Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    A little over 1M streams for Oops!...I Did It Again to reach 500M (498,977,750)
    Less than 2M streams for ...Baby One More Time to reach 500M (498,194,271)
    A little over half a million streams for Lucky to reach 100M (99,464,259)

2 more Britney tracks reaching the 500m milestone so soon, that is amazing!!

Comment

A little over 1M streams for Oops!...I Did It Again to reach 500M (498,977,750)
      Less than 2M streams for ...Baby One More Time to reach 500M (498,194,271)
      A little over half a million streams for Lucky to reach 100M (99,464,259)

Oops album remains as superior

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

2 more Britney tracks reaching the 500m milestone so soon, that is amazing!!
        Indeed! I'm excited for this milestone because she's gonna have at least one 500M song from three different decades (90s, 00s and 10s). Four in total with three of them being solo.

Comment

Indeed! I'm excited for this milestone because she's gonna have at least one 500M song from three different decades (90s, 00s and 10s). Four in total with three of them being solo.
          Her success in general as a solo artist is really incredible, she's never needed to rely on quick collabs or features for a hit

Comment

• Lucky 100M in 9 days
            • Oops..I did it again! 500M in 3 days
            • ...Baby one more time 500M in 3 days
            It's coming

--
            On this day in 2002, Britney Spears became the youngest international female artist to sell out the Tokyo Dome in Japan. She sold 50,000+ tickets in 30 minutes.

Only if this tour was extended to Asia and other countries it would've broken countless records more, SLAY anyway

Last edited by britneylinda; Mon April 25, 2022, 12:46.

Comment

• According to The Japan Times 60,000 people attented DWAD's Tokyo concert
              Last edited by Choley; Mon April 25, 2022, 13:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                According to The Japan Times 70,000 people attented DWAD's Tokyo concert
                Yes, and she sold 50K tickets in less than 30 minutes

Comment

• I'm curious what's the biggest one night only concert in Japan for a western international female artist?DWAD did 62k
                  Last edited by Choley; Mon April 25, 2022, 13:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                    According to The Japan Times 70,000 people attented DWAD's Tokyo concert
                    Did you mean 60K? Great find!

"Galadriel ends the story with, “She knows deep down in her heart that he will find her and they will make love until the end of time,” and 60,000 virgins screech as if they’ve all guessed how painful an eternal bout of tantric sex would be."

This checks out with this article from 2002:

https://britneysmineha.tripod.com/britneysmine/id2.html

The Mexico City shows had 51,261 attending for a gross of $2,155,292.

The Tokyo show had 62,011 attending for a gross of $2,921, 302.

Comment

• A smash hit concert, I think it would've grossed 100M+ if had more dates

Comment

• Comment

• ]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Britney's top tracks (Apr. 26)

Toxic – 495.6K
                                Gimme More – 382.8K
                                Scream & Shout – 364.1K
                                Oops!...I Did It Again – 306.8K
                                ...Baby One More Time – 300.1K
                                Toxic Pony – 247.2K
                                Womanizer – 243.5K
                                Circus – 189.2K
                                Criminal – 132.7K
                                Work Bitch – 112.6K
                                If U Seek Amy – 102.9K
                                I'm a Slave 4 U – 96.3K
                                I Wanna Go – 74.1K
                                Sometimes – 69.5K
                                (You Drive Me) Crazy – 63.2K
                                Lucky – 62.9K
                                Stronger – 58.5K
                                Till The World Ends – 56.2K Remix – 4K
                                Everytime – 53.1K
                                Piece Of Me – 49.3K
                                3 – 42K

https://twitter.com/britneyxspotify/...sNMj4CcLJXn5uQ

Comment

• --

Comment

• Getting a new boost

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by britneylinda; Thu April 28, 2022, 16:39.

Comment

• 1B streams worldwide in just 4 months Does that include YouTube? If so, how many views has she received in 2022 so far so we can have an idea of her Apple Music streams?

Comment

• Does this also include Deezer, Tidal etc? I don't think so, 1B must be from 3 accounts- Apple Music - Spotify and YouTube I guess?

Comment

• On demand meaning Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal, etc. But unsure whether that includes YouTube or not. Probably.

Comment

• Oops!...I Did It Again has surpassed 500M streams on Spotify, becoming Britney's 3rd song to achieve this milestone

Comment

On demand meaning Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal, etc. But unsure whether that includes YouTube or not. Probably.
                                                  Then I don't think this includes YouTube - till now she has earned 311M views from YouTube. (3 months)
                                                  500M from Spotify, I think it only includes audio services.
                                                  Last edited by britneylinda; Thu April 28, 2022, 17:01.

Comment

1B streams worldwide in just 4 months Does that include YouTube? If so, how many views has she received in 2022 so far so we can have an idea of her Apple Music streams?
                                                    i dont think chartdata has more info than us related to overall streams, this is just a weak estimation since britney probably surpassed 1B streams globally weeks ago

395M — Youtube (according to youtube chart) as lead artist (scream and shout and other features should sum 40M)
                                                    503M — Spotify

Comment

Working...
                                                    X