenfold Remix
                                  28,642 - Outta This World
                                  Last edited by britneylinda; Wed January 26, 2022, 18:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                    Is it possible for “Toxic Pony” to enter the Top 40? (That #41 position is annoying)

Tomorrow she will be #39

Comment

• Do Y'all think this year Britney can cross 1.5B streams - around 1.7B-2B is it possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                        Do Y'all think this year Britney can cross 1.5B streams - around 1.7B-2B is it possible?
                                        Yes. If she releases a new album or the rumored EP, especially with this new song going viral, and TikTok, and her sister’s book getting Britney attention (for better or for worse), the eyes are on Britney, and a new era will also boost catalogue sales. So I do think it will work for her.

Also, this year Rebel Wilson’s movie: Sr. Year is coming out and it literally recreates Britney’s iconic “You Drive Me Crazy (The Stop Remix)” music video.

Comment

• 1M Spotify streams for Toxic Pony

Comment

• Wow that was fast!
                                            Last edited by Choley; Wed January 26, 2022, 21:32.

Comment

• 1M already

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post
                                                Yes. If she releases a new album or the rumored EP, especially with this new song going viral, and TikTok, and her sister’s book getting Britney attention (for better or for worse), the eyes are on Britney, and a new era will also boost catalogue sales. So I do think it will work for her.

Also, this year Rebel Wilson’s movie: Sr. Year is coming out and it literally recreates Britney’s iconic “You Drive Me Crazy (The Stop Remix)” music video.
                                                If she releases music then her streams will obviously explode considering her team and label plays it right but it'll still do better even 'Matches' exploded with little to no playlisting support for a while. But if she doesn't release anything then my question stands, will she see an increase considering her average is still 4.2M right now or is it too soon to ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

If she releases music then her streams will obviously explode considering her team and label plays it right but it'll still do better even 'Matches' exploded with little to no playlisting support for a while. But if she doesn't release anything then my question stands, will she see an increase considering her average is still 4.2M right now or is it too soon to ask?
                                                  365 days x 4.32 M = 1.533 B so if it is based on average then yes.

I think she will Bc she will always have the Halloween boost to Toxic, XMas boost to My Only Wish, and is staying in the news.

She had a handful of TikTok viral songs in the past 2 years, so I don’t think it’s a coincidence, I think TikTok loves her and will continue to make her songs viral. She has had too many in a short timespan for it to be a coincidence. The #FreeBritney movement carried a lot of younger people into re-investing in her catalogue and streaming her.

I feel she is seen as a symbol of perseverance and female empowerment due to the movement. I don’t think she will lose her relevance (streams included) even if she stops her career. We still see Gimme More holding on to the TikTok boost from last year. Sure, it slipped but it is her consistently 2nd highest streamed song daily and it seems like Criminal still benefits from going viral as well.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X