Adele :: The "30" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arab View Post

This week, I'd say "it's Thanksgiving" than just Adele. Vegas must have something in common with this week's position, but I think Thanksgiving was the main reason
    But if it keeps going in the Top 75 from now on, it has to be about more than just Thanksgiving. And notice how the album has risen in the charts around the world this week. There's been a plenty of social media buzz globally about the residency starting. And they don't celebrate Thanksgiving elsewhere. I really, really believe that the biggest problem with this era has been the lack of promo, not the album itself, and if the album stays up on the BB200 in the duration of her Vegas residency, that proves it.
    Last edited by joe2012finn; Thu December 1, 2022, 08:26.
    http://live.adele.com/

Comment

• Year-End 2022:

Billboard 200
      #2 30

Top Albums Sales
      #1 30

Vinyl Albums
      #3 30

Comment

• Originally posted by xrafaelx View Post
        Year-End 2022:

Billboard 200
        #2 30

Top Albums Sales
        #1 30

Vinyl Albums
        #3 30
        Even if this era has been quite disappointing for some of us, it still ended up as the second best selling album of the year. Her power.
        Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

• Year-End 2022:

Hot 100

#4 Easy On Me
          #72 Oh My God

Digital Song Sales
          #11 Easy On Me

Radio Songs
          #5 Easy On Me
          #61 Oh My God

Streaming Songs
          #11 Easy On Me

Pop Songs
          #11 Easy On Me
          #43 Oh My God

Adult Pop Songs
          #10 Easy On Me
          #24 Oh My God

Adult Contemporary Songs
          #1 Easy On Me
          #19 Oh My God

Global 200
          #6 Easy On Me
          #110 Oh My God
          Last edited by xrafaelx; Thu December 1, 2022, 15:48.

Comment

• OMG is higher than I thought on the Hot 100 YEC. Maybe it'll reach 2xP there someday.
            Find me here:

Comment

• Year-End 2022:
              ​​​​​​

Canadian Hot 100
              #11 Easy On Me
              #44 Oh My God

Canadian Digital Song Sales
              #6 Easy On Me

Canadian Albums
              #1 30

Comment

• I didn't expect Oh My God to make the year end chart! The 30 and Easy On Me positions are great. This era has been a success, it probably could have achieved more, but no one can call it a flop.

Comment

• She slowed down a lot compared to her very high standard, but she's still on par with the other big sellers in the industry. I expected top 10 for 30, so No. 2 is a bit higher than I expected. It was a very short era, but I guess just long enough to show that Adele's name alone is still enough to go multi platinum at this stage - something most of her peers only achieve with multiple hits and big promo.

Comment

• Ah, 30 got a really good update on Spotify!
                    The "21" in the tweet is a typo, haha.

Comment

• Sweden sverigetopplistan
                      36 (26) 54 30

Comment

• Netherlands Top 100
                        28 (35) 54 30

Comment

• Czech Republic IFPI
                          30 (51) 51 30

Comment

• Slovakia IFPI
                            59 (70) 42 30

Comment

• Ireland IRMA
                              73 (53) 43 30

Comment

• Comment

• UK Official charts:

I Drink Wine: out but with a thousand Christmas tunes rising or debuting

30 : 43 up from 46

Comment

• Originally posted by castorino View Post
                                    UK Official charts:

I Drink Wine: out but with a thousand Christmas tunes rising or debuting

30 : 43 up from 46
                                    Must have sold~2.5k

32 2,871 Luke Evans - A Song For You
                                    52 2,137 Ella Henderson - Everything I Didn't Say

Comment

• Oh, even bigger update on Spotify today!

Comment

• Oh My God is benefiting the most, and I'm here for it.
                                        Find me here:

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post
                                          Oh My God is benefiting the most, and I'm here for it.
                                          Yeah. I don't wanna get carried away, but I'd love this holiday season to be a turning point for the album. All 30 needs is more attention. And ofc winning AOTY in February would help too.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrafaelx View Post
                                            If I'm not wrong, according to BPI website, this wasn't certified Silver first...

With automatic certifications, how it went directly to Gold? Or is it a mistake and it should be Silver?

Comment

• Originally posted by joe2012finn View Post

Yeah. I don't wanna get carried away, but I'd love this holiday season to be a turning point for the album. All 30 needs is more attention. And ofc winning AOTY in February would help too.
                                              I don't think they are giving her Album of The Year this time, but she is going to win something for sure at the Grammys (most probably pop vocal album and performance) and if she performs too (which she MUST do!) this is going to be good promotion for a late 30 sales bump. Also, now that she is singing in Vegas every weekend, I don't see why she couldn't fly to LA on any week day before Christmas for an interview and a I Drink Wine performance at a major tv show, it would help Christmas sales a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by castorino View Post

I don't think they are giving her Album of The Year this time, but she is going to win something for sure at the Grammys (most probably pop vocal album and performance) and if she performs too (which she MUST do!) this is going to be good promotion for a late 30 sales bump. Also, now that she is singing in Vegas every weekend, I don't see why she couldn't fly to LA on any week day before Christmas for an interview and a I Drink Wine performance at a major tv show, it would help Christmas sales a lot.
                                                Oh, yes. And it seems like the release of I Drink Wine has helped the album quite a bit. But I still hope they will send it to US radio in January, if they are just waiting over the holidays.

And about Christmas sales, the black vinyl is on discount for $9.99 on Amazon US and currently #4 best seller there. And the white vinyl ($16.96) is #15. And I know most sales come from Target and Walmart, but still, I hope it's an indication of a holiday hit.

Comment

• It’s nice to see a bit of life breathed back into this era!
                                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• https://twitter.com/adeiechart/statu...f3UAXXeycTYFMA

is this true? It will probably end the year with 1.8m copies. 2 million will be hard

Comment

Working...
                                                    X