Adele :: The "30" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
    One thing is for sure: Sony won't let her take 6 years off between album cycles. I won't be surprised if she comes back with another album by the end of 2024/5.
    Well, if she plans to get pregnant next year as she said in that interview in February, then she will obviously be gone for quite a long time...

Comment

• Austria

38 (40) 20 30

60 (48) 25 Easy On Me

Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrafaelx View Post
        Australia ARIA
        25 (22) 20 30
        Australian Sales
        30 558 (105,273 total)

Comment

• Denmark hitlisten
          32 (27) 25 Easy On Me

29 (26) 21 30

Comment

• Spain PROMUSICAE
            33 (34) 21 30

Comment

• Oh My God holding surprisingly well in some markets (and omg #2 in Wallonia!). Unironically this would be a great time for a couple Oh My God performances now that Easy On Me is (finally) down and the ballad time (also known as Autumn and Winter, or even better from October/November until March) is also over. Could help the album stay there for a few weeks while they choose new ways to mess up the era even more.
              Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

• UK Albums
                26(24) 30 21 weeks.
                Chart run
                1>1>1>1>1>2>2>3>3>6>5>4>4>3>6>9>18>16>19>24>26 (5 weeks No.1)
                Album sales
                1 261,856 #1
                2 102,261 #1
                3 73,212 #1
                4 68,139 #1
                5 70,813 #1
                6 23,755 #2
                ===========(2022)
                7 13,662 #2
                8 11,607 #3
                9 9,793 #3
                10 8,656 #6
                11 6,967 #5
                12 8,090 #4
                13 9,350 #4
                14 5,671 #3
                15 5,090 #6
                16 4,482 #9
                17 3,884 #18
                18 3,600* #16 (#15 3,693;#20 3,347)
                19 3,400* #19 (#18 3,479;#24 3,298)
                20 2,800* #24 (#22 3,013;#37 2,069)
                21 2,700* #26 (#23 2,843;#33 2,343)
                2021 Pure Sales: 501,963 【Physical 448,214 (Vinyl 37,772); Downloads 53,749】
                2021 SPS Total: 600,056 (OCC)
                2022 Estimated SPS Total: 99,752*
                Total estimated: 699,808*

Comment

• Apparently she will soon announce the new dates for the Vegas Residency (taking place between July -after the London performances- and September). I really wish someone from her team or close to her would read what I’m about to post because this is the rollout they should follow to revive this era if they truly want to:

- Announce the new Vegas dates (in the next few weeks).
                  - Release "Can I Get It” as the third single with a music video.
                  - Book a talk show to promote her new dates and perform the current single.
                  - Perform at the Billboard Music Awards
                  - Performance at the Hyde Park
                  - Start the Vegas Residency
                  - After the residency is over, release “I Drink Wine" as a single with its music video.
                  - Book a SNL performance (it would be the first for the era).
                  - Release the documentary that has been filmed about the residency (as reported by The Telegraph). They would be DUMB to let this go. It would bring a lot of attention to the era, as people love the drama and they want to know what happened with it. Negotiate with a streaming service (Netflix, HBO, Disney) to release it.
                  - Perform at the American Music Awards.
                  - Book a New Year’s Eve performance.
                  - Perform at the Grammys 2023.
                  - Go to hibernation until the next album (in 2027).

Comment

• Sorry but do you know anything about the woman you claim to be a fan of. If she does 1/8 of that you will be lucky.
                    " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                    Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post
                      Apparently she will soon announce the new dates for the Vegas Residency (taking place between July -after the London performances- and September). I really wish someone from her team or close to her would read what I’m about to post because this is the rollout they should follow to revive this era if they truly want to:

- Announce the new Vegas dates (in the next few weeks).
                      - Release "Can I Get It” as the third single with a music video.
                      - Book a talk show to promote her new dates and perform the current single.
                      - Perform at the Billboard Music Awards
                      - Performance at the Hyde Park
                      - Start the Vegas Residency
                      - After the residency is over, release “I Drink Wine" as a single with its music video.
                      - Book a SNL performance (it would be the first for the era).
                      - Release the documentary that has been filmed about the residency (as reported by The Telegraph). They would be DUMB to let this go. It would bring a lot of attention to the era, as people love the drama and they want to know what happened with it. Negotiate with a streaming service (Netflix, HBO, Disney) to release it.
                      - Perform at the American Music Awards.
                      - Book a New Year’s Eve performance.
                      - Perform at the Grammys 2023.
                      - Go to hibernation until the next album (in 2027).
                      Her team wont let her wait until 2027. 2024-2025 Max. She needs a ballad as her next hit. OMG underperformed despite being different. I Drink Wine and maybe Love Is A Game are thr best options. She already has IDW MV ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Zak.ari.329 View Post

