37. 19

WTF LOL

Comment

• No UK or US sales data yet

Comment

• Looks like omg is the next single, has been officially sent to radios

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
            Looks like omg is the next single, has been officially sent to radios
            She already shot a video for the second single, so it looks like she’s coming for back to back #1s then - possible a Christmas #1 contender?
            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• We will get a uk sales update this afternoon, and the USA should also be out today otherwise not much point as the week ends Thursday night

Comment

• I know some people don’t like chartmasters and how they work out sales, but they have 30 at 424k units before the albums release

Comment

• Sales update from the uk, 30 has sold 167k so far, however missing streaming data as usual with midweeks

Comment

• With the itv promo last night should reach 300k

Comment

• Greece

03 (03) 05 Easy On Me
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

Sales update from the uk, 30 has sold 167k so far, however missing streaming data as usual with midweeks
                        Quite a big drop honestly from 800k to 300k I did expect a little better.

25 in its 3rd week sold more then 300k. Sold 3.5m overall this will struggle to hit like 1.5m based on these first week sales.
                        R.I.P Amy Winehouse :3

Comment

• I'm still waiting for a miracle and expecting that 400k UK opening lol
                          But it's obviously not doing so great as 25 , that was expected, the music business changed so much in six years...

Comment

• Originally posted by wotad View Post

Quite a big drop honestly from 800k to 300k I did expect a little better.

25 in its 3rd week sold more then 300k. Sold 3.5m overall this will struggle to hit like 1.5m based on these first week sales.
                            Wow from 800 to 300k is a huge decline. I thought she would easily clear 300k and be closer to 400k or over. I am a bit shocked tbh.
                            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Wow from 800 to 300k is a huge decline. I thought she would easily clear 300k and be closer to 400k or over. I am a bit shocked tbh.
                              So you said quite a few times on Ed Sheeran’s “=“ thread, which opened with 139k in UK, (vs. 672k for ) that “anything above 100k” was a great result these days, and that no one can stay in their peak forever and defended that theory to anybody who claimed what a big drop in sales he had… but now this, with a smaller % sales drop, is a huge decline that has you shocked…

It is indeed disappointing for Adele standards… but so was Ed debut and you weren’t shocked at all…

Comment

• ITV scored its biggest Sunday night of the year thanks to the episode (I'm a Celebrity on 9m) and An Audience With Adele which accrued a peak of 5.4 million viewers.

Comment

• With the Adele special and that there will be missing streams she is probably going to cross 200k by the end of today a fantastic result and way ahead of Ed and also a smaller decline from her last album compared to his last album

anyway if we are going to compare albums this year, then Adele has already smashed it

Comment

Really annoying we have no sales figures from the USA yet
                                    HITS used to use Alpha Data which was used by the Rolling Stone charts.

Billboard bought Alpha Data and Rolling Stones magazine and they ended the RS charts.

HITS might not have access to first day sales like they did before.

But, you'd think Billboard would have had an article on first day sales.

Adele's label may not be releasing the figures. Hopefully tomorrow...

Comment

• The relative drop for Ed Sheeran was bigger, so if we accepted it in his case, we can indeed not hold it against Adele, who at least is predicted to have a smaller relative drop compared to '25'.
                                      Last edited by theMathematician; Mon November 22, 2021, 15:28.
                                      Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                                      Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                                      Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        The relative drop for Ed Sheeran was bigger, so if we accepted it in his case, we can indeed not hold it against Adele, who at least is predicted to have a smaller relative drop compared to '25'.
                                        I guess thats true we should see how it holds over christmas also I guess.
                                        R.I.P Amy Winehouse :3

Comment

• Really annoying that we had constant updates during the week for Taylor release, but so far nothing on Adele

Comment

• According to poster on Buzzjack,

"Just seen on twitter Adele has sold 300k of 30!!!!!!!!"

Comment

• Yes in the uk Adele’s team say that she has sold 300k in her first 3 days on sale

Comment

• Probably a lot of missing pre orders in the earlier 167k that obviously her team would know

Comment

• Well, if Taylor had 30k added from missing pre-orders last week from one day to another… it could actually be true.

If she’s actually at 300k with just 3 days, plus the effect of the TV special… she’s definitely surpassing 400k by Friday.

Comment

• Yeah means she could pass 400k which is incredible

Comment

Working...
                                                    X