• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece

02 (02) 03 30

03 (03) 09 Easy On Me (GOLD)

37 (29) 04 Oh My God
    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Canada

Tory Lanez Charts 2nd Album, But Adele's No. 1 For 4th Week

Dec 20, 2021 by FYI Staff 0
      Adele’s 30 spends its fourth straight week at the top of the Billboard Canadian Albums chart, achieving the highest album sales for the week. Cumulatively,, 30 has surpassed 10,000 units sold in each of its four weeks of release.

Michael Buble’s Christmas remains at No. 2 with the second highest on-demand stream total for the week.

The top debut belongs to the latest posthumous album from Juice WRLD. Fighting Demons enters at No. 3 with the highest on-demand streams for the week. It is the follow-up to his second straight No. 1 album, Legends Never Die.

Ed Sheeran’s = holds at 4 and Taylor Swift’s Red (Taylor’s Version) falls to No. 5.

Two more new releases enter the top 30: Tory Lanez’s Alone At Prom lands at 19, his second charting album of 2021, following the No. 56 Playboy in March; and A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie’s B4 AVA comes in at 24–his first charted release since Artist 2.0 reached No. 4 in February 2020.

Tory Lanez Charts 2nd Album, But Adele's No. 1 For 4th Week | FYIMusicNews

Comment

• "30" is now certified Gold (25,000) in Italy.
        https://www.fimi.it/top-of-the-music...ationform/9523

Comment

• UK Mid-Week Monday

1 Adele - 30 (25,087)
          2 Ed Sheeran - = (14,598)
          3 ABBA - Voyage (9,949)
          4 Michael Bublé - Christmas (6,044)
          5 Andre Rieu & Johann Strauss Orchestra - Happy Together (3,920)
          Last edited by jjavier1978; Mon December 20, 2021, 19:14.

Comment

• Mexico (Mixup Music Store) Top 10

01 Adele - 30

Mixup Music Store

Comment

• Czech Republic

02 (02) 04 30

23 (20) 09 Easy On Me

Slovakia

05 (02) 04 30

47 (11) 09 Easy On Me (25 New Enters Above)

Comment

• Her CBS special will be re aired tomorrow evening on CBS!
                This should defently push 30 above 200K in its 5th week!

Comment

• Comment

• 1. Easy On Me: 105.31 (+0.03)
                    28. Oh My God: 33.95 (+0.32)
                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• 30 also rules the Vinyl Albums chart for a fourth week, selling 41,000 copies (up 16%). Its total sales on vinyl now climb to 234,000 – becoming 2021’s top-selling album on wax. It surpasses the previous top-seller, Taylor Swift’s Evermore, which has sold 232,000 on vinyl through Dec. 16.” https://www.billboard.com/music/char...source=twitter

“30” vinyls sales alone would place it among the top 10 best selling albums of the year in pure sales

Comment

• SPAIN
                        2 (3) 4 30

31 (27) 9 Easy On Me

The album should be certified Gold before the year ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post
                          vinyls sales alone would place it among the top 10 best selling albums of the year in pure sales

1. Easy On Me: 105.45 (+0.13)
                          27. Oh My God: 34.54 (+0.59)

Comment

• She better already have the OMG video ready to come out in the first few weeks of January, the song will have the necessary airplay to hit #1 but radio won't wait for the video forever. Not here for another WWWY situation.

Comment

• I have a feeling OMG won't even get a video and they'll just release "I Drink Wine" somewhere in late January/early February.

Comment

• She’s definitely not releasing a video for OMG It will have the same fate as When We Were Young

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                  I have a feeling OMG won't even get a video and they'll just release "I Drink Wine" somewhere in late January/early February.
                                  If she wants to kill off the album's longevity like she did with 25, then it'll indeed happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post
                                    30 also rules the Vinyl Albums chart for a fourth week, selling 41,000 copies (up 16%). Its total sales on vinyl now climb to 234,000 – becoming 2021’s top-selling album on wax. It surpasses the previous top-seller, Taylor Swift’s Evermore, which has sold 232,000 on vinyl through Dec. 16.” https://www.billboard.com/music/char...source=twitter

“30” vinyls sales alone would place it among the top 10 best selling albums of the year in pure sales
                                    Her pure sales power is still immense. Funny to think some were claiming Ed Sheeran was on the same level as her prior to their albums dropping. Adele is literally in her own league these days.
                                    " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• The fact she is heading for 2 million pure is incredible

Comment

• Adele is having a nice resurgence thanks to the re-airing of her One Night Special. “Easy On Me” is back to #2 on iTunes, “Oh My God” climbs a few spots and “Hold On” re-enters the top 100. Of course her catalog is climbing up as well. “30” is strong at #1 on iTunes and the re-run might boost the sales for this week, which will already contain the Christmas boost

Comment

• She's heading for 2M pure sales - please remember SPS is just a made up number it doesn't equate to albums sold pure albums is where the real success at the fact that Adele is able to sell pure copies during this sales climate without any gimmick like bundling or anything just shows how much powerful Adele is and her comeback was highly anticipated! Proud of the women, I hope next single is released in January she can notch up more pure sales next year too.

Comment

• I think she changed record label some years ago...? Her new team might have a better promotional plan than her previous.

Comment

• Austria

02 (04) 04 30

25 (26) 09 Easy On Me

Comment

• Denmark

03 (04) 04 30

28 (32) 09 Easy On Me

Comment

• Germany Mid-Week

04 (03) 30

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                                    Canada

Tory Lanez Charts 2nd Album, But Adele's No. 1 For 4th Week

Dec 20, 2021 by FYI Staff 0
                                                    Adele’s 30 spends its fourth straight week at the top of the Billboard Canadian Albums chart, achieving the highest album sales for the week. Cumulatively,, 30 has surpassed 10,000 units sold in each of its four weeks of release.

Michael Buble’s Christmas remains at No. 2 with the second highest on-demand stream total for the week.

The top debut belongs to the latest posthumous album from Juice WRLD. Fighting Demons enters at No. 3 with the highest on-demand streams for the week. It is the follow-up to his second straight No. 1 album, Legends Never Die.

Ed Sheeran’s = holds at 4 and Taylor Swift’s Red (Taylor’s Version) falls to No. 5.

Two more new releases enter the top 30: Tory Lanez’s Alone At Prom lands at 19, his second charting album of 2021, following the No. 56 Playboy in March; and A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie’s B4 AVA comes in at 24–his first charted release since Artist 2.0 reached No. 4 in February 2020.

Tory Lanez Charts 2nd Album, But Adele's No. 1 For 4th Week | FYIMusicNews
                                                    +
                                                    8th week at #1 for Easy On Me, becoming her longest-running Canadian #1, surpassing Hello's 7 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X