Her team wont let her wait until 2027. 2024-2025 Max. She needs a ballad as her next hit. OMG underperformed despite being different. I Drink Wine and maybe Love Is A Game are thr best options. She already has IDW MV ready
                        She confirmed she has the IDW MV?! Great! Did she announce any details on the date?

I feel like she is smart but for some reason, it seems like she isn’t doing it right.

Why not just release it?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          Sorry but do you know anything about the woman you claim to be a fan of. If she does 1/8 of that you will be lucky.
                          Yeah, I know. I’m daydreaming ​​​​​​ But in any case, she’s already filmed 3 music videos, which is something she hadn’t done since the “19” era. That showed some progress. I do believe she will book a SNL performance later in the year and the Grammy performance next February should also be a given...

Comment

I really doubt they will release a ballad in the middle of summer, and seeing as her team are just copy-pasting everything she did during the “25” era, they will go with the Martin/Shellback track as the third single. She also mentioned during the interview with Nikkie Tutorials that everyone would like to dress up as her character in the "I Drink Wine" music video for Halloween, so maybe that’s a hint that they will release it as a single in fall (end of September - early October).

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post

She confirmed she has the IDW MV?! Great! Did she announce any details on the date?

I feel like she is smart but for some reason, it seems like she isn’t doing it right.

Why not just release it?

Thanks.
                              Yes! She confirmed it in the NikkieTutorial youtube video. She said it’s very funny and camp. Very excited for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post

I really doubt they will release a ballad in the middle of summer, and seeing as her team are just copy-pasting everything she did during the “25” era, they will go with the Martin/Shellback track as the third single. She also mentioned during the interview with Nikkie Tutorials that everyone would like to dress up as her character in the "I Drink Wine" music video for Halloween, so maybe that’s a hint that they will release it as a single in fall (end of September - early October).
                                That would be too long tbh. She needs something to keep the album stable because it’s freefalling now. Can I Get It is definitely a good option but it wasn’t doing well on spotify despite the tth placement. Summer in the west doesn’t start until June, so there is still enough time for IDW. Let’s hope she promotes it and becomes a hit

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post
                                  Oh My God holding surprisingly well in some markets (and omg #2 in Wallonia!). Unironically this would be a great time for a couple Oh My God performances now that Easy On Me is (finally) down and the ballad time (also known as Autumn and Winter, or even better from October/November until March) is also over. Could help the album stay there for a few weeks while they choose new ways to mess up the era even more.
                                  the chart position in Wallonia is heavily carried by Airplay. it isn't doing that good in Streams at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

the chart position in Wallonia is heavily carried by Airplay. it isn't doing that good in Streams at all.
                                    Basically. It's not top 25 on Billboard's combined Belgium Songs chart (which is based on sales & streams from both Flanders & Wallonia). And it's currently #4 on Belgium's overall airplay chart.

Comment

• Germany Mid-Week

44 (62) 30
                                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrafaelx View Post
                                        Australia ARIA
                                        25 (25) 21 30
                                        Australian Sales
                                        30 556 (105,829 total)

Comment

• Slovakia IFPI
                                          48 (34) 20 30

52 (46) 25 Easy On Me

Comment

• Czech Republic IFPI
                                            39 (31) 20 30

48 (44) 25 Easy On Me

Comment

Yes! She confirmed it in the NikkieTutorial youtube video. She said it’s very funny and camp. Very excited for it
                                              Yes. I remember that now, it had been so long I thought it was for OmG.

Glad to know she has it ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post

Yes. I remember that now, it had been so long I thought it was for OmG.

Glad to know she has it ready.
                                                Lets hope she actually releases it. WWWY supposedly had a mv, but it got shelved

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

Oh, big F then.
                                                  Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

• OK, that explains why some songs get relatively good chart positions in Belgium that wouldn't stand the same chances in other countries.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X