• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Daily Apple Music charts:

#8 (=) UK
    #12 (-3) Germany
    #24 (-1) Global
    #77 (+4) USA

I'm not gonna post the full list anymore bc that just takes waaayy too much time I hope that’s ok
    Stable legend

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Daily Apple Music charts:

#8 (=) UK
      #12 (-3) Germany
      #24 (-1) Global
      #77 (+4) USA

I'm not gonna post the full list anymore bc that just takes waaayy too much time I hope that’s ok
      Yeah of course that's fine

Comment

• Album: Britney Jean
        iTunes:
        #40 Venezuela
        #62 Armenia
        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post

this have been common knowledge for ages
          Hence I used the word historically.
          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Hold me closer won’t be getting much AirPlay here in uk radio over next few days

Comment

• All #1s for Hold Me Closer including sub-charts

#1 Australia
              #1 Israel
              #1 Hungary Single Top 40
              #1 Germany Download
              #1 Digital Song Sales
              #1 Canadian Digital Song Sales
              #1 Hot Dance/Electronic Songs
              #1 Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales
              #1 Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs

Comment

• Come on 100k

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Hence I used the word historically.
                  doesn’t make your post less unnecessary

OT:

+100M streams in 19 days

Comment

• “Hold Me Closer” is still #1 on US iTunes. With the second tracking week closing in less than 4 hours we can officially say this will be the #1 digital song in USA for a second consecutive week. I assume sales during second week were still decent enough.

Once the tracking week ends the new releases will overtake the Top positions on iTunes.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• So Hold Me Closer will have been #1 for exactly two weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                        Yesss Miss Knee get that dinero! Best part is that she actually gets her share now
                        Change that from dinero to pennies and you're right on the money!!!!

Comment

• 4th biggest song on Z100 today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

4th biggest song on Z100 today!
                            I said it before and I’ll say it again. I rather wanted her being retired than flopping and that if she decided to comeback some day it’d better be to be successful or stay retired. . . She didn’t fail me

I think with BJ and Glory was enough … I didn’t want her career to turn into an endless flop after flop after flop thing ….

At the end of the day she’s been successful for the most part of her career. She only has 2 flop albums out of 9 studio albums, successful tours in every era of her career and a brand new hit single in her 40s.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Z100 is such a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I said it before and I’ll say it again. I rather wanted her being retired than flopping and that if she decided to comeback some day it’d better be to be successful or stay retired. . . She didn’t fail me

I think with BJ and Glory was enough … I didn’t want her career to turn into an endless flop after flop after flop thing ….

At the end of the day she’s been successful for the most part of her career. She only has 2 flop albums out of 9 studio albums, successful tours in every era of her career and a brand new hit single in her 40s.
                                On the plus side at least Glory was well reviewed and fans loved it
                                Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

On the plus side at least Glory was well reviewed and fans loved it
                                  “Glory” debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 (with over 111K units), #2 in UK, was well received by critics, it’s lead single peaked at #17 on the Hot 100 (certified Platinum by the RIAA), the second single charted on the Hot 100 (music video over +100M views on Youtube) and the album’s streams are over 400M on Spotify alone.

Not huge numbers but even at flopping she was graceful. She never reached that tragic level of pulling under 100K debuts or eras with singles missing the Hot 100 or any of that. Her two flop eras still scored Top 20 singles on the Hot 100.

It’s just that with two of them was enough … I didn’t want her to fall into that flop after flop loop … She remains to be a charting artist in her 24 year career span.

Comment

• Today's Top Hits - Hold Me Closer 13th postion (+2)

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                      Today's Top Hits - Hold Me Closer 13th postion (+2)
                                      Amazing news miss britneylinda

Comment

• Wow the track is receiving such amazing playlist support.
                                        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• The whole Glory album only has 400 million streams on Spotify? With the 23 track deluxe version including the bonus tracks and remixes?
                                          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                              Hold me closer won’t be getting much AirPlay here in uk radio over next few days
                                              Why? Are they not playing music on radio stations to honor the Queen's death?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Thats a very bizarre attitude to have as a stan. Its a problematic perspective, she is not a work horse to be exploited she's an artist. Glory is arguably her magnum opus and it didnt pull the same numbers her previous albums did.

Comment

• Hold Me Closer is down to #5 in Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    The whole Glory album only has 400 million streams on Spotify? With the 23 track deluxe version including the bonus tracks and remixes?
                                                    Yes, 414M streams. The Deluxe didn't make much noise so I don't get the reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X