Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melanie Martinez :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #26
    seriously 162 k with no single promo?! wow she's successful already!
    MY PERSONAL CHARTS
    NA NA NA NA OH OH

    Comment


    • #27
      That's massive nowadays. Next to Tori Kelly, who's a YouTube star and has promoted like crazy, she has sold much better.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

      Comment


      • #28
        Originally posted by DnBLover
        That's massive nowadays. Next to Tori Kelly, who's a YouTube star and has promoted like crazy, she has sold much better.
        yeah here artistry for me is unique kinda reminds me of a young Katy Perry if I'm not wrong. image wise
        MY PERSONAL CHARTS
        NA NA NA NA OH OH

        Comment


        • #29
          Pity party enters the US Top 200 Spotify chart at #175

          The album is charting at #46 on Canadian iTunes and #63 on US iTunes

          Does anyone know the chartrun in Canada and USA?

          Originally posted by Loki0012
          seriously 162 k with no single promo?! wow she's successful already!

          She can easily reach Gold with decent promo on national TV.

          Comment


          • #30
            Originally posted by greek_boy
            Pity party enters the US Top 200 Spotify chart at #175

            The album is charting at #46 on Canadian iTunes and #63 on US iTunes

            Does anyone know the chartrun in Canada and USA?

            Originally posted by Loki0012
            seriously 162 k with no single promo?! wow she's successful already!

            She can easily reach Gold with decent promo on national TV.
            pkty partty is a good song great!
            MY PERSONAL CHARTS
            NA NA NA NA OH OH

            Comment


            • #31
              - 42 MELANIE MARTINEZ
              CRY BABY
              WMG 11,683

              US sales and streaming.
              funny she's higher than Halsey who n
              now has a top 50 pop radiopop song charting. while Melanie has none yet
              MY PERSONAL CHARTS
              NA NA NA NA OH OH

              Comment


              • #32
                Originally posted by Loki0012
                - 42 MELANIE MARTINEZ
                CRY BABY
                WMG 11,683

                US sales and streaming.
                funny she's higher than Halsey who n
                now has a top 50 pop radiopop song charting. while Melanie has none yet

                Very good sales (why the rise though?)
                Who is Halsey

                Comment


                • #33
                  ^
                  2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                  Comment


                  • #34
                    Album: Cry Baby

                    iTunes:
                    #28 United States
                    #50 Canada
                    #107 Australia
                    #120 United States
                    #131 United Kingdom
                    #133 Canada

                    Pity Party

                    Spotify:
                    #86 United States
                    #124 Canada

                    The song is charting at #249 on US iTunes.

                    Comment


                    • #35
                      'Pity Party' went for adds on Pop radios this past week and is apparently just outside the top 50. It was the fifth most added song on Pop.

                      Spun 306 times during the March 20-26 tracking week, "Pity Party" ranks as the Mediabase pop panel's #53 song. It was #74 last week.
                      Source

                      Comment


                      • #36
                        50 =
                        MELANIE MARTINEZ
                        Pity Party
                        472 +37 282 +3 1.189 +0.058 2 349 50 472 282 1.189

                        Its starting!
                        MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                        NA NA NA NA OH OH

                        Comment


                        • #37
                          Originally posted by greek_boy
                          Originally posted by Loki0012
                          - 42 MELANIE MARTINEZ
                          CRY BABY
                          WMG 11,683

                          US sales and streaming.
                          funny she's higher than Halsey who n
                          now has a top 50 pop radiopop song charting. while Melanie has none yet

                          Very good sales (why the rise though?)
                          Who is Halsey
                          IDK TOO! Her hype is purely YOUTUBE BASED
                          MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                          NA NA NA NA OH OH

                          Comment


                          • #38
                            I didn't realise the album would have such longevity, I will start updating the OP at some point in the next week or so
                            BS:TS:IA:NM

                            Comment


                            • #39
                              Originally posted by Loki0012
                              50 =
                              MELANIE MARTINEZ
                              Pity Party
                              472 +37 282 +3 1.189 +0.058 2 349 50 472 282 1.189

                              Its starting!

                              exploding on spotify

                              Pity Party

                              Spotify:
                              #68 United States
                              #85 Singapore
                              #103 Canada
                              #127 Worldwide
                              #156 Poland
                              #163 Philippines
                              #174 Switzerland
                              #189 Malaysia

                              the album is now charting in Europe:

                              Album: Cry Baby

                              iTunes:
                              #41 United States
                              #71 Mexico
                              #80 Cambodia
                              #117 Belgium
                              #121 Netherlands
                              #128 Canada
                              #164 Germany
                              #168 United Kingdom
                              #174 United Arab Emirates
                              #178 Panama

                              Comment


                              • #40
                                Baby's coming for blood
                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                                Comment


                                • #41
                                  #40 US pop airplay
                                  MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                  NA NA NA NA OH OH

                                  Comment


                                  • #42
                                    She's at #126 on German Spotify She was #193 yesterday
                                    What's happening I feel like I've seen her in more playlists than last week though!
                                    It starts
                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                                    Comment


                                    • #43
                                      anyone knows CRYBABY sales WW so far??
                                      We don't need to have a reason

                                      Comment


                                      • #44
                                        RIAA.com:

                                        MELANIE MARTINEZ
                                        Title: CRY BABY
                                        Certification Date: June 9, 2016
                                        Label: ATLANTIC RECORDS
                                        Format: ALBUM
                                        Award: Gold

                                        Comment


                                        • #45
                                          Originally posted by thebigham
                                          RIAA.com:

                                          MELANIE MARTINEZ
                                          Title: CRY BABY
                                          Certification Date: June 9, 2016
                                          Label: ATLANTIC RECORDS
                                          Format: ALBUM
                                          Award: Gold
                                          Yassss finally .....slay ..
                                          We don't need to have a reason

                                          Comment


                                          • #46
                                            "Pity Party" is currently included in a trailer for a German TV show on RTL
                                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                                            Comment


                                            • #47
                                              U.S.

                                              38 (39) 51 Cry Baby

                                              Comment


                                              • #48
                                                chart data ?@chartdata 3h3 hours ago
                                                US Certifications (@RIAA): @MelanieLBBH Martinez, Pity Party Gold (500,000).
                                                Whitney Houston

                                                Comment


                                                • #49
                                                  Ireland

                                                  44 (37) 16 Cry Baby

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #50
                                                    U.S. Billboard 200

                                                    46 (38) 52 Cry Baby

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X