Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    How big is Amazon Music in the US?

I remember reading that it has basically the same amount of subscribers as Apple Music but I’m not 100% sure.

Comment

How big is Amazon Music in the US?

It's easily the biggest streaming service during Christmas because of people asking Alexa to play holiday music. I currently see Hold Me Closer at #32 on the Amazon US Top Streaming Songs chart though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

I remember reading that it has basically the same amount of subscribers as Apple Music but I’m not 100% sure.
        Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post

It's easily the biggest streaming service during Christmas because of people asking Alexa to play holiday music. I currently see Hold Me Closer at #32 on the Amazon US Top Streaming Songs chart though.
        Thanks!

So, assuming it's not a bug, and it really did get 11,588,397 audio streams, including 3,678,538 on Spotify, then I wonder where the remaining 7,909,859 came from. Streaming farms? Tidal? Alexa?

Comment

• Monthly Listeners: 32,798,507 (+408,109)
          Daily Listeners: 3,306,256 (-18,039) (+51,990 than last Thursday)

Comment

• European Radio Airplay Chart (Radiomonitor):

04 (10) Hold Me Closer

Appearances on Radiomonitor airplay charts this week (other than ones already mentioned):

#01 Malta (+5)
            #01 Lithuania (=)
            #03 North Macedonia
            #04 South Africa (spins, #14 on audience)
            #04 Iceland
            #04 United Arab Emirates
            #05 Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, & the United Arab Emirates)
            #06 Belgium (overall)
            #07 Latvia
            #08 Denmark
            #08 Australia
            #08 Japan
            #09 Sweden
            #10 New Zealand
            #10 Uruguay
            #16 Estonia
            #16 Germany
            #18 Austria
            #22 Netherlands
            #22 Spain
            #26 Slovenia
            #49 Nigeria

Also as I mentioned above, South African airplay:

Last edited by LostAvenger; Fri September 9, 2022, 19:29.

Comment

• Comment

• 31M streams in 14 days

Comment

31M streams in 14 days
                  Stable

Comment

• I’m still very confused by those usa 2nd week streams

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                      I’m still very confused by those usa 2nd week streams

according to HitsDaily Hold me closer did over 20 Million streams in 2 weeks.

we have to wait and see how many of them will be considered from billboard for the second week

Comment

• HDD is reliable, right? Because if it's not a bug, I assume Apple, Spotify, Amazon, etc. report the same numbers to both HDD and Billboard.

Comment

HDD is reliable, right? Because if it's not a bug, I assume Apple, Spotify, Amazon, etc. report the same numbers to both HDD and Billboard.
                          Well they were right about first week numbers..

Comment

• Surely with those streams she could still be top 20 in the USA? Unless the AirPlay holds it back for now

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                              Surely with those streams she could still be top 20 in the USA? Unless the AirPlay holds it back for now
                              She's predicted remain in the Top 20 even without them Tidal streams

Comment

• Lol with those streams she could remain Top 15 for sure. Maybe even top 10.

Comment

• NEW ZEALAND:

10 (04) Hold Me Closer

UK Airplay Charts with stats...

UK Radio Airplay Chart:

1 1 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 4,905 plays +10% 54.77 million audience impressions -15%

UK TV Airplay Chart:

28 N ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 88 plays

Comment

• Daily Apple Music charts:

#8 (=) UK
                                    #12 (=) Germany
                                    #26 (-2) Global
                                    (OUT) USA
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

#8 on the UK Singles Chart this week

For comparison purposes:

Make Me: 42-92
                                      Work Bitch - 7-37
                                      Hold Me Closer - 3-8

Up to #5 on UK Apple Music
                                      It's #2 (-1) on the UK download chart and #17 (-3) on the streaming chart.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

She's predicted remain in the Top 20 even without them Tidal streams

Can’t with the fact it’s the second best selling on the list

Comment

• Originally posted by And then we kiss View Post

Can’t with the fact it’s the second best selling on the list
                                          It's highlighted in dark green, it's the best selling

Comment

• Originally posted by American Life View Post

It's highlighted in dark green, it's the best selling
                                            Harry clearly has 22k. Guess he made a mistake.

Disappointed to see this fall away so fast, if the prediction is true of course. They need to get those alternate versions and a video out asap.
                                            " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                            Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• It’s already gone top 10, which is what everybody wanted anyway. Anything else is gravy.

Comment

• Another week in the top 20 is actually great, I honestly can't think of anyone else from her generation (asides from Bey if we include DC) who is capable of doing that

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                                                  Another week in the top 20 is actually great, I honestly can't think of anyone else from her generation (asides from Bey if we include DC) who is capable of doing that
                                                  Wasn’t Top 20 what everyone was predicting and expecting the song to pull on first week when this was released to begin with though?

Also that same guy predicted HMC was going to debut at #12 and it ended up debuting at #6 …. he predicted 22K sales for first week and it ended up selling 48K .. He knew and knows sh*t.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Wasn’t Top 20 what everyone was predicting and expecting the song to pull on first week when this was released to begin with though?

Also that same guy predicted HMC was going to debut at #12 and it ended up debuting at #6 …. he predicted 22K sales for first week and it ended up selling 48K .. He knew and knows sh*t.
                                                    Exactly his prediction last week was completely wrong,

Comment

Working...
                                                    X