Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    The fact that “Outrageous” with a cancelled music video and with a scrapped proper release peaked higher on the Hot 100 than every “Britney (2001)” single (except for “Slave”)
    I'm sure it would've been another Top 40 hit had it gotten a proper release, but given who it was produced by and the fact Britney never liked the song, maybe it was for the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
      I'm sure it would've been another Top 40 hit had it gotten a proper release, but given who it was produced by and the fact Britney never liked the song, maybe it was for the best.
      Thanks so 7.307 M to 7.359 M total UK sales for singles of the ITZ era, even a small single helps Bc it is Britney Spears afterall.

I am excited for her next era.
      Last edited by mitchuzu@gmail.com; Sat February 12, 2022, 19:49.

Comment

Totally for the best! Indeed.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
          From the In The Zone album

Everytime Sales Plus Streaming: 1,038,000 - certified Gold. Eligible for Platinum with the RIAA
          thanks !!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Out of curiosity how much of those "sales" are from streaming and how many are actual downloads ?
            downloads is a dead format. the #1 song of the week only sells 10,000 downloads a week. it's even less relevant for catalog songs. i imagine it's less than 100 downloads sold weekly for a song like I'm a Slave 4 U. the absolute majority is from streaming.

Comment

And the plan was to use this song as the theme song for the “Catwoman” movie

Comment

• Britney jumped #11 spots and today is at 186th position in USA and she wasn't even inside top 200 previous week

She also jumped #17 spots in U.K and now at 132 on global charts.

OMG : Britney re-entered in Germany at #192.

She also has re-entered in Greece at #193 today.

Also, she's up by 4 positions in Finland and today at #100 what is happening guys?

Australia up by 11 positions #138 today.

Hungary up by 9 positions and at #130 today.

Saudi Arabia up by 14 positions and at #148 today.
                Last edited by britneylinda; Sun February 13, 2022, 14:37.

Comment

• Album streams yesterday

792,280 — In the Zone
                  655,292 — Blackout
                  652,608 — Circus
                  550,918 — ...Baby One More Time
                  542,917 — Oops!...I Did It Again
                  325,313 — Femme Fatale
                  249,946 — Britney
                  151,071 — Britney Jean
                  93,837 — Glory

ITZ coming for 800K

Comment

• ITZ is such a beast. Toxic is the gift that keeps giving!
                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                      ITZ is such a beast. Toxic is the gift that keeps giving!
                      Haters say it's carried on one song but then at least it's not a feature hit and also without understanding the fact that old albums do work on just 'hits'

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

Haters say it's carried on one song but then at least it's not a feature hit and also without understanding the fact that old albums do work on just 'hits'
                        - Madonna’s COADF is driven by “Hung Up”

- Kylie’s Fever is driven by “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”

- Shakira’s Oral Fixation Vol 2 is driven by “Hips Don’t Lie”

No one says anything about them. However and unlike those albums that I mentioned ITZ has two +100M songs on Spotify

And the cool thing about Brit is that every album for her is different, ITZ might be more frontloaded with “Toxic” but she has 3 other albums (and another one on the way) with at least three +100M songs on each.
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

- Madonna’s COADF is driven by “Hung Up”

- Kylie’s Fever is driven by “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”

- Shakira’s Oral Fixation Vol 2 is driven by “Hips Don’t Lie”

No one says anything about them. However and unlike those albums that I mentioned ITZ has two +100M songs on Spotify

And the cool thing about Brit is that every album for her is different, ITZ might be more frontloaded with “Toxic” but she has 3 other albums (and another one on the way) with at least three +100M songs on each.
                          At least we solo songs to talk about, even with the most horrible playlisting compared to her peers she's just growing organically obviously haters are pressed for that also let's not forget Brit Brit has multiple hits spanning across albums not her fault she dominated, haters can stay jealous and pressed

Comment

• Not Gimme More coming for OIDIA for most views

Comment

This is very true. Circus, for example, is about to get a second song with 200M+ streams, on top of having its third single sitting pretty at 100M+

Streams yesterday:

Womanizer – 292.9K (342M)
                              Circus – 220.5K (198M)
                              If U Seek Amy - 110.2K (108M)

That's definitely her most well-rounded era, even though Womanizer is not in her Top 5 biggest songs. But people exaggerate the way In the Zone is "carried" by one song. The album has 225M streams outside Toxic with only three worldwide singles. That's not bad at all IMO.

