55. 2k
    40. 2k
    62. 1k
    58. 1k
    63. 1k
    71. 900
    72. 900
    [2k]

(total so far: ~ 276k / eligible for platinum)

It will reach 3x gold in the long run.
    Any chance for 2x platinum? I know it’s harder in the streaming era but it might pickup if she releases a new single/q4 Xmas season. Do you have an estimate of the pure sales?

Comment

• I haven't got an estimation of pure sales. I don't see the catalog potential to give it the wings to end up with 2x platinum. In fact, I hear it could get overtaken by 21 or 25 in terms of weekly sales soon.

Comment

• Belgium Ultratop (Flanders)
        29 (25) 30 30

Comment

• Belgium Ultratop (Wallonia)
          85 (58) 30 30

24 (14) 20 Oh My God

Comment

• Czech Republic IFPI
            49 (71) 29 30

Comment

• Czech Republic IFPI
              81 (90) 29 30

Comment

• Norway VG-lista
                38 (32) 30 30

Comment

• France

84 (82) 29 30
                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Australia

48 (51) 30 30

48 (38) 36 Easy On Me

Comment

• New Zealand

30 (25) 31 30

Comment

• Chartmasters updated 30’s numbers. According to him, 30 has sold 3.375m pure sales and 6m units. Easy On Me has sold 530,000 pure units. Impressive sales for the streaming era

Comment

• Ireland

99 (97) 31 30

Comment

• Switzerland

77 (95) 31 30

Comment

• France

71 (84) 30 30

Comment

• USA
                                106 (98) 31. 30

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post
                                  USA
                                  106 (98) 31. 30
                                  This is so sad. It’s struggling to reach 3m units, and will probably never reach 2 million pure sales I hope I Drink Wine becomes a hit and stabilizes the album. Her next album worries me.

Comment

• ^her next album could be a furher step towards her personal way of singing and producing songs, la Norah, as well as a commercial, mainstream album where she follows again the route which made her sell a lot. it all depends on how much she likes big money.
                                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• I can see her next album starting with like 250k in the US. It will definitely be a situation comparable to Norah Jones imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                        ^her next album could be a furher step towards her personal way of singing and producing songs, la Norah, as well as a commercial, mainstream album where she follows again the route which made her sell a lot. it all depends on how much she likes big money.
                                        I’d like for her to try something different but stay with ballads. Probably r&b or something more old school. 30 was definitely a step in the right direction. I don’t think people want 21 or 25 2.0 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                          I can see her next album starting with like 250k in the US. It will definitely be a situation comparable to Norah Jones imo.
                                          I guess it depends on how much album sales decline from here on. Vinyls are growing so they might not decline as much. I think she can do 400-500k with her next album and then 250-300k with the one after. I don’t think her label will let her take another 6 year break because it’s very damaging. I hope her next album comes in 2-3 years max. I enjoy her music but her laziness really pisses me off

Comment

• I guess this era was a test to see how much she could sell with minimal promotion effort. The thing is that if there is a big sales drop between a huge album x and its follow-up x+1, the downward trend is likely to continue with x+2.

Comment

• albums naturally decrease in sales as an artists career goes on especially from the heights Adele reached with 21 which has sold 35 million copies worldwide its biggest markets being US, UK, France, Germany, Canada & Australia sales for 25 decreased by nearly 40% and due to the long break in between 25 and 30, 30s sales decreased by between 75% & 80% over all where as in her native UK for example 25's sales are about 28% under 21s and 30 is about 81% below 25s 21 will be 18x platinum in October while 25 will reach 13x platinum in January 2024 30 is her lowest certified album in the UK thus far struggling to reach 3x platinum how close is 19 to 9x platinum in the UK it's Wikipedia page has it listed as selling 2.45 million copies in the UK
                                              "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• Spain PROMUSICAE
                                                73 (85) 31 30

Comment

• Originally posted by Zak.ari.329 View Post

This is so sad. It’s struggling to reach 3m units, and will probably never reach 2 million pure sales I hope I Drink Wine becomes a hit and stabilizes the album. Her next album worries me.
                                                  The way she & her team just let this era die... I mean Can I Get It should have been a single already, perfect with this summer weather at the moment.

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X