01 (01) Easy On Me

Ireland:

01 (01) Easy On Me

Comment

• Italy:

07 (01) Easy On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
        What do y'all think her first week numbers would look like (in the US)? I'm expecting 1,200,000 to 1,500,000 pure, and 200,000 to 400,000 from SEA. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes lower or higher, considering EOM hasn't had massive legs on Spotify there but still had a reasonably high debut.
        Don't know if an album can do more than 1M pure nowadays on the first week. But if anyone can do it, it's Adele.

I think 800-900k pure + 400-500 streams (SEA or whatever that's called). Unless sales are really frontloaded, then way more than that on week 1, but "poor" sales from week 3 onward.
        Last edited by jordi_89; Fri October 29, 2021, 16:29.
        Find me here:
        https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
        https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• Another record broken.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...-add-milestone

Comment

• Honestly her streams are going to be huge that week

Comment

• 4. Easy On Me: 74.65 (+1.62)
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Spends a second week at number 1 in the uk with sales of 103k and has a total of 320k so far, could possibly hit gold next week (400k)

Comment

• "EASY," WEEK TWO

To the surprise of absolutely no one, Adele's "Easy on Me" (Columbia) sits atop the HITS Overall Song Streams chart for a second week with 30m on-demand audio streams, down 33%, for a two-week U.S. total of 75m. At Spotify, the megadiva's new single has amassed 142m plays worldwide.

For the period ending 10/28, "Easy on Me" will collect about 235k in song equivalents, a 48% drop from last week. By comparison, "Hello," the first single from Adele's 25, released in 2015, opened with more than 1.1m then fell 43% to 635k in week two. After 15 days of release, "Easy on Me" has reached 720k in song activity: 112k from digital downloads and the remainder coming from audio and video streams. The song is on track to exceed 1m in activity before the release of 30 on 11/19.

Speaking of "Easy," a jigger or two of rum certainly brings new meaning to "breakfast smoothie."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=...%2522-WEEK-TWO

Comment

• 720k is really good sales, so with uk of 320k she has sold 1,040,000 copies in just usa and uk, probably about 1.5 million globally

Comment

• Comment

• New Zealand:

01 (01) Easy On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

Don't know if an album can do more than 1M pure nowadays on the first week. But if anyone can do it, it's Adele.

I think 800-900k pure + 400-500 streams (SEA or whatever that's called). Unless sales are really frontloaded, then way more than that on week 1, but "poor" sales from week 3 onward.
                          I think your SEA expectations are really high; EOM 'only' pulled 5,435,000 streams on Spotify US, meaning the 11 other tracks are going to be pulling less than that (the 7-minute song is going to struggle to hit 2,000,000 streams). For comparison, Taylor Swift's Folklore had three tracks pull around 4,000,000 streams on day 1, and even then she 'only' debuted with 231,000 SEA. Adele will probably pull around 300,000 SEA if she performs really well on Apple Music US and Amazon Music.
                          As for pure sales, I do think Adele has a good chance of pulling 1M+, but even I think she'll struggle to hit 100K+ pure after more than 5 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                            "EASY," WEEK TWO

To the surprise of absolutely no one, Adele's "Easy on Me" (Columbia) sits atop the HITS Overall Song Streams chart for a second week with 30m on-demand audio streams, down 33%, for a two-week U.S. total of 75m. At Spotify, the megadiva's new single has amassed 142m plays worldwide.

For the period ending 10/28, "Easy on Me" will collect about 235k in song equivalents, a 48% drop from last week. By comparison, "Hello," the first single from Adele's 25, released in 2015, opened with more than 1.1m then fell 43% to 635k in week two. After 15 days of release, "Easy on Me" has reached 720k in song activity: 112k from digital downloads and the remainder coming from audio and video streams. The song is on track to exceed 1m in activity before the release of 30 on 11/19.

Speaking of "Easy," a jigger or two of rum certainly brings new meaning to "breakfast smoothie."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=...%2522-WEEK-TWO
                            Eh, I thought it would've pulled higher numbers on streaming. 30M is not a particularly huge number. This worries me about the stability the album will have in streaming services in the US.

Comment

• Belgium Wallonia
                              7 (3) 2 Easy On Me

Comment

• Iceland:

01 (01) Easy On Me

Malaysia:

01 New Easy On Me

Costa Rica (Streaming):

01 New Easy On Me

Central America (Streaming):

03 New Easy On Me

https://fonotica.com/top-radio-y-tv

Colombia (Streaming):

06 New Easy On Me

http://www.promusica.com.co/index.ph...kings/ano-2021
                                Last edited by LostAvenger; Sat October 30, 2021, 20:35.

Comment

• 4. Easy On Me: 76.50 (+1.84)

Comment

• Damn, “Stay” could go back to #1 on BB Hot 100 next week or the week after.

Comment

• POP:

13 9 ADELE Easy On Me 10414 8346 2068 34.502

+330 Spins
                                      +159 Bullet
                                      +0.775 Audience

HOT AC:
                                      6 6 ADELE Easy On Me 4852 3806 1046 19.787

+153 Spins
                                      +53 Bullet
                                      +0.376 Audience

AC:
                                      6 3 ADELE Easy On Me 2306 1821 485 12.984

+21 Spins
                                      -52 Bullet
                                      +0.234 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
                                      TBA

R&B:
                                      22 13 ADELE Easy On Me 669 462 207 3.833

+17 Spins
                                      +42 Bullet
                                      +0.342 Audience

AAA:
                                      6 3 ADELE Easy On Me 568 489 79 1.123

+6 Spins
                                      -11 Bullet
                                      -0.026 Audience

#9 on POP

Comment

• Belgium-Flanders:

01 (01) Easy On Me

Finland:

02 (02) Easy On Me

Comment

• Switzerland

01 (01) 02 Easy On Me
                                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nost View Post
                                            How much has sold in France?

Comment

• 4. Easy On Me: 78.25 (+1.75)

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post

How much has sold in France?
                                                We have no source for sales in France for singles and the SNEP no longer gives certifications...

Comment

• #3 on UK first look
                                                  Forgot that Ed would release a physical version of the singles l

Comment

• Greece

(03) 02 Easy On Me

Comment

Working...
                                                    X