Comment

• "...Baby One More Time"

February 12:
                                +384,985 plays
                                *New peak this year*

Not sure what happened but

Comment

• Daily streams (Feb. 12)

Toxic - 673.9K
                                  Gimme More - 463.5K
                                  ...Baby One More Time - 385K
                                  Oops!...I Did It Again - 366K
                                  Scream & Shout - 360.8K
                                  Toxic Pony - 348.4K
                                  Womanizer - 288.4K
                                  Circus - 211.7K
                                  Criminal - 145.7K
                                  Work Bitch - 124.6K
                                  I'm a Slave 4 U - 120.7K
                                  If U Seek Amy - 107.7K
                                  Sometimes - 80.2K
                                  (You Drive Me) Crazy - 71.9K
                                  Stronger - 64.5K
                                  I Wanna Go - 62.5K
                                  Lucky - 61.9K
                                  Till The World Ends - 61.5K
                                  Piece Of Me - 57.2K
                                  Everytime - 52.3K
                                  3 - 48.8K
                                  Overprotected - 37.6K

---
                                  "Get Naked (I Got a Plan)"

Feb. 8 - 9,824
                                  Feb. 9 - 14,284
                                  Feb. 10 - 26,419
                                  Feb. 11 - 20,233
                                  Feb. 12 - 17,086
                                  I was actually expecting a huge decline, people who went on her profile to search this song are definitely liking the song
                                  Last edited by britneylinda; Sun February 13, 2022, 17:01.

Comment

• Circus is now less than 1M away to 200M (199,042,789) so stream

Comment

• In the Zone received 800K streams yesterday. We love to see it.

"Get Naked (I Got a Plan)"

Feb. 8 - 9,824
                                      Feb. 9 - 14,284
                                      Feb. 10 - 26,419
                                      Feb. 11 - 20,233
                                      Feb. 12 - 17,086

Comment

• Sometimes is one of my favourite Britney songs, I am so happy for it seeing 80K peak it's a 1999 song. Britney Houston getting the recognition she deserves

Comment

• .@britneyspears received total of 4.861M streams on Spotify from all credits (Feb. 12)

*Biggest Saturday update and 2nd biggest day this year*

Comment

• I don't know if that's posted back then but

Toxic was the best selling single in Ireland in 2004 while Everytime was the 6th best selling song.

Top Selling Singles of Ireland - 2004

#1 Britney Spears - Toxic
                                            #2 Eamon - F**k It
                                            #3 Tim O'Riordan and Natural Gas - The Langer
                                            #4 Kelis - Milkshake
                                            #5 Anastacia - Left Outside Alone
                                            #6 Britney Spears - Everytime
                                            #7 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas
                                            #8 Usher - Yeah
                                            #9 O- Zone - Dragostea Din Tei
                                            #10 Eric Prydz - Call On
                                            Also GH:MP debuted with 5,430 copies and was the 8th best selling album in 2004 too

# "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" - U2
                                            # "Living" - Paddy Casey
                                            # "Greatest Hits" - Guns N' Roses
                                            # "Songs about Jane" - Maroon 5
                                            # "Final Straw" - Snow Patrol
                                            # "O" - Damien Rice
                                            # "Greatest Hits" - Robbie Williams
                                            # "Greatest Hits My Prerogative - Britney Spears
                                            # "Confessions" - Usher
                                            # "A Grand Don't Come for Free" - The Streets
                                            Last edited by Choley; Sun February 13, 2022, 21:55.

Comment

• Top 200 Most successful singles in Europe - released in the 90 Decade
                                              92. ...Baby One More Time
                                              https://www.euro200.net/Decade-1990.htm
                                              Don't know how accurate this is
                                              Last edited by britneylinda; Sun February 13, 2022, 21:50.

Comment

• Was just looking at some old threads here and AutomaticBR user gave Britney's Brazil Certifications/Shipments/Sales if I remember correctly Instinct you estimated 125K for In the Zone if I am not wrong?
                                                Baby one more time 2x Platinum (500.000)
                                                Oops!...I did it again 3x Platinum (750.000)
                                                Britney Platinum (250.000)
                                                In the Zone Diamond (500.000)
                                                He also gave her self titled estimate in Mexico.
                                                https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...ales?q=britney
                                                Last edited by britneylinda; Sun February 13, 2022, 22:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                                  Was just looking at some old threads here and AutomaticBR user gave Britney's Brazil Certifications/Shipments/Sales if I remember correctly Instinct you estimated 125K for In the Zone if I am not wrong?

He also gave her self titled estimate in Mexico.
                                                  https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...ales?q=britney
                                                  That was definitely fake news like a lot of figures from back in the day. If I’m not wrong they come from a fan made website called Brazil Hot 100.

Comment

That was definitely fake news like a lot of figures from back in the day. If I’m not wrong they come from a fan made website called Brazil Hot 100.
                                                    I'm really not sure Instinct, what I see is AutomaticBR user is quite a good estimator from what I see here but if you are saying it then definitely can be wrong too.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X