Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK OCC

84 (77) 39 30
    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Sweden sverigetopplistan
      49 (43) 39 30

Comment

• Netherlands Top 100
        11 (14) 39 30

Comment

• France

79 (83) 38 30

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
            France

79 (83) 38 30
            272K ! 300K is very soon

Comment

• Billboard 200

139 (138) 39 30

Comment

• Comment

• Spain PROMUSICAE
                  69 (78) 39 30

Comment

• Originally posted by Nost View Post
                    I can't believe this was such a big hit (for an Ok song) and the follow up single was a non event.
                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• The following single was a non event because Easy On Me was such a huge hit and the second single was launched too early. Then, when EOM started to fade on the charts and it was finally the right time for a third single,they inexplicably decided not to release it.

Comment

50 (49) 40 30

Comment

• Netherlands Top 100
                          15 (11) 40 30

Comment

• Ireland IRMA
                            98 (RE) 35 30

Comment

• Lithuania

48 (48) 35 30

Comment

• Belgium

Flanders

27 (27) 40 30

Wallonie

58 (89) 40 30

Comment

• Billboard 200

140 (139) 40 30

Comment

• Swiss hitparade
                                    64 (RE) 36 30

Comment

• Spain PROMUSICAE
                                      73 (69) 40 30

Comment

• Hi guys, I decided to log in after many years : ) I used to be a big Adele chart updater here. I really want to give my perspective on what's going on with this era.

I think that this album might be stabilizing a little bit in streams. And historically Adele's streams and sales increase heading into autumn anyway compared to most other artists. Also releasing I Drink Wine properly now would certainly help with that. And every song on the album has at least 48 million plays on Spotify. That's pretty good. And when you have 5 songs that are over 6 minutes long in an album, that's going affect repeated plays negatively. That doesn't mean people don't like the album but they just need to take a break from it and come back later. At least that's been my experience with 30. I think it's her best album yet though.

And 30 has been her introduction to the streaming age really. It seems to have boosted her profile on Spotify permanently. Adele had like 20-something million monthly listeners before the album dropped and now she's stabilized at over 41 million. And she's been gaining followers similarly too, over 41 million now, which is even more impressive actually since it puts her as #16 most followed artist on Spotify now.

There's maybe some signs that this album will have longevity after all. The white vinyl is #34 on the US Amazon's physical chart now and the CD is #97. And the vinyl is #24 on the UK Amazon's chart. I know the sales are low but it's still something. She's still the queen of pure sales. And the album is in Top 100 in 71 countries on Apple Music now, according to Kworb's site. She might be bigger on AM than Spotify actually.

So yeah, if she just releases I Drink Wine very soon and clears the Vegas run then everything will be alright. Although I think doing Vegas is a mistake and she should be doing stadiums instead but that's another topic.
                                        http://live.adele.com/

Comment

• Maybe OMG was too generic pop from Adele for people's liking. They want deeper songs. If she wants to do more bops they should be like Rolling in the Deep instead. She's better at soul music than pop. I feel like Can I Get It would bomb also if released. Now I Drink Wine has that kinda classic sound that could be a hit for the ages if handled right. And it sounds more natural for Adele too.
                                          Last edited by joe2012finn; Fri September 2, 2022, 11:07.
                                          http://live.adele.com/

Comment

• Lithuania

43 (48) 36 30

Comment

• Netherlands

43 (15) 41 30

Comment

43 (50) 41 30

Comment

• UK

92 (86) 41 30

Comment

• Yeesh, Adele really dropped the ball with this album... like it's still one of the top selling albums of the year, but this is ADELE we're talking about!
                                                    "Crime is increasing
                                                    Trigger happy policing..."
                                                    -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

Working...
                                                    X