Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWC:

1. "Easy On Me" Adele - 561.000 points

For comparison reasons, in 2015, "Hello" started with 1.531.000 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
      UWC:

Well I imagine points have dropped dramatically for everyone if 560 points is good enough for number one now ?
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Oh yeah, significantly!

Top 10 lowest #1's from 2016 to 2021:

1. 2/2021 - "All I Want for Christmas is You" Mariah Carey - 224.000

2. 26/2018 - "One Kiss" Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa - 242.000

3. 2/2021 - "Dynamite" BTS - 243.000
        27/2018 - "Girls Like You" Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B - 243.000

4. 45/2018 - "Happier" Marshmello ft. Bastille - 245.000

5. 42/2018 - "Girls Like You" Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B - 249.000

6. 41/2018 - "Girls Like You" Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B - 251.000

7. 20/2018 - "This is America" Childish Gambino - 252.000

8. 15/2019 - "Bad Guy" Billie Eillish - 254.000

9. 25/2018 - "One Kiss" Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa - 256.000

10. 22/2018 - "One Kiss" Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa - 257.000
        40/2017 - "Look What You Made Me Do" Taylor Swift - 257.000

Comment

• 50,724,572 monthly listeners on Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
            UWC:

But hasn't Easy on me debuted on Global chart without USA points?

Comment

• I have never understood media traffic way of working out points, for example if she gets 700k points from the USA alone, how does she only have 561.000 points globally lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                I have never understood media traffic way of working out points, for example if she gets 700k points from the USA alone, how does she only have 561.000 points globally lol
                The Billboard Global 200 exists, so no need to care about UWC anymore.

Greece:

03 New Easy On Me

https://www.ifpi.gr/digital_iel.html
                Last edited by LostAvenger; Mon October 25, 2021, 11:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                  I have never understood media traffic way of working out points, for example if she gets 700k points from the USA alone, how does she only have 561.000 points globally lol
                  USA points are not included in the 561. Prob just the points for when it entered at 68
                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• France
                    2 (NEW) Easy On Me

Comment

• Czech Republic:

01 NE Easy On Me

Slovakia:

01 NE Easy On Me

Latvia:

05 NE Easy On Me

https://www.pieci.lv/lv/lr5/raidijumi/latvijas-top-40/
                      Last edited by LostAvenger; Mon October 25, 2021, 15:20.

Comment

• 24 October 2021

Adele set for second week at Number 1 with Easy On Me

Adele is set for a second week at Number 1 with Easy On Me, currently tracking to top the Official Singles Chart once more.

Last week, the track broke UK chart records when it debuted at the top of the chart, with the highest first-week streams of any track in chart history. It's Adele's third UK Number 1 single, following Someone Like You (2011) and Hello (2015).

Adele set for second week at Number 1 with Easy On Me (officialcharts.com)
                        Last edited by jjavier1978; Mon October 25, 2021, 15:54.
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Amazing pure sales! So in total it sold 433k units in that tracking week

Comment

• Number 1 in the uk midweeks with 37k sold so far (some data missing)

Comment

• "Easy" by London-born Adele flies from No. 195, where it debuted, to No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200. The song drew 178.2 million streams and sold 136,300 downloads worldwide in the Oct. 15-21 tracking week.

"Easy" was released at 7 p.m. ET Thursday, Oct. 14, and entered the Global 200 dated Oct. 23 at No. 195 thanks to activity from its premiere through midnight ET Oct. 14, with that chart's tracking week having spanned Oct. 8-14. It debuted with 7.7 million streams and 16,900 sold worldwide in its first five hours of availability.

Adele's "Easy on Me" debuts atop the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, with 125.6 million streams and 62,700 sold in territories outside the U.S. in the Oct. 15-21 tracking week.

In the previous tracking frame, "Easy" drew 4.6 million streams and sold 2,000 outside the U.S. in its first five hours of release.

Prodigious stats

Comment

• 7. Easy On Me: 67.05 (+2.04)
                                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• 136k sold globally pure is absolutely fantastic

Comment

• Canadian Hot 100:

01 (70) 2 Easy On Me (3rd #1 single)

Comment

• Even in today's streaming oriented atmosphere, the sales in the US are a bit low. Let's be honest, it didn't really "kill it" as we all expected. HDD initially predicted around 190-200k pure sales and the rest would be streaming.

Streaming and radio numbers are great for now, but I have a feeling they will push a single #2 before the year ends, even if it's with a video a la "When We Were Young" (Probably filmed last night in front of the Griffith Observatory).

Even if I put my personal "meh" opinion aside (and I played song less than 10 times-the lowest for any Adele single), it looks like it's slowing down a bit. It certainly isn't as big as "Hello" was, regardless of what streaming numbers may suggest.

Comment

• Spain:

12 NE Easy On Me

Singapore:

01 NE Easy On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Nice.

What's the next "big release" that could kick her from the top spot in the US & UK?
                                              Find me here:
                                              https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                              https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

Nice.

What's the next "big release" that could kick her from the top spot in the US & UK?

Single 2?

Ed’s album drops on Friday so possibly something from that.
                                                Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Denmark:

01 NE Easy On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Single 2?

Ed’s album drops on Friday so possibly something from that.
                                                    Would be amazing if she replaced herself.
                                                    Find me here:
                                                    https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                                    https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

Working...
                                                    X