Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    Because she hasn’t announced it yet.
    Well they should have announced it together...otherwise what's the point of this Collab...

Comment

• Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

Well they should have announced it together...otherwise what's the point of this Collab...
      Elton's team is teasing. That's why they are using emojis without explaining anything. Eventually Britney will probably unveiled she is the rose.

I mean, we shouldn't know about the collabo lol. Tons of followers are not up to the last rumor as we are lol
      Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

You get worked up over the most trivial things. The song is happening, and she'll post about it soon enough. Who cares?

Comment

You get worked up over the most trivial things. The song is happening, and she'll post about it soon enough. Who cares?
          It's about to be her first big release..I just want them to take it seriously and not be another half assed "era"

Comment

It's about to be her first big release..I just want them to take it seriously and not be another half assed "era"
            Yes. Agreed. Its strange for Elton to not tag Britney in the announcement. This has the potential to be a massive worldwide hit but this is not a Britney era. I don't think she will have an era attached to this.
            " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• The entire Beyoncé discography and singles were updated on RIAA. She was in a very similar situation to Britney with a lot of her catalogue without updates for many years.

I wonder if the same will happen to Britney one day.

Comment

• It's not even an announcement but a teaser. We don't even know the release date yet.

Comment

It's not even an announcement but a teaser. We don't even know the release date yet.
                  It's an official statement that it's a single .it's not just a teaser ..

Comment

• Oh wow Elton's a streaming powerhouse. I thought CH was his only hit on streaming but he has 5 songs 500 million + and all from the physical era. Thats like MJ level. This could be a worldwide hit for both

Comment

It's an official statement that it's a single .it's not just a teaser ..
                      His Instagram post doesn’t even reveal it’s a song with Britney, nor a release date. That’s not an announcement. It will come later this week.

Originally posted by Folk View Post
                      Oh wow Elton's a streaming powerhouse. I thought CH was his only hit on streaming but he has 5 songs 500 million + and all from the physical era. Thats like MJ level. This could be a worldwide hit for both
                      Yeah, his numbers are insane tbh. 47M monthly listeners which is more than Britney and Madonna combined. Or even more than digital era pop stars like Gaga and Katy.

He has over 8B streams total.

Comment

Be excited for once!

Comment

• So excited for this release, I’ve read it could be out this Thursday!

Comment

• This will either be huge or a total flop.

Comment

• Several posts have been removed.
                              To all parties involved: Please regard this notice as an informal warning!
                              Back to Chart Analysis, please. Thank You
                              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• It seems like Hold Me Closer is coming on the 19th. So excited for her first single in 6 years.

Comment

• I’m tired on waiting on this to be honest. What’s the point of releasing it on August 19th? Why not this friday (August 12th)?

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Has it really been that long tho? The song was only recorded 3 weeks ago so I think they’re being fairly quick this time

I just hope they add it to some playlists and send it to radio.

Comment

• Good to see her gaining again even before the song drops!

Comment

• No the tablets treating this like a comeback when it's just a mix of Eltons big hits...

Comment

Has it really been that long tho? The song was only recorded 3 weeks ago so I think they’re being fairly quick this time

I just hope they add it to some playlists and send it to radio.
                                          Oh I hope so too.

The label better promotes this on playlists and radio stations. Otherwise it’s pointless.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Toxic Pony has surpassed 50 million streams on Spotify. This is Britney’s first song from the 2020s to reach this milestone.

Not bad for a TikTok mash up!

Comment

• Britney's songs above 50M streams

01 - 802,247,374 - Toxic
                                              02 - 539,515,564 - Scream & Shout
                                              03 - 532,968,547 - ...Baby One More Time
                                              04 - 531,547,793 - Oops!...I Did It Again
                                              05 - 386,095,534 - Womanizer
                                              06 - 365,705,312 - Gimme More
                                              07 - 268,135,854 - Work Bitch
                                              08 - 232,779,057 - Circus
                                              09 - 204,368,751 - My Only Wish (This Year)
                                              10 - 166,686,402 - Criminal
                                              11 - 152,542,979 - I'm a Slave 4 U
                                              12 - 138,011,473 - Till the World Ends
                                              13 - 128,428,715 - If U Seek Amy
                                              14 - 127,862,485 - Sometimes
                                              15 - 124,359,848 - Make Me...
                                              16 - 116,646,678 - I Wanna Go
                                              17 - 113,232,206 - (You Drive Me) Crazy*
                                              18 - 113,023,976 - Stronger
                                              19 - 111,469,425 - Everytime
                                              20 - 108,207,813 - Piece of Me
                                              21 - 106,234,312 - Lucky
                                              22 - 85,974,645 - 3
                                              23 - 76,406,073 - Pretty Girls
                                              24 - 70,302,158 - Slumber Party
                                              25 - 63,667,382 - Hold It Against Me
                                              26 - 63,452,885 - Overprotected*
                                              27 - 52,129,468 - Break the Ice
                                              28 - 50,445,755 - Radar
                                              29 - 50,026,282 - Toxic Pony

Next up: Me Against the Music (47,719,794). It's at 51,445,580 including the remix on the album.

Comment

• Britney has officially announced hold me closer on instagram, will there be a separate thread for that single? Or are we just keeping it in here?

Comment

• Not sure if it has been posted here already but Slumber Party music video already breached 100M views in youtube. It is her 26th music video to do so. Radar, now at 96M is also coming for the 100M hits.

Scream and Shout is less than 48M away from 1B. However, Baby One More Time now at 740M has the highest daily views. So, let's see if Baby will hit 1B sooner than Scream.
                                                  Last edited by britboyphil; Mon August 15, 2022, 05:46.

Comment

• Come on London

Comment

Working...
                                                    X