Destiny's Child — 2
    Jennifer Lopez — 2

She truly owned that year

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      Nice to see “Lucky” joining her 100M Spotify list:

1) Baby One More Time
      2) Sometimes
      3) (You Drive Me) Crazy / Stop Remix (Combined)
      4) Oops I Did It Again
      5) Lucky
      6) Stronger
      7) My Only Wish (This Year)
      8) I’m A Slave 4 U
      9) Toxic
      10) Everytime
      11) Gimme More
      12) Piece Of Me
      13) Womanizer
      14) Circus
      15) If U Seek Amy
      16) Till The World Ends
      17) I Wanna Go
      18) Criminal
      19) Scream & Shout
      20) Work Bitch
      21) Make Me

Amazing to have this many tracks over 100m!! Do we know which ones are next to reach the list?

Comment

• ^3 will reach next but re current streams are quite dreadful it'll reach next year summer I believe considering no TikTok trend happens which seems quite impossible as this song isn't one of her big hits but would love to be wrong.

Comment

• I love how almost all of her hits are solo just like her idols Michael and Madonna.They are pop royalty for a reason

Comment

• Britney's top tracks (May 2)

Toxic – 487.5K
            Gimme More – 372.8K
            Scream & Shout – 352.9K
            ...Baby One More Time – 302.5K
            Oops!...I Did It Again – 291.7K
            Womanizer – 228.3K
            Toxic Pony – 227.7K
            Circus – 184.9K
            Criminal – 127.2K
            If U Seek Amy – 109.1K
            Work Bitch – 104.7K
            I'm a Slave 4 U – 91.5K
            I Wanna Go – 70.2K
            Sometimes – 66.8K
            Lucky – 57.8K
            (You Drive Me) Crazy – 56.4K
            Stronger – 53.8K
            Till The World Ends – 53K Remix – 3.8K
            Everytime – 47.6K
            Piece Of Me – 45.8K
            3 – 38.8K

https://twitter.com/britneyxspotify/...MnHmZVAJmcte8g

I always don‘t like it, when she hasn‘t a song above 500k plays. Monday updates are the worst for her. Can only get better

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
              Most-streamed 2000 songs on Spotify by female lead:

1. Britney Spears — Oops!…I Did It Again — 501,776,203
              2. Jennifer Lopez - Let’s Get Loud - 226,669,053
              3. Dido — Thank You — 220,257,085
              4. Destiny’s Child — Jumpin’, Jumpin’ — 217,645,508
              5. Nelly Furtado — I’m Like a Bird — 217,176,569
              6. Enya — Only Time — 216,332,992
              7. Britney Spears — My Only Wish (This Year) — 204,064,032
              8. Destiny's Child — Independent Women, Pt. 1 — 197,451,989
              9. Sade — By Your Side — 146,857,246
              10. La Oreja de Van Gogh — La Playa — 146,216,411
              11. LeAnn Rimes - Can’t Fight the Moonlight — 123,208,867
              12. All Saints — Pure Shores - 114,977,844
              13. Toni Braxton — He Wasn’t Man Enough - 111,235,041
              14. Britney Spears — Stronger — 107,476,647
              15. Jennifer Lopez — Love Don’t Cost a Thing — 101,224,298
              16. Britney Spears — Lucky — 100,017,596

Most entries:
              Britney Spears — 4
              Destiny's Child — 2
              Jennifer Lopez — 2

She truly owned that year
              Second place is not even close. Love it no other female song can touch OIDIA song in the year 2000.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugine View Post
                ^3 will reach next but re current streams are quite dreadful it'll reach next year summer I believe considering no TikTok trend happens which seems quite impossible as this song isn't one of her big hits but would love to be wrong.
                With nearly 82 million streams on Spotify, “3” will indeed need an extra push (an extra push that might never happen) ….. at this rate “Toxic Pony” might eventually reach the 100M mark first than “3”.
                Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed May 4, 2022, 00:21.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Do we know how much daily streams Let's Get Loud do? I believe that My Only Wish will eventually be the #2 most streamed from 2000.

Comment

• There Britney songs were performed at The Voice : Australia, not sure how big is the show in reality. Lucky - BOMT and My Prerogative were sung.

Finally some Lucky and My Prerogative justice, hope to see some positive effect on streaming.

Comment

• Another new peak in London (428,998 listeners)

Comment

• After being performed at the voice, Lucky is at 87 on iTunes Australia. I know it isn't big but still good to see

Comment

• Madonna is releasing a 50 number ones greatest hits vinyl jr will be available to streaming aswell and it includes me against the music it might get a boost in august

Comment

• When will BOMT overtake oops song in streams

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post
                              When will BOMT overtake oops song in streams
                              The song? Might be December end considering BOMT gets a little more of streams each day from quite sometime but OIDIA at one point was below Work B in terms of streams and now ahead of BOMT (single) considering 2000s have a lot more of gigantic hits as well it's very applaudable tbh!

Both now run neck to neck.

Comment

• Love OIDIA …. but need BOMT to overtake OIDIA again and asap. The better song needs to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                  Love OIDIA …. but need BOMT to overtake OIDIA again and asap. The better song needs to win.
                                  Agreed , BOMT has more. Demand anyways wirh much less playlisting reach , oops has allot more , BOMT the better song and album wiill overtake soon

Comment

• I actually love that OIDIA is ahead of BOMT, because that means her debut single is not even her third most streamed song And it's also the better song imo.

Comment

• Another new peak in London (429,626 listeners)

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                        I actually love that OIDIA is ahead of BOMT, because that means her debut single is not even her third most streamed song And it's also the better song imo.
                                        I love that OIDIA escalated so hard like that. But it should always be 100K bellow the superior BOMT

Comment

• Mexico

BRITNEY SPEAR FEAT. G-EAZY MAKE ME... SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK ORO 1 2022-05-05 gold

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                            Mexico

BRITNEY SPEAR FEAT. G-EAZY MAKE ME... SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK ORO 1 2022-05-05 gold
                                            Random but cool

Her three most recent leads are all certified in Mexico. One of her coolest markets for sure.

Comment

• Myah Mixtape (Britney Jean) has now over 350M streams on Spotify

Comment

• January 16, 2002: Britney, lista para Mexico

"He added that Britney will not only come to offer a show at the Foro Sol, but will also promote her first film, Crossroads, the campaign she has with Pepsi and her album Britney, which has sold more than 185,000 copies in Mexico."

April 02, 2002: Britney Spears viene a Mexico

"Currently the girlfriend of Justin Timberlake, a member of NSYNC, is about to release a new single titled I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman, the third cut of the self-titled album, Britney, which to date already exceeds 250,000 copies sold"

So, the Britney album sold 185K in Mexico in just 2 months, and 250K in about 4.5 months. That was before the release of I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman (+ Crossroads, which wasn't released until August there). And of course, months before her sold-out stadium shows. The album was re-released in June as well.

Then it was confirmed at Multi-Platinum, meaning it sold anywhere between 300K and 450K. I think it's safe to say sales are no less than 400K.

Comment

• ^Wow, as we all thought her we have undestimated her success in Mexico by miles god forbid how many more markets as well.

Also, I wanna say Instinct how you find such information? I'm so impressed, you really are such a pro

Comment

• Britney reaches another new peak of monthly listeners in London with 430,202 listeners (+576)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X