Comment

Her lead on usa itunes is still growing, she has over 90% lead

Comment

Slaying, as expected!
        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Flowers
        AlbumClash 2.0: [SZA vs. Ava Max]

"These gays, they're trying to murder me."

Comment

40 million views on YouTube in 24 hours, with a few minutes to spare.

Comment

She also broke amazon music first day streams too

Comment

Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
              So Mariah held the record on Spotify for 17.2 million streams this means Adele has passed that milestone, I’m thinking it might be about 20 million streams
              I think it could easily match Youtube. I’m thinking a lot of people might have watched the video once and then gone to stream it multiple times on whatever service they use.

This is going to be insane.
              I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

Not Stromae blocking ha on Belgian and French iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                  Not Stromae blocking ha on Belgian and French iTunes.
                  His last album was a monster success in the French-speaking world: 26 weeks at No. 1 in France, 19 weeks in the Dutch-speaking and 37 (!) weeks in the French-speaking part of Belgium. The hype must be massive.

Comment

Haha I know, I was teasing.
                    She’s pretty close on iTunes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by marcsgirl85 View Post
                      @The Mathematician yes 21 was already Diamond in the US when 25 was released on 20 Nov 2015 certified 11x platinum on January 26th 2012 and was last certified on September 24th 2016 at 14x platinum so should be a minimum of 15x platinum now as for 25 it should be a minimum of 12x platinum in the US

as for the UK 21 has sold around 5.3 million roughly 100,000 short of an 18x platinum certification and 25 is almost eligible for 13x platinum which is soundtracks and compilations were counted differently would make 25 the 10th best selling studio album in UK history selling 3.7 million units in the UK
                      You can never be 100% certain as the examples of Dido and Emeli Sandé prove: After their huge successes of 'Life For Rent' and 'Our Version of Events', a lot of people lost interest in their music, decided to moved on and the follow-ups never came even slightly close to their numbers. There are a few big national acts, but on a global level, Adele is on a level with only Ed Sheeran in terms of absolute chart domination. That makes it hard to find out which standards should be applied in their cases. For most artists without major ups or downs in terms of popularity, at least 10% of the antecessor's total is a good first rough prediction for an album's opening, so in the case of '30', that would be 1.2 mio.+ in the US and 370k+ in the UK.
                      Obviously, those numbers are not carved in stone, so let's wait and see how things turn out in the end.

Comment

at this stage... after her breaking the Spotify record (ca. 36 million streams on day 1) and Amazon's streaming record... I can see the song debut with upward of 2 million sps units in the US alone.

Her album won't lag behind. She will break 25's debut record. Bookmark me.
                        My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          at this stage... after her breaking the Spotify record (ca. 36 million streams on day 1) and Amazon's streaming record... I can see the song debut with upward of 2 million sps units in the US alone.

Her album won't lag behind. She will break 25's debut record. Bookmark me.
                          Did Easy On Me really do 36M on its first day on Spotify? Massive!
                          Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

Easy On Me
                            iTunes (57x #1):
                            #1 Australia (+7)
                            #1 Austria (NE)
                            #1 Canada (+2)
                            #1 Denmark (+23)
                            #1 Germany (+55)
                            #1 Indonesia (+33)
                            #1 Ireland (+4)
                            #1 Italy (+25)
                            #1 Mexico (=)
                            #1 Netherlands (+33)
                            #1 New Zealand (+1)
                            #1 Norway (+85)
                            #1 Singapore (+16)
                            #1 South Africa (+43)
                            #1 Spain (+21)
                            #1 Switzerland (+99)
                            #1 Taiwan (NE)
                            #1 Thailand (+8)
                            #1 Turkey (NE)
                            #1 United Kingdom (+88)
                            #1 United States (=)
                            #2 Belgium (+47)
                            #2 Brazil (=)
                            #2 France (NE)
                            #2 Hong Kong (NE)
                            #3 Russia (+76)
                            #7 India (NE)
                            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

Comment

New album won’t come close to sales of the last 2. Expect massive first week sales and then it’ll hold up pretty well over Christmas but it’ll drop off in January. It’s just the nature of how things work today. The new song says a lot about what’s to come. It’s not an obvious hit, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
                                  New album won’t come close to sales of the last 2. Expect massive first week sales and then it’ll hold up pretty well over Christmas but it’ll drop off in January. It’s just the nature of how things work today. The new song says a lot about what’s to come. It’s not an obvious hit, at all.
                                  Not really, it's rather the opposite.

Comment

Adele is clearly going to have her 3rd diamond album even if it’s thanks to streams, don’t forget she sells plenty of physical copies, her target range is basically everyone of all ages, and she has now proved just how big on streaming she is too

and this is will boost 25 and 21, according to hits 21 has now sold over 16 million copies in the USA and 25 is over 12 million, and these both keep selling and streaming well, so I can see 21 eventually hitting 20 million usa sales eventually

Comment

19.7 million Spotify global, 5.4 million USA and 2.8 million uk,
                                      biggest day globally and also biggest day uk

Comment

her US stats are a little less than thought but i didn't expect it to smash that hard in asia(china, korea, middle east and all of SEA) , overall this is crazy and an incdibale comeback
                                        also the catalog streams are insame

Comment

If those numbers are accurate for 21 and 25 than yes 30 will eventually be her 3rd diamond album she will be the third female artist to have 3 diamond albums in the US the other two being Shania Twain and Whitney Houston the Solo artist with the most is Garth Brooks with 9 the groups with the most are The Beatles and Led Zeppelin with 6 each

as for first week sales for Easy On Me single and 30 album I think 600,000 in the US for single and 2.5 million for album as for UK I think 325k first week for Easy On Me is possible and a minimum of 750,000 for 30 its first week
                                          "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

Easy on me moved 150k units yesterday in the USA, it’s expected to do 800k in the first full week

Comment

Originally posted by marcsgirl85 View Post
                                              If those numbers are accurate for 21 and 25 than yes 30 will eventually be her 3rd diamond album she will be the third female artist to have 3 diamond albums in the US the other two being Shania Twain and Whitney Houston the Solo artist with the most is Garth Brooks with 9 the groups with the most are The Beatles and Led Zeppelin with 6 each

as for first week sales for Easy On Me single and 30 album I think 600,000 in the US for single and 2.5 million for album as for UK I think 325k first week for Easy On Me is possible and a minimum of 750,000 for 30 its first week
                                              Are you talking about pure sales? Because based on the lead on iTunes, "Easy On Me” won’t sell more than 200k in pure sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post

Are you talking about pure sales? Because based on the lead on iTunes, "Easy On Me” won’t sell more than 200k in pure sales.
                                                no, sps
                                                still massive anyway

Comment

US Radio

42 (+258) Adele - Easy On Me 26.93 (+23.81).

Comment

• UK Spotify

#1 Easy On Me
                                                    #6 When We Were Young
                                                    #10 Love In The Dark
                                                    #11 Someone Like You
                                                    #16 Rolling In The Deep
                                                    #22 Set Fire To The Rain
                                                    #23 Chasing Pavements
                                                    #25 Make You Feel My Love
                                                    #28 Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
                                                    #36 All I Ask
                                                    #39 Hello
                                                    #45 Rumour Has It
                                                    #46 Turning Tables
                                                    #51 Water Under The Bridge
                                                    #56 Skyfall
                                                    #90 Hometown Glory
                                                    #105 Remedy
                                                    #159 Don't You Remem

Comment

Working...
                                                    X