Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyoverthere View Post

Yes, 414M streams. The Deluxe didn't make much noise so I don't get the reaction.
    Well let's be honest it's a very low number for the album as a whole. I guess it will be interesting to see how her next solo single and album do, based on the obvious renewed interest in her, as seen with how HMC is performing.
    " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
    Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well let's be honest it's a very low number for the album as a whole. I guess it will be interesting to see how her next solo single and album do, based on the obvious renewed interest in her, as seen with how HMC is performing.
      Glory could have been bigger but they made several mistakes during the era. Chosing Make Me as the lead, a boring ad as the music video, only 2 singles etc etc.

Comment

• Team Elton is working

Comment

• Also it’s still number 1 on USA iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I said it before and I’ll say it again. I rather wanted her being retired than flopping and that if she decided to comeback some day it’d better be to be successful or stay retired. . . She didn’t fail me

I think with BJ and Glory was enough … I didn’t want her career to turn into an endless flop after flop after flop thing ….

At the end of the day she’s been successful for the most part of her career. She only has 2 flop albums out of 9 studio albums, successful tours in every era of her career and a brand new hit single in her 40s.
            That’s kind of a weird take as a fan…
            we obviously all care about charts and are rooting for her but I’d rather her release albums with songs she likes - successful or not. Always there for new Britney material

Comment

• Top 40 Pop Radio Update (Sep. the 8th) DAY 14

#19 Spin 4782 ( + 135) audience 14.328 ( + 0.270)

So Elton and Britney are at #19 like last friday but the song had 4782 plays ( + 626 Spin weekly)
              Last edited by Fabrizio; Fri September 9, 2022, 11:37.

Comment

• LITHUANIA:

28 (37) Hold Me Closer (new peak)

Comment

• Great to see Hold Me Closer spending another week in the Top 5 in Australia!

Also; surprised it’s still #1 on US iTunes I thought the new releases would take over by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                    Great to see Hold Me Closer spending another week in the Top 5 in Australia!

Also; surprised it’s still #1 on US iTunes I thought the new releases would take over by now.
                    of the new releases, who could be a threat? Nicky new remix?

Comment

Hold Me Closer is down to #5 in Australia.
                      Good holds!
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• SWEDEN
                        30 (21) 2 Hold Me Closer

Comment

• Some posts here have such a weird vibe.

Anyways, happy to see that radio was positive. I was a bit worried since Z100 played it only 3 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabrizio View Post

of the new releases, who could be a threat? Nicky new remix?
                            Sure Nicki’s remix is already #1 , in fact she has two remix versions occupying the first two positions, there is another new release that already overtook HMC.

1. Super Freaky Girl Remix explicit
                            2. Super Freaky Girl Remix censored
                            3. Thank God (Kane Brown)
                            4. Hold Me Closer

—-

Those 3 seemed to be the only threats as I don’t see anyone else climbing in the Top 10 (so far). I thought Taylor was releasing her new single today but seems like she won’t.
                            Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri September 9, 2022, 12:32.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• POP:
                              19 19 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 4782 4156 626 14.328

+139 Spins
                              -467 Bullet
                              +0.271 Audience

HOT AC:
                              17 15 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 2361 1864 497 7.692

+44 Spins
                              -261 Bullet
                              +0.073 Audience

AC:
                              13 11 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 387 382 5 1.827

+8 Spins
                              -47 Bullet
                              -0.015 Audience
                              Britney Spears
                              Madonna
                              Janet

Comment

• Nice update (again with big Rolling effect, the song got like a +3,3M update 7 days ago).

Curious to see tomorrow’s performance.
                                Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri September 9, 2022, 12:31.
                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Italian Airplay Chart

19 (31) 02

I think her last song as a lead to go top 20 was Hold It Against Me.

Comment

Yes, 414M streams. The Deluxe didn't make much noise so I don't get the reaction.
                                    its a hater who only comes here to throw shady comments, the reaction was very fitting and expected

OT:

Comment

• #39 (-5) on Global Spotify chart with 1,848,898 streams (September 8, 2022)

US #38 (-3) 477,783
                                      UK #20 (-2) 146,836

Again .. pretty stable.

Comment

• It's been doing the same ~1.8M WW and ~450k in the US for a while, that's fine but I'd like to see some growth.

Comment

• So pleased with the Spotify update, we may see the increase over weekend like last weekend, however with the queens death not sure how she will do on uk Spotify over coming days

Comment

• Up to 7 on uk Apple Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                              So pleased with the Spotify update, we may see the increase over weekend like last weekend, however with the queens death not sure how she will do on uk Spotify over coming days
                                              I keep seeing this … that songs will be affected on Spotify and radio in UK because of the Queen’s death ….. why is that? Do people stop listening to music because of that woman’s death ot what?

Comment

I keep seeing this … that songs will be affected on Spotify and radio in UK because of the Queen’s death ….. why is that? Do people stop listening to music because of that woman’s death ot what?
                                                Part of the protocol following her death is to not play upbeat and dancy music for 10 days on the radio and public places. They will be running playlists composed of sad songs instead.

HMC is kinda in the middle of that spectrum so I hope it's not too affected.

Comment

out of respect for the next 10 days we are in mourning therefore radio shops etc won’t be playing certain music so hmc wont get much plays eyc

Comment

• #HoldMeCloser Spotify weekly chart
                                                    Week 1 #24 (NEW) 14,768,366
                                                    Week 2 #31 (-6) 14,121,702

Comment

Working...
                                                